Page 36 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    Hi all.
    Haven't been on here for awhile.

Hope all on this crazy journey are well.

I am now at week 24. Getting heaps of luv (kicks) from bub. Often gives me a fright but luv every minute.

Bending over to pick up things are getting harder.

All is going good so far.

Keep strong, keep positive and most important keep smiling.
    I'm 24 wks too I wonder if we were in the same round have u found out the sex ? Congrats x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    I'm 24 wks too I wonder if we were in the same round have u found out the sex ? Congrats x
    Maybe we were
    No we don't want to know until it's out. We want that surprise. My hubby and everyone else is convinced it's a boy. So it's fun guessing. I will do all the 'tests' in a couple of weeks. That is, crystal pendulum and the wedding ring test. And then we'll see.
    The Dr keeps saying i am eg, around 24-25 weeks. It's like, make up your mind. 1 week is ok.
    Just had the weekend at Hervey bay and bub was kicking like crazy. Must luv it there like we do. My hubby thinks he has a secret code going on with bub. It's so funny.
    But sometimes the kicking gets quite hard. All good. Waited along time for that.
    how's things going with you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies
    Just got back from tfc what a bloody drive!! got stuck in a traffic jam near the airport ended up taking me 2 hours instead of my normal 1.5
    Anywho, i went for my second bloods and scan i am currently day 9 of injections, my follicles have grown so well that they have pushed my epu to wednesday instead of the scheduled friday YAY!!! so only have to wait 2 days rather than 4, im so excited and freaking out at the same time i was like omg this just got serious haha.
    So epu now on wednesday with friday transfer trigger tonight!
    Do you trigger in the same place? i heard it intramuscular but the nurse said same place just in stomach.
    Its all happened so fast, i was so worried about not responding well and i had the opposite going in early haha still have the 11 follicles, i had a few extra small ones but they said 11 that were good to go. one is already at 18mm so they were like yep no more injections.
    Will see you all on the other side, will update after epu on wed, thinking of you all, good luck with transfer twiglets and hope all is going well with the pregnancies, emily, meshell, wnat01 and mrs simmo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

wnat01  (19-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

That's great news Sarah! Yeah just inject into the belly, the needles arent strong enough for IM.

Thanks
    Reviews

Maybe we were
    No we don't want to know until it's out. We want that surprise. My hubby and everyone else is convinced it's a boy. So it's fun guessing. I will do all the 'tests' in a couple of weeks. That is, crystal pendulum and the wedding ring test. And then we'll see.
    The Dr keeps saying i am eg, around 24-25 weeks. It's like, make up your mind. 1 week is ok.
    Just had the weekend at Hervey bay and bub was kicking like crazy. Must luv it there like we do. My hubby thinks he has a secret code going on with bub. It's so funny.
    But sometimes the kicking gets quite hard. All good. Waited along time for that.
    how's things going with you.
    What's your due date
    I was sure our little one was a boy even on the scan thought there was the 3rd leg but to much surprise it's a little girl hubby is so excited its weirded most men want a boy but not mi e he wanted a girl from the start. Must say little miss is kicking up a storm and getting to the point where she's keeping me awake lol

Thanks
    Reviews

That's an awesome result Sarah.
    Well out of the 5 that fertilised 3 didn't make it, so had 2 transferred back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    What's your due date
    I was sure our little one was a boy even on the scan thought there was the 3rd leg but to much surprise it's a little girl hubby is so excited its weirded most men want a boy but not mi e he wanted a girl from the start. Must say little miss is kicking up a storm and getting to the point where she's keeping me awake lol
    They have said around the 8th March is the due date.
    Yeah my hubby would love a boy but if it's a girl would love it just as much.
    Yeah our bub is going nuts at the moment too. Normally it would just play up around 10pm when i was relaxing in bed, not now. It's in the morning really early, it's before i get up, it's nearly the whole time i am at work, then early evening, it's just all the time.
    I am loving every moment at the moment. It feels so weird - alien like.
    What is your due date?

Thanks
    Reviews

They have said around the 8th March is the due date.
    Yeah my hubby would love a boy but if it's a girl would love it just as much.
    Yeah our bub is going nuts at the moment too. Normally it would just play up around 10pm when i was relaxing in bed, not now. It's in the morning really early, it's before i get up, it's nearly the whole time i am at work, then early evening, it's just all the time.
    I am loving every moment at the moment. It feels so weird - alien like.
    What is your due date?
    Little miss is quite all day then night just won't let mummy sleep hope its not a sign to come lol
    I want fussed on sex just healthy is all I want my due date is 15/3/13 how ever due to me having gestational diabetes and on insulin I may be induced 3wks early due to size

Thanks
    Reviews

Good luck jac for your Epu today, hope it goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Good luck jac for your Epu today, hope it goes well.
    Hey twiglet

how exciting. 2 transferred. I have my fingers crossed for you. Xx

my epu went really well. Had 4 eggs. It was pretty much painless which was great. Hopefully I will receive good news tomorrow.

Sarah, good luck for Friday.