Closed Thread
Page 20 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Angie View Post
    Hi all, I havn't been around much. Bub hub and my android tablet are really not good mates! Anyway my pregnancy is progressing. Now at 20 weeks with twins. We had out scan on Monday and they are both perfect. We have one gorgeous little boy, and one gorgeous little girl. We really had no preference for the sexes but are really excited now that we know.
    To the other pregnant ladies, can i ask what sort of nursery furniture/where did you get it. ? cost. I havn't bought a thing yet. I was abit anxious that things wouldn't work out ok after my 10 weeks of bleeding/bedrest so i have kinda had my head in the sand! I went into a baby shop for the first time and i must admit i was totally overwhelmed!
    To all the ladies on your TTC journey, you are in very good hands at the clinic. It is so hard to stay positive when you feel you are not getting pregnant, but hang in there. It took us three full stim ivf cycles and countless other meds and procedures before the ivf. As Meshell has said, some of us just take longer than others. But i have my fingers crossed for you all.
    I got a fantastic deal for cot mattress and change table and Matt plus the cot sheet set and bumpers for $400 at super a mart u can get white or chic in the set too. Wow twins and one of each how exciting instant family best of luck to you I'm 20 wks too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for those suggestions. I'll have a look there. Its hard to know whats good value, baby stuff has never been something i'd dared to look at.
    How did your scan go Mrs Simmo?

Thanks
    Reviews
    1030!! haha will see you there Jeanie and yes so glad i didnt have to wait another few weeks i couldnt take more waiting i dont think. Been on the pill for 3.5 weeks now and today had some cramps and back ache with spotting, sorry if thats too much info but i was confused, my natural cycles are normally 32 days and im only at cycle day 21 today but i really felt like something was going on, maybe just my body adjusting to the pill. Just curious if anyone else had similar feelings, i know im not meant to ovulate on the pill but had ovulation pains last week right on normal time too which freaked me out, i just want everything to run smoothly, but will wait and see what doc says on tuesday, thanks ladies x
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hey Sarah, we will be there on Tuesday as well. Our appt is at 10am. What time will you be there??? It is ashame that they had to postpone your appt, but at least it's only a couple of days wait and then it will all start for you both. Thinking of you all. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Ok so up date is bubba is fine as for the bleed they don't know why how ever we did find out it is a healthy little GIRL all my hubby could do is smile All is good and DR Carmody looked at heart brain and all is great cant take the smile off my face x

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Angie View Post
    Thanks for those suggestions. I'll have a look there. Its hard to know whats good value, baby stuff has never been something i'd dared to look at.
    How did your scan go Mrs Simmo?
    Went well everything is ok we are having a GIRL she is healthy and fighting fit a little kicker

Thanks
    Reviews
    congrats mrs simmo

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sammy2466 View Post
    congrats mrs simmo
    Thank you best wishes too u x

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone,

Back from holiday and now got a stinking cold. Just trying to catch up on what everyone's been up to on here.

Congrat mrs Simmo on finding out your having a girl.

As for me, get to pick up injections on Monday, can't wait!!

I know it's been asked before but can't find it now. What days off did you have, was it just Epu or did you have day of transfer off as well. Did you just phone in sick on those days, or planned to have those off in advance??

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Twiglets View Post
    Hi everyone,

Back from holiday and now got a stinking cold. Just trying to catch up on what everyone's been up to on here.

Congrat mrs Simmo on finding out your having a girl.

As for me, get to pick up injections on Monday, can't wait!!

I know it's been asked before but can't find it now. What days off did you have, was it just Epu or did you have day of transfer off as well. Did you just phone in sick on those days, or planned to have those off in advance??
    Thank you I had EPU off and then trans day too also the day after trans to rest but its up to you xo best of luck thinking of ya

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Congratulations Mrs Simmo on the news of your baby girl how exciting!! Now to think of names??? I have non as yet though we are keeping the name a surprise as everyone knows we are having a boy.
    I got results back yesterday for gestational diabetes test and I am fine not a worry. thankfully
    I have been booked in for a 32 week scan also just to ensure baby is well, I can go to a clinic at carindale and it will be bulk billed or I can go to Dr carmody and pay $295 I think I may do that as their equipment is so much better and it will be another great picture to add to the baby book.
    Do you have to have the 32 wk scan ?? No one said any thing to me yesterday once we had the 20 wk scan is it optional ??