Closed Thread
Page 42 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Transfer complete. Only transferred one as the other stopped growing overnight. So now I join the wait. Test on 10th and hope I get Xmas present. Hope everyone else is well.
    Everything crossed this is your turn xo we need to catch up do coffee

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Yay Jeanie!!! The little sucker ought to make itself comfortable!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wooooohoooooo!! Jeanie thats great news, i go for bloods the 7th so we will be close hoping this is it for you, lucky little frostie embaby. good luck with your tww
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Transfer complete. Only transferred one as the other stopped growing overnight. So now I join the wait. Test on 10th and hope I get Xmas present. Hope everyone else is well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. It really is great just knowing we all there for each other. And yes Ngaiz I love it. It better make itself comfortable.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck Jeannie & Sarah, Jac & Twiglets (and anyone ive missed) heres hoping your 2ww goes by in a flash! And mrs simmo & meshell, completely jelous of you both but very happy for yous

AFM i had my first bloods and scan this morn, and true to form my body decided not to follow the plan, so instead of EPU on wed im now booked in for tues. 5 beautiful follies on my right ranging from 1.26 - 2.17 and 6 on my left from .96 - 1.69, so hopefully a few more of those lefties will grow a bit more before tues. Picked up my endone today as the panadeine just isn't cutting it. So the stress of waiting to find out if the cycle gets cancelled is over, now its onto how many eggs they will get.. then if any will fert... oh what a merry go round of fun this is! Crossing my fingers for a special Christmas for many of us this year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone hope you are all doing well. Just a quick question mainly for those who have had a failed cycle. Did your period come on time even when doing the progesterone ? I didn't know if it would delay the inevitable or not. I normally get my period 13 days past ovulation, I'm only on 9 now but have period pain and think its all the beginning of her. Just wanted to know if I should expect her in 4 days otherwise my hopes would be up way too high only to find out its the bloody gel!! I know it could work also but just wanted to know thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Hello everyone! It's been a long time since I have been on here but we have had a trip to NZ and had our dr appt today. It was pretty crap to be reminded of how crap our sperm count and morphology is but not a lot we can do about that :-( we are going to cycle again in April to allow us to have Xmas and the medication that I've been put on to kick in and everything. Good luck to everyone xoxoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Kittybe I was there this morning too! At 8:30

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews

Oops sorry don't know what happened there!