Closed Thread
Page 31 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry Bethy, be kind to yourself

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to hear that bethy, i hope next year brings you everything you wish for.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't happen for you this time Bethy. Hope you are ok.

Had my first appointment with the nurse. I think the clinic is fantastic and staff are all so friendly. Felt really comfortable here than with FS. Go back in a few weeks to see the Dr. Is this when I start taking the bcp? Won't be starting injections til at least january now but I'm very happy things are starting to happen. Off on holiday in a couple of weeks, for a natural conception. Never say never. Think I might still have some clomid in the system too!

Have a lovely weekend everybody.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hope everyone is well I have just past the 22wk mark I have to have a growth ultrasound early dec due to the diabetes I'm on insulin for it at the moment I guess doing IVF prepared me for needles how ever they have said because iv been diagnosed early with gestational diabetes it will only get worse through the pregnancy so will end up having to be on insulin 4 times a day oh well as long as little miss is healthy everyone stay positive and enjoy the ride xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone first injection done this morning! Woohoo!! Just a question it feels like there is a little leaking out not sure if I'm imagining it or not but it's been over an hour since injecting so I'm freaking out, I don't want to lose it. I'm laying down now so hopefully it helps so it disperses , sorry if it sounds paranoid ha ha just want it done well :-) thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Morning Sarah, i found that if i pulled the needle out to soon some would come back out. Try to keep it in for the full 10 seconds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks but yes i did make sure to leave it in for the 10 seconds and applied pressure after, it seems to have stopped now so not freaking as much haha. Was just strange as it wasnt just normal leaking after i took the needle out it was later when i went to sit down my stomach must have scrunched or something and some came out but all good thanks for getting back to me. Will see how the second one goes tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Morning Sarah, i found that if i pulled the needle out to soon some would come back out. Try to keep it in for the full 10 seconds.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I wouldn't worry about it, i had it on both my cycles and still responded well. I didn't feel any different at all while injecting, some people get quite bloated and uncomfortable. What dose do they have you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah i am thinking i wont have too much trouble with side effects and things also, just going with my past history i have never had any problems with hormones and a very high pain threshold which is good they put me on 112.5, originally was going to be 125 but i think as i have never had any problems with ovulation and ultrasounds have always showed follicles in my ovaries, hopefully its the perfect amount thanks for your response, i think im just so wanting everything to run smoothly im freaking myself out, i need to just relax haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it, i had it on both my cycles and still responded well. I didn't feel any different at all while injecting, some people get quite bloated and uncomfortable. What dose do they have you on?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I hope so, good luck! I can't wait to go again but it's looking like mid 2013 at this stage cause I have a wedding to attend in NZ at Easter. Hopefully I can squeeze one in beforehand