Closed Thread
Page 24 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies do you recommend i ask them next week whether it would be advisable to book in for a doctors appointment as a "in case" to do a FET if need be? obviously at this point i am unsure if i will have embies to freeze but if so, as i know they are so busy if this cycle is not successful (knock on wood) i would find out about a week before chrissy and would love to do a cycle Jan or Feb if possible, let me know what you think and what i should say to the nurse next week. Have my plan all set out im so excited, start injections next sunday the 11th then egg pick up the 23rd YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews

Default a poem I found ♥

With every tear that falls, there is a lost heart that calls.
    it calls to say I'm here, don't dispair, I will come to you
    when the time is right, when you least expect me and through
    the quiet night open your heart to me, accept me, I will be there
    in the end.
    Your wait may be long, you may get frustrated by the whole
    ordeal. In the end I will be real. While others around you are
    succeeding your heart goes on bleeding.
    I would thank you for being patient, I would thank you for
    being the kind of person who shows persistance. If it were not
    for this, I may never get the chance to have an existence.
    In the chaos of your day, the calm of your night, let your heart
    soar and take flight.
    For so many tears, for so many years. You have been trying,
    thinking of giving up but never doing it. In the end you just keep
    on going in the hopes that I will come to you, the one who deserves
    me, the one who can love me as no other can. You will be that
    mother that you always wanted to be. Just you keep waiting for me. - anonymous-

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Just had my transfer. Our little embryo got to blastocyst sage but it looks average. So it wasn't great but wast crap and the our other one didn't develop anymore. I'm really upset but at least 1 was transferred and althought it was average it may work xoxox
    Best of luck lov it does only take one that's all I had on pick up and it was the one put back now have a little girl aboard everything crossed for u xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi ladies do you recommend i ask them next week whether it would be advisable to book in for a doctors appointment as a "in case" to do a FET if need be? obviously at this point i am unsure if i will have embies to freeze but if so, as i know they are so busy if this cycle is not successful (knock on wood) i would find out about a week before chrissy and would love to do a cycle Jan or Feb if possible, let me know what you think and what i should say to the nurse next week. Have my plan all set out im so excited, start injections next sunday the 11th then egg pick up the 23rd YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!baby dust to all

i would call and book an app you can always cancel it if need be better off being booked in rather then having to wait and they are getting very busy, i just have a cycle fail 23rd oct and the next available app with doc was 13th nov luckily. they are going to try squeeze me in before christmas so i hope my af is on time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be thinking of you Bethy over the next few week, have everything crossed and sending you positive vibes
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Just had my transfer. Our little embryo got to blastocyst sage but it looks average. So it wasn't great but wast crap and the our other one didn't develop anymore. I'm really upset but at least 1 was transferred and althought it was average it may work xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks everyone. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so hard. I was thinking of booking in to see the Dr because we will have to start again so I'm thinking we will need to see someone. I might call tomorrow or I'm thinking maybe a break over Xmas will be good

Thanks
    Reviews
    do you have to wait for the medicare check and pay the balance from the last failed cycle before you can do a FET????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone this is my first post on a forum I have also used the fertility clinic springwood. We had our et on the 22/10/2012 I am now 10dpt3dt and still getting a BFN am I testing to early or should this be correct I am going a bit mad ? This is our first round of ivf: blocked tubes from endo march 2012. Also we only got one follicle with one egg which developed to ten cells on transfer day any advice would be great, Beta isn't until Tuesday and feeling like af is on its way

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    do you have to wait for the medicare check and pay the balance from the last failed cycle before you can do a FET????
    Yes that's correct once you get the Medicare chq you go and hand it into the clinic then you pay the diff then you can go and get your rebate back if I'm right mine was straight IVF and after everything we got $940 back from Medicare

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wantingababy24 View Post
    Hi Everyone this is my first post on a forum I have also used the fertility clinic springwood. We had our et on the 22/10/2012 I am now 10dpt3dt and still getting a BFN am I testing to early or should this be correct I am going a bit mad ? This is our first round of ivf: blocked tubes from endo march 2012. Also we only got one follicle with one egg which developed to ten cells on transfer day any advice would be great, Beta isn't until Tuesday and feeling like af is on its way
    I must say I did a poas 1 day before my blood test and it was Neg totally believed it went on to have the bloods done even told Lou it hadn't worked how ever it hand now 21wks pregnant thanks to the fertility center don't get down till its confirmed xox