Closed Thread
Page 37 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thankyou, epu is tomorrow morning hope all goes well. glad yours went smoothly, keep us updated with embies
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Hey twiglet

how exciting. 2 transferred. I have my fingers crossed for you. Xx

my epu went really well. Had 4 eggs. It was pretty much painless which was great. Hopefully I will receive good news tomorrow.

Sarah, good luck for Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Meshell, i have been getting all worked up today stressing about nothing as usual, first started thinking what if i ovulate early from the trigger as i always used to ovulate within 8 hours of getting a positive ovulation test, then it turned to omg i originally was meant to do epu fri with a mon transfer which would have been a day3, now it has been moved up to tomorrow and a fri transfer so only a 2 day i am only allowed a single embryo so now freaking that they will put one in that may not have made it to day 3 but wont know by day too, i know i must sound insane i think its just all built up anxiety and i chose now the end of cycle to start blurting it out haha, i need to just settle down and go with the flow, what will be will be!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Thanks Meshell, i have been getting all worked up today stressing about nothing as usual, first started thinking what if i ovulate early from the trigger as i always used to ovulate within 8 hours of getting a positive ovulation test, then it turned to omg i originally was meant to do epu fri with a mon transfer which would have been a day3, now it has been moved up to tomorrow and a fri transfer so only a 2 day i am only allowed a single embryo so now freaking that they will put one in that may not have made it to day 3 but wont know by day too, i know i must sound insane i think its just all built up anxiety and i chose now the end of cycle to start blurting it out haha, i need to just settle down and go with the flow, what will be will be!!!
    Good luck for tomorrow just stay calm and go with the flow. I only had 2 eggs at EPU and only one made it to trans and had a fri EPU and mon trans and look now 25 wks with little girl I feel your pain worry and stress but just know you have done everything you can and now it's up to fate xox best of luck to u xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Hey twiglet

how exciting. 2 transferred. I have my fingers crossed for you. Xx

my epu went really well. Had 4 eggs. It was pretty much painless which was great. Hopefully I will receive good news tomorrow.

Sarah, good luck for Friday.
    Glad all went well best of luck to u keep us up dated x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Glad it went well Jac and good luck Sarah.

I had to go to my GP today, I've been having cramps and bleeding off and on for three weeks now and then on Sunday I started to get thrush like symptoms with a *tmi warning* funky discharge. She's taken some swabs for now and given me anti biotics to treat what she believes may be a pelvic infection from my m/c. Starting to think I'm never gonna catch a break. Feeling so defeated right now.

Anyway, Mrs Simmo and meshell, I saw your bump photos and they are A M A Z I N G ! Absolutely beautiful *sigh*

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hey ngaiz - what a rough time I love that you accidentally fell preg naturally though not a fan that you are having a few complications from it. I will continue hanging round this thread to cheer you all on til you get your bfp and can't wait to see all your belly pics you will all get there unfortunately it's just a **** numbers game at times I'm sure you hate hearing that but it's so true. Sammy who started this thread had a pelvic infection from her ivf treatment back earlier in the year and I am not sure whether she ended up cycling again "hey Sam if your still lurking x"
    also hey to Angie hope the twinnies are coming along nicely x
    Hey tamm if your still floating around you must be big as a house with your twinnies not long til your due now. I'm so excited to start seeing some birth announcements xxxx
    im such a fan of this clinic
    I agree Meshell ill stick around too love hearing up dates and wish every one well on there journey xo I can't stop raving about TFC I would recommend to any one with fertility issues best of luck to you also hope the birth of your little boy is all you dream of xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies had my initial consult yesterday the ladies are really nice there and busy lol did all our tests so just 4 weeks till our docs appointment i walked out with a smile on my face but the hubby was a bit stressed lol but thats wat happens when u dont read up on any of it anyway good louck tomorro sarah

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Glad it went well Jac and good luck Sarah.

I had to go to my GP today, I've been having cramps and bleeding off and on for three weeks now and then on Sunday I started to get thrush like symptoms with a *tmi warning* funky discharge. She's taken some swabs for now and given me anti biotics to treat what she believes may be a pelvic infection from my m/c. Starting to think I'm never gonna catch a break. Feeling so defeated right now.

Anyway, Mrs Simmo and meshell, I saw your bump photos and they are A M A Z I N G ! Absolutely beautiful *sigh*
    Wish u well and hope you get better soon xox can't wait to see your belly shot x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today Sarah. Hope all goes well!

Congrats Emily. Wonderful news.

Glad it went well for you Jac. Hope the next stage goes well.

Just under 2 weeks until our doctors consult now. Looking foward to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone just a quick update, had epu this morning, got there at 830 and went in about 930, all went well, doc had prescribed me endone as one ovary sits funny and they thought id need more pain relief so had that and the valium and the gas haha, still felt it all but was ok, even managed a smile or 2 as the ladies would all count and cheer as the eggs were collected haha, i ended up with 10 little eggies which i am so so happy about, they will call tomorrow for fertilization and then start the crinone gel tomorrow night haha yay, et will be friday morning x all the staff there arejust absolutely amazing made me feel calm and stress free through the entire thing, could not be happier, fingers are crossed for you Jac and twiglets.