Closed Thread
Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    hi twiglets I had the day of EPU off work and then the day of transfer off work too more so because I wanted to go shopping so mum and I went out to breakfast and had a lovely shopping day.
    I booked the days off in advance said I had a medical procedure being done and required follow up treatment a couple of days later. I have too much of a conscience to call on the day and I would have spent the day feeling guilty.
    You can get a medical cert for the clinic just ask them to erase the letter head so work dont.
    32 week is not something that you have to do but I will be just to ensure everything is ok as its IVf its just more of a reassurance scan if anything. I am just working out whether I want to pay or go to bulk bill place.
    As I'm not doing share care how do I go about doing the scan ??? I would do the bulk bill if I can get it

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I'm doing shar care and hospital told me to organize one. I would prob ask hospital to sort it for you or if they won't go to gp and ask for referral to somewhere that bill bills just tell them hospital told you to get gp to refer you the clinic I have been referred to is at carindale and called radiology something or other and they are on meadowlands drive
    Ok thanks x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mrs Simmo, a little girl..... how exciting that is wonderful!! And Meshell, your having a boy? I haven't been on the thread for a while so congratulations too!! As for me, picked up injections yesterday and depending on the results of my bloods hopefully start them on Sunday, fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sammiek View Post
    Congratulations Mrs Simmo, a little girl..... how exciting that is wonderful!! And Meshell, your having a boy? I haven't been on the thread for a while so congratulations too!! As for me, picked up injections yesterday and depending on the results of my bloods hopefully start them on Sunday, fingers crossed
    Thank you wish u luck xo

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Sammiek  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Well I got bfn period started the day before blood test so now I have an app on 13 th Nov to talk about a frozen embryo transfer I think I'm gonna push for a medicated Fet as when they have done blood tests for me my estrogen was low a lot of the time and I dont want my next go cancelled and have to wait til after they reopen after Christmas

Sent from my GT-I9300 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi wantababybump

I'm doing a HRT FET because my hormones don't mix or something. I had my scan and for once everything is looking perfect! So crossing our fingers our embryos defrost and divide all ok! If not I'm worried I won't be able to start injections and have PU before Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey does any one know wat dates they are closed over christmas

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Hi wantababybump

I'm doing a HRT FET because my hormones don't mix or something. I had my scan and for once everything is looking perfect! So crossing our fingers our embryos defrost and divide all ok! If not I'm worried I won't be able to start injections and have PU before Xmas
    I hope all goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews

How is every one traveling hope all is well ox I'm trying to deal with this whole diabetes thing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so sorry to hear of your bfn wantababy, I hope you get your fet in before Christmas and good luck for your appt on the 13th
    Bethy good luck for your fet! When is your transfer?
    How are you travelling Mrs Simmo?
    Afm - day 2 of injections and so far so good, I have appt on Wednesday