Closed Thread
Page 41 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    cramps, cramps, back ache and more cramps. really hoping it is normal and freaking that its something else like ohss. Feels very tight and bloated and when i walk around its sharp. Not sure if anyone will get this but its like if you really really need to pee and somone pushes on your bladder haha sharp like ovulation pain but all the time when im walking and standing. Its not too bad that i want to rush to the docs or anything but its terribly annoying. I know its not implantation or anything as im only 3dp2dt and ive had it since like thursday last week, thought it might be just after pains from epu but it hasnt subsided. twisting hurts too all lower back and lower stomach hips area. Could it be the side effects of progesterone?? i def have sore boobs and tiredness from it and very emotonal (not sad but def not happy haha)but didnt know if it causes these pains? any advice or if you experienced this, its not debilitating or anything so dont be alarmed but i just didnt know if the cramps were all part of it. Thanks in advance x hope everyone is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    cramps, cramps, back ache and more cramps. really hoping it is normal and freaking that its something else like ohss. Feels very tight and bloated and when i walk around its sharp. Not sure if anyone will get this but its like if you really really need to pee and somone pushes on your bladder haha sharp like ovulation pain but all the time when im walking and standing. Its not too bad that i want to rush to the docs or anything but its terribly annoying. I know its not implantation or anything as im only 3dp2dt and ive had it since like thursday last week, thought it might be just after pains from epu but it hasnt subsided. twisting hurts too all lower back and lower stomach hips area. Could it be the side effects of progesterone?? i def have sore boobs and tiredness from it and very emotonal (not sad but def not happy haha)but didnt know if it causes these pains? any advice or if you experienced this, its not debilitating or anything so dont be alarmed but i just didnt know if the cramps were all part of it. Thanks in advance x hope everyone is travelling well
    If I remember I did have cramp
    Like pains it felt like period pain I didn't get any symptoms from the progesterone only when I wiped yuk sorry just try relax and if the pain is really bad go see the doc or call the clinic best I luck stay strong fingers cross xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I hope it is a positive sign Sarah, you could try a high protein low crab diet just in case it is mild ohss. Also keep hydrated.

Jaq and Emily, how are you two traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Don't go eating little crabs, I meant CARBS, darn auto correct!

Thanks
    Reviews

One week done one to go of the 2ww.
    Still getting cramps on and off but no other signs of AF.

Hoping to hold out to the weekend before Poas- just trying to keep busy to take my mind off it..

How's everyone else doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post

Hoping to hold out to the weekend before Poas- just trying to keep busy to take my mind off it..

Not long fingers cross this is your turn xo I'm off to hospital today for 25wk check up I hope this diabetes is under control keep us up dated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post

Hey Twiglets, same as you just counting down the days. At least work is keeping me occupied. I was feeling so run down the last few days since using the progesterone but I felt a bit more myself today which was nice. No symptoms that I wouldnt just put down to the progestorone but it is still early days. BT isn't until next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jac, glad your doing well, we had our transfers on the same day although i will be going friday for bloods as i work thurs and have to travel from sunny coast one extra day wont hurt me, i hope!! haha progesterone sucks, thats all i have to say, been so tired and crampy since et but today i finally am starting to feel normal which is great. talk soon
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Hey Twiglets, same as you just counting down the days. At least work is keeping me occupied. I was feeling so run down the last few days since using the progesterone but I felt a bit more myself today which was nice. No symptoms that I wouldnt just put down to the progestorone but it is still early days. BT isn't until next Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the remainder of the wait Sarah and Jac. Wishing you all the best.

I have my Dr's appoint next week which is exciting.

AF just arrived for me this week which means it won't likely arrive again until between Christmas and New Years. Does anyone know what that will mean for cycling?

Is it not likely I will start until February? Was hoping January but with the Christmas break I'm not sure how it all works.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Transfer complete. Only transferred one as the other stopped growing overnight. So now I join the wait. Test on 10th and hope I get Xmas present. Hope everyone else is well.