Closed Thread
Page 23 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Good luck tomorrow bethy. Are you transferring 1 or 2? Do they re freeze the second? FX for you

Sarah, looks like I better book in soon for round three if the waiting list is getting so long. All the best for your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Wish all lady's on there travels the best if luck and may all your dreams come true xox I knew it wouldn't be long before TFC became flat out I remember back in may I said to Lou and Melissa give it time and you will need to do longer trading HRS and open wkends I hope baby vibes come everyone's way xox

Thanks
    Reviews

Just had my transfer. Our little embryo got to blastocyst sage but it looks average. So it wasn't great but wast crap and the our other one didn't develop anymore. I'm really upset but at least 1 was transferred and althought it was average it may work xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Just had my transfer. Our little embryo got to blastocyst sage but it looks average. So it wasn't great but wast crap and the our other one didn't develop anymore. I'm really upset but at least 1 was transferred and althought it was average it may work xoxox

Hey Bethy, that is still great news. You know it only takes one and for it to be blastocyst is even better. Stay positive, and try not to think about it. Haha I know but if you can keep yourself busy the time will go quicker. I have everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi Ladies!! hope everyone is doing well, Bethy good luck for your transfer tomorrow and a smooth tww. Jeanie was so nice to meet you this morning, glad everything is going to plan for you and looking forward to your updates on your future FET. As for me had doctors appointment, was then taken into nurse office where they told me after being on the pill for the past 4 weeks i will most likely need to go off it as they didnt have any egg pick up appointments available until jan next yr!! I was devo to say the least as i had just assumed it was a continuous thing like once you start then thats it. Anyway just as i was about to bawl like a baby haha another nurse walked in and said they had just had a cancellation and we could start next week!!! WHAT THE! I am over the moon, things are finally looking up and going our way, they didnt give me my injections today like they said they would which was slightly disappointing but i go back next week for blood work and injections then start injecting on the 11th, so happy to finally have a plan on paper estimated egg pick up is scheduled for the 23rd nov YAY!!we will be doing ICSI as recommended to us, its all finally coming together. I couldnt be more excited, sending my love and positivity to each and everyone of you
    Hey Sarah,
    was so nice to meet you also. I'm so happy that your message ended in a Yah.... I would have been absolutely devasted as well to hear that. It is good to book in for the next, however hard to know exactly when. Usually you have to at least know when transfer is and then go 2 weeks after if you can. That is disappointing that you don't have injections, however you do need to have bloods done before they give you the ok to start. With the other bloods is there anywhere on Sunshine Coast you can have them done so not to have to drive so much??? But I hope this cycle works for you....

Our appt went well. We are starting a natural fet in the next few days. Just waiting for af to arrive, and then 10 days after that I have my first bloods. They will thaw 2 embies and I pray they grow well. So hears hoping that this time it will work for us.
    They can re freeze as we asked that question also however they have to be pretty much perfect to re freeze.
    I will also start a natural estrogen once I ovulate as last time it was a little low.

ladies, thinking of you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    U have to pay for ur FET and also for the tablets and peseries and continue them until 7 weeks or wheb the Dr tells you to if u become pregnant. It's not cheap but it's the only option for us :-(

how much do you have to pay?

Thanks
    Reviews
    who here is on facebook? there is a group for the fertility centre if yous are interested in joining =) http://www.facebook.com/groups/454132777932217/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Is the facebook group private? i know that when you join a group it posts it up on your home page and unfortunately noone knows i am doing ivf, so a bit hesitant to join.
    Quote Originally Posted by wantababybump View Post
    who here is on facebook? there is a group for the fertility centre if yous are interested in joining =) http://www.facebook.com/groups/454132777932217/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

All my thoughts are with each and everyone of you entering the journey of IVF it's not an easy RD I now this and we get a lot of let downs but we have to keep fighting for what we are all doing this for and it's a bubba fingers and toes crossed and all happy thoughts to you all xox best of luck hang in there and try stay positive xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Is the facebook group private? i know that when you join a group it posts it up on your home page and unfortunately noone knows i am doing ivf, so a bit hesitant to join.
    yes its a closed group so only people who are in the group see the posts and comments in it. no one else even people on your friends list cant see you are posting in it etc. the only time one of your friends would be able to see it is if they were in the group also,