Closed Thread
Page 39 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    As im only 26 and first cycle they would definately only do 1 for transfer, fingers crossed thats all i need
    That's all it takes look at me that's all I had xo praying for u x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling very gutted :-( got the call to say out of 10 eggs, 8 were mature and only 3 fertilized. They were a bit disapointed and so was I to say the least. I cried of course ha ha I think I just was expecting a better result as I had such good numbers and hubby is fine and eggs are fine but just goes to show you how much its just up to nature and them getting together. I just really hope we have some left for transfer tomorrow. I just don't think I could do this all again. I thought yeah I could do a fet if it fails now I don't know what to do if there is none to freeze. Sorry for my outburst I'm just so upset about it and needed to get it off my chest. Thanks everyone x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Sarah,
    I feel your disappointment darling. Just remember it only takes ONE!
    I cross all my fingers and toes for you and send you tonnes of
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Feeling very gutted :-( got the call to say out of 10 eggs, 8 were mature and only 3 fertilized. They were a bit disapointed and so was I to say the least. I cried of course ha ha I think I just was expecting a better result as I had such good numbers and hubby is fine and eggs are fine but just goes to show you how much its just up to nature and them getting together. I just really hope we have some left for transfer tomorrow. I just don't think I could do this all again. I thought yeah I could do a fet if it fails now I don't know what to do if there is none to freeze. Sorry for my outburst I'm just so upset about it and needed to get it off my chest. Thanks everyone x
    Feel your pain and as Meshell said Bonnie will do wonders xox just run with it and remember its all about the one they put back I didn't have any to freeze I was gutted about that buts its an emotional roller coaster and no one knows unless they have been there vent as much as u need xox fingers cross the magic one takes xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Really sorry to her that you didn't get the numbers you were hoping for. It does feel like a million of hurdles to get through. Keep positive, and let us know how you get on today

Thanks
    Reviews

I'm getting period/endo like cramping pain on the right hand side. Do you think this sounds like the start of implantation?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, transfer all done this morning, all 3 of my fertilized eggs made it through the night and were all at 4 cell at 2 days. Had one transfered and they are going to wait until tomorrow and call me about how the other 2 are doing then possible freezing hope everyone is doing ok x

Thanks
    Reviews
    thankyou and yes i was so so nervous all night thinking about them all not making it, then this morning sitting in the waiting room i must have been as white as a ghost and hubby kept asking if i was ok. I have never been so nervous in my life!! when bonnie said all 3 were doing good and all 4 cell i felt so relieved. I just hope both are able to be frozen as they normal defrost 2 dont they incase one doesnt make the thawing?? at least i have one more chance if this doesnt work out
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Yay - its nerve racking when you go there to have trasfer hey to fins out whether any have made it through the night. Thats another hurdle you are over well done.

Good luck in your two week wait you are now officially PUPO (pregnant until proven otherwise) Enjoy treating yourself like pregnant lady dont over do it but try to continue like a normal human

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi Sarah,
    thats great thatthe transfer went well. hope you get some good news tomorrow about freezing. remember this could be it for you. i have everything crossed for you.
    to all the others who went through transfer today ihope all goes well and you all get a bfp for xmas.

QUOTE=sarahwantsababy;6923449]Hi everyone, transfer all done this morning, all 3 of my fertilized eggs made it through the night and were all at 4 cell at 2 days. Had one transfered and they are going to wait until tomorrow and call me about how the other 2 are doing then possible freezing hope everyone is doing ok x[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews

thankyou and yes i was so so nervous all night thinking about them all not making it, then this morning sitting in the waiting room i must have been as white as a ghost and hubby kept asking if i was ok. I have never been so nervous in my life!! when bonnie said all 3 were doing good and all 4 cell i felt so relieved. I just hope both are able to be frozen as they normal defrost 2 dont they incase one doesnt make the thawing?? at least i have one more chance if this doesnt work out
    Yay the hard part is done now xox fingers cross for the freeze part and goo luck. For the tww stay calm and positive as Meshell said PUPO