Closed Thread
Page 40 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Congrats on being PUPO ladies!!

Got my results back today and they showed nothing they now have no idea what's going on. I have to wait til next week and if I'm still cramping and bleeding they'll send me off for an ultrasound to see what's going on in there. Sorry to be a downer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear ngaiz I really hope they can work it all out for you, so you can start concentrating on other things.

Got a call this morning my 2 left over embryos made it and will be frozen today :-) can I ask, when they do a fet do they defrost two, I always thought they would just in case one doesn't make it?? I would hate to have spent the money freezing then the 2 don't make it but that's the risk you have to take. I know I only have the 2 but it just felt the easier option then starting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah, that's great news. They will thaw what you tell the to do. If you only want to thaw one you can. You also decide if you want to thaw and continue the grow or if you want to put a three day back in. I hope that you don't need to even think about it though. We have just been through this and mine will be thawed onmonday. I'm so anxious as I'm growing mine to a five day blast and take the chance that they may fall apart before then. So I have everything crossed. Also I hope you don't need to do this as I did a natural fet and I had to have bloods every day to check for ovulation. I didn't ovulate till day 18 which is weird . So here's hoping my Wednesday transfer goes ahead.
    Also if they thaw two and both are perfect they can re freeze the second but it has to be perfect. Hope that helps, but I really hope you don't need to. X

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Sorry to hear ngaiz I really hope they can work it all out for you, so you can start concentrating on other things.

Got a call this morning my 2 left over embryos made it and will be frozen today :-) can I ask, when they do a fet do they defrost two, I always thought they would just in case one doesn't make it?? I would hate to have spent the money freezing then the 2 don't make it but that's the risk you have to take. I know I only have the 2 but it just felt the easier option then starting again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks jeanie, I wish you to best of luck with your thawing and transfer. Keep us updated :-) how many are you thawing if you dn't mind me asking? I think I will still thaw the 2 and just see what happens.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hey Sarah, that's great news. They will thaw what you tell the to do. If you only want to thaw one you can. You also decide if you want to thaw and continue the grow or if you want to put a three day back in. I hope that you don't need to even think about it though. We have just been through this and mine will be thawed onmonday. I'm so anxious as I'm growing mine to a five day blast and take the chance that they may fall apart before then. So I have everything crossed. Also I hope you don't need to do this as I did a natural fet and I had to have bloods every day to check for ovulation. I didn't ovulate till day 18 which is weird . So here's hoping my Wednesday transfer goes ahead.
    Also if they thaw two and both are perfect they can re freeze the second but it has to be perfect. Hope that helps, but I really hope you don't need to. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thanks jeanie, I wish you to best of luck with your thawing and transfer. Keep us updated :-) how many are you thawing if you dn't mind me asking? I think I will still thaw the 2 and just see what happens.
    Of course not. We had 6 frozen and have 2 thawing. So hopefully at least one will grow. Will keep you updated. Keep yourself busy so you don't think about it too much. I really hope this is it for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck jeanie with the thawing today, fingers crossed they are both healthy and strong :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow, 30 weeks already!!! I can't believe how fast it's gone. I'm sooo jealous haha

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah no luck yet. I'm still cramping and bleeding, going onto 4 weeks now :/ I'm requesting a ultrasound this week. I just feel like I'm never going to get anywhere. Looks like I won't be cyclin again until after Easter, that's so far away

Thanks
    Reviews

Well that's what Im thinking. Last ultrasound showed it was empty but somethings not right. I was wondering if it would be worthwhile anyway. I feel like my ovary is going burst but I have no large cysts an the lower back pain is a killer. Poor DH isn't getting much action either.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Hi lady's hope everyone is well and traveling along on the ivf journey well. I'm 25 wks this wk and the heat is a killer I can't get away from the jabs as I have gestational diabetes and I'm on insulin thank god for the practice I had via ivf I hope and pray everyone gets there dream xox