Closed Thread
Page 26 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

Meshell and mrs simmo, congratulations! It's really great to hear the successful stories. Makes me excited about starting.

Bethy, I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Nanou, I know how you feel. I have been waiting ages to get in and it feels like it is all dragging out and you just want to get started. But it does come quickly I promise.

Sarah, we might be quite close in our dates.

AFM, I am doing my first IVF cycle with Springwood. Started my injections last Friday and went in for my 7 day bloods and scan today. They said that my follicles are a little slow so my cycle may be dragged out a little longer than expected. A little disappointed but at least it wasn't cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jac81 we will be very close that is the thing i am worried about not responding well and pick up being postponed only due to having to travel to the clinic so i have had to take holidays from work for the week up to egg pick up and transfer. at the moment epu is 23rd and et 26th im so excited for it all, good luck with the rest of your cycle and tww, fingers crossed for your bfp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jac81 View Post
    Hi ladies

Meshell and mrs simmo, congratulations! It's really great to hear the successful stories. Makes me excited about starting.

Bethy, I have my fingers crossed for you. I hope you get your BFP this cycle.

Nanou, I know how you feel. I have been waiting ages to get in and it feels like it is all dragging out and you just want to get started. But it does come quickly I promise.

Sarah, we might be quite close in our dates.

AFM, I am doing my first IVF cycle with Springwood. Started my injections last Friday and went in for my 7 day bloods and scan today. They said that my follicles are a little slow so my cycle may be dragged out a little longer than expected. A little disappointed but at least it wasn't cancelled.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sarah, I know, I actually took leave myself even though I am only at Wynnum, it was just easier with all the planned appointments. I am hoping it will still go ahead all okay with EPU on Wednesday but have to wait and see. One of my friends was there only a couple of months ago and she responded really well first go so it is all individual and everyone is different. What dose have they put you on?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Best of luck to all the new comers wish u all the luck in the world xox I was extremely luck not only was this my first round of ivf but I only had one egg so it shows only takes one xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a question for those that go to Springwood - I have low amh levels so I'm what you'd call a poor responder & need a high dose of 450 gonal f.
    Is the Springwood centre just for people who only can't fall preg naturally & who don't have this kind of condition that I have?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hi Hope. I think you'd be ok at TFC , but if you haven't cycles with them before they'll review your history and from there. They do tend to start you off at a lower dose though but they are very open to discussion and welcome their patients input.

Jac, i had the same on my first cycle and ended up with seven eggs resulting in four good embies.

Bethy i have everything crossed for you, i hope it's not just your meds.

Sarah and Nanou, the waiting is the worst!!! I'm in limbo right now and I'm turning into a crazed banchee!!

Welcome Papillon :-)

Hi Meshell and Mrs Simmo :-)

As for me, quick question for those who have misaccried before. I know nothing is normal in this event but i thought it was over five weeks ago. On 28/9 i had a complete natural m/c but i didn't have much bleeding. It wasn't heavy and only lasted two days, i thought i got off easy. My doctor said it was ok because i had heavy spotting for the 7 weeks leading up to it. I didn't get my period last week when expected just more spotting but wasnt too worried thinking everything was just a little messed up this cycle. For the last three days I've had no spotting but some mild pain near my left ovary and lower back. I've felt so unwell i haven't eaten since midday yesterday. This morning i finally started bleeding and now I'm in such intense pain that my husband just had to help me dress and I'm shaking. I have no idea what's going on, can anyone help... p.s. I'm too stubborn to head of to the doctor just yet :P

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Hi Hope. I think you'd be ok at TFC , but if you haven't cycles with them before they'll review your history and from there. They do tend to start you off at a lower dose though but they are very open to discussion and welcome their patients input.

Jac, i had the same on my first cycle and ended up with seven eggs resulting in four good embies.

Bethy i have everything crossed for you, i hope it's not just your meds.

Sarah and Nanou, the waiting is the worst!!! I'm in limbo right now and I'm turning into a crazed banchee!!

Welcome Papillon :-)

Hi Meshell and Mrs Simmo :-)

As for me, quick question for those who have misaccried before. I know nothing is normal in this event but i thought it was over five weeks ago. On 28/9 i had a complete natural m/c but i didn't have much bleeding. It wasn't heavy and only lasted two days, i thought i got off easy. My doctor said it was ok because i had heavy spotting for the 7 weeks leading up to it. I didn't get my period last week when expected just more spotting but wasnt too worried thinking everything was just a little messed up this cycle. For the last three days I've had no spotting but some mild pain near my left ovary and lower back. I've felt so unwell i haven't eaten since midday yesterday. This morning i finally started bleeding and now I'm in such intense pain that my husband just had to help me dress and I'm shaking. I have no idea what's going on, can anyone help... p.s. I'm too stubborn to head of to the doctor just yet :P
    Hi back

Please say you have been to the doctors xo I had a MC yrs ago and I had pain too get checked take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Hope , I'm also in the same boat as you. I'm have a low amh 4.2.
    We have done loads of tests already, I have had a lap & done 3 iui @ Qld fertility group. This is will be our first ivf cycle but.
    Before my first consult I was also worried about my low ahm. Not sure if I will need a higher dose of drugs. Anyway, At our first consult I was reassured by the Nurse Lou that The clinic aims for a small number of quality follicles. I'm now feeling pretty positive about the clinic & see the Dr on the November 21st. Fingers crossed we move on to Ivf soon!

Sending out lots positive energy to every-one who are currently cycling!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys thanks again for all your earlier support, just a quick update started AF this morning we are going to have Christmas off and try again in the new year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi guys,

Thankyou for your words of support. Great to hear of the success stories, I was very reluctant at first to pursue IVF, but I guess if you want something so badly you have to exhaust all avenues! Thank goodness for this clinic, would have set me back thousands via FS & I did not want to undergo further general anaesthetics.

A question about EPU. How did you all cope with this? Is it painful? I know they recommend/ give light sedation but I'm a little apprehensive, had a biopsy done many years ago following abnormal Pap & it was horrible. I can still remember it vividly despite being >10yrs ago. Such a wuss! Not so much the pain as struggling to hold position (feet in stirrups) for over 30 mins lol.

And I guess the big question is: how long did you have to wait from consult to treatment? Been trying for so long I just want to be pregnant already!! Don't we all?lol hoping they take into consideration all my previous investigations.

Good luck to everyone undergoing treatment, injections, FET etc

Papillon