Closed Thread
Page 27 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1725262728293777 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by wantingababy24 View Post
    Hi guys thanks again for all your earlier support, just a quick update started AF this morning we are going to have Christmas off and try again in the new year.
    Sorry to hear you got AF today, a break over Christmas & new year may do us all the world of good. But it's still only November, anything can happen x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

How is everyone going is there any up dates how are the appointments going hope everyone is well as Meshell said hope to here some great results real soon xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ive been feeling really really exhausted and have had sooooo much nausea feeling. Last night and today I have had some pains in my lower abdo and im hoping that these are implantation pains lol What do they feel like for everyone that has had a BFP?
    They definitely don't feel like AF pains and I usually don't have pains this early before AF is due......

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Ive been feeling really really exhausted and have had sooooo much nausea feeling. Last night and today I have had some pains in my lower abdo and im hoping that these are implantation pains lol What do they feel like for everyone that has had a BFP?
    They definitely don't feel like AF pains and I usually don't have pains this early before AF is due......

Any ideas anyone?
    To be honest I didn't have anything I was sure it hadn't worked but I had heard it feels like period pain fingers cross it's a good sign xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

bethy  (04-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls,
    My egg pickup at TFCS is tomorrow morning at 9.45. I had a horrific egg pickup last time ad was in extreme pain. I am very nervous and i can feel how big and swolen my ovaries are this time. Because my ovaries are tucked right up on the outer edge of my body dr kroon had to go through my uterus wall! OUCH!

This time they have prescribed me with endone, im going to get my script today
    Hopefully this will take most of the pain away!

My fiance and i are really hoping and praying this tie is it cause i cant have any ore time away from my salon, im opening a big new one and just cant be away from staff etc for such long times.
    Even if we got some embys that we can freeze id be happy.

Ive been trying for a baby since i turned 18, bought y first house then and opened my first salon. I am turning 21 in Jan and still no baby

I have PCOS, but not endo
    ive lost 32 kilos
    had a lap/dye test
    had ovarian drilling
    done 6+ rounds of clomid

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mrs simmo View Post
    How is everyone going is there any up dates how are the appointments going hope everyone is well as Meshell said hope to here some great results real soon xox
    Wow there seems to be loads of us who are cycling at the mo.

Bethy fingers crossed for you that it's implantation pain.
    Good luck Emily for the Epu tomorrow.
    AFM- just started the antagonist injections today, blood and scan on Wed.

Good luckxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    FYI - the clinics first baby is due middle of December!! How exciting.
    Oh wow who's that Meshell ? What your due date again

Thanks
    Reviews

Yeah I had my round in June so I'd fall in the next group of success I will pop in also once little miss is born to thank and show what they helped us create its hard to digest its actually happening considering what we went through to get there xox

Thanks
    Reviews

20 wk scan little miss sorry the pic is dark I had to take a pic of the scan as I can't up load ???
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi emily, good luck for tomorrow. I too have been prescribed endone as my first scan showed my right overy sits back due to that tube being removed, which is a little scary, im so worried it is going to hurt lots as she told me it would be a little more uncomfortable than normal Do you have a youtube channel? not sure if it was you but if so i have been following you for a long time fingers crossed for a smooth pick up and transfer, and lots of baby dist for the following tww.
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyjaneyx View Post
    hey girls,
    My egg pickup at TFCS is tomorrow morning at 9.45. I had a horrific egg pickup last time ad was in extreme pain. I am very nervous and i can feel how big and swolen my ovaries are this time. Because my ovaries are tucked right up on the outer edge of my body dr kroon had to go through my uterus wall! OUCH!

This time they have prescribed me with endone, im going to get my script today
    Hopefully this will take most of the pain away!

My fiance and i are really hoping and praying this tie is it cause i cant have any ore time away from my salon, im opening a big new one and just cant be away from staff etc for such long times.
    Even if we got some embys that we can freeze id be happy.

Ive been trying for a baby since i turned 18, bought y first house then and opened my first salon. I am turning 21 in Jan and still no baby

I have PCOS, but not endo
    ive lost 32 kilos
    had a lap/dye test
    had ovarian drilling
    done 6+ rounds of clomid