Closed Thread
Page 38 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies,
    We had our Dr's visit today. My amh was lower than it was when I was last tested, two years ago, it is now 3.2. And Dh sperm was low. So anyway we are moving on to Ivf & possibly ICIS. Our appointment will be at the end of Jan. So happy to be finally moving on to Ivf! We both are feeling really positive about the center.

Good luck Sarah! I have my fingers crossed for u today!

Congratulations Emily! So happy for u!

Thanks
    Reviews
    10 eggies! Wow that's awesome sarah

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Sarah, 10 is soooo good. Congrats! How exciting!

We ended up with two embies so now I am just praying that they are still chugging along well by Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi everyone just a quick update, had epu this morning, got there at 830 and went in about 930, all went well, doc had prescribed me endone as one ovary sits funny and they thought id need more pain relief so had that and the valium and the gas haha, still felt it all but was ok, even managed a smile or 2 as the ladies would all count and cheer as the eggs were collected haha, i ended up with 10 little eggies which i am so so happy about, they will call tomorrow for fertilization and then start the crinone gel tomorrow night haha yay, et will be friday morning x all the staff there arejust absolutely amazing made me feel calm and stress free through the entire thing, could not be happier, fingers are crossed for you Jac and twiglets.
    Congrats on the egg haul that's great news xo all the best on the trans and keep us posted. How many are you putting back is this your first round x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

You go girl, 10 is great!! I'm always excited to hear fertility rates, Bonnie is very good at what she does.

Thanks
    Reviews
    As im only 26 and first cycle they would definately only do 1 for transfer, fingers crossed thats all i need
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    Congrats on the egg haul that's great news xo all the best on the trans and keep us posted. How many are you putting back is this your first round x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Jac, i also have transfer friday, mine is at 11, might see you there if not i wish you all the luck in the world x
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Wow Sarah, 10 is soooo good. Congrats! How exciting!

We ended up with two embies so now I am just praying that they are still chugging along well by Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou to everyone, now just the wait for the call tomorrow, i have everything crossed that i get some good ones fertilised !!! we are doing icsi so hoping it helps get some more.

Thanks
    Reviews

That's an awesome number, hope that they fertilise and keep surviving.

Best of luck for you and Jac for Friday.

Ngaiz really sorry to hear all that you have been through, really hope that you get your BFP real soon. Look after yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thanks Jac, i also have transfer friday, mine is at 11, might see you there if not i wish you all the luck in the world x
    Hey Sarah

My appointment is at 11.15 so I probably will. Good luck this morning with the call on the outcome. With 10 I am sure you will have high numbers. xx