Closed Thread
Page 19 of 112 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell, that is awful you were made to feel that way. I love hearing about the before and the after. Sounds like you are organized. But as you say Christmas is so hectic. I just hope you won't get too hot.

Bethy,Yay for appointment on Thursday. So exciting. Look forward to hearing how it goes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Meshell talk as much as you want about bub, like others i love a sucess story after infertility, its what keeps me going, you are the light at the end of the tunnel
    As for me was meant to have follow up appointment friday morning, just got a call and they had to cancel and reschedule as doctors have something going on that day But luckily enough they could fit us in Tuesday morning. Bit of a pain as hubby had already organised leave but should be able to swap days off so all good at least its only a few days and not a few weeks dont think i could take any more waiting haha
    Should hopefully be able to pick up my injections at the same appointment as the lovely ladies there said as i live so far away not much point traveling back down to get them so fingers crossed that is the case, I just want it to start already!! im so impatient haha
    Thanks ladies for all the love
    sending out lots of good vibes for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Every-one
    We have our first consult on Thursday! Yay! The day is almost here finally! After such a long wait, we booked it months ago. We started our fertility treatment at the end of 2010 with Qld fertility group. And we have had ever test under the sun! Done Ovulation induction & iui. The last test I had was a lap in July. Finally they told use to move on to IVF. So we decided to continue our journey with The fertility center. I'm hoping we don't have to stuff around & do more tests. I Just want to start IVF already! I feel a bit excited, I'm trying hard not to be, but I can't help it.

I have been following this thread for a while & I'm excited to read the success stories. It makes me feel hopeful. Fingers crossed it will be us soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hay to everyone hope you are all well. Just quick note to keep you up to date I have to have my 20 wk scan tomorrow few days earlier as I have had a little blood and pain the blood has stopped now how ever they want to make sure fingers cross. We can find out the sex also that's a little exciting
    i hope everyone's journey is under way and there results are what is needed my thoughts are with you all I have been there and know it sucks waiting and not knowing like Meshell I'm happy to help with questions

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay there I have to see the hospital on Thursday and I guess they will tell me I think as does my sister it will be diet and exercise base to control it as I have been checking my sugar and its not to bad I had a quick baby shower in Sydney on Sunday with all my family and friends down there so I don't have to travel down again geez bubba was very spoilt and we still have our one up here to go we have cleaned out the room for the nursery just need to pick up all the big stuff it was all paid for awhile ago. Thanks for the reassurance on the movement thing glad u are well x
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi Ladies

I dont like to talk too much about baby on here as some women from previous trying to conceive thread got really nasty and pretty much said when you are preg pi$$ off and stop rubbing in peoples face. Though I personally think thats silly I love hearing success stories, anyway I am here to chat to anyone who would like to.
    The clinic opened Feb This year I was the first person who had a doctors appointment there and I was in the first batch of EPU my EPU was cancelled due to low stimulation and then I fell from my second cycle in May.

Pregnancy is going well I will upload some pictures when I get a chance in the next couple of days. I still am reasonably small. only gained about 7-9kg so far baby is very active its the most beautiful and creepy feeling having a baby kicking around in your belly. I have purchased all the nursery set up just havent made the cot or washed any clothes as yet, that will happen a bit closer to my due date though I will have it set up for my baby shower which is in 3 weeks. Rather early to have baby shower bbut December is too chaotic with xmas and Im due beginning of feb so January might be leaving the run too late.

Mrs Simmo dont stress about movements too much my placenta is positioned at the front which cushions alot of the kicks but now baby is getting bigger I am 25 weeks I feel them and can actually see my tummy move
    What do you have to do with diabetes? diet? excercise?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I'm still lurking behind the scenes. Meshell, I would L O V E to see belly pics!!!!! I hope everyone is well. I'm in limbo at the moment and will look at making an appt in the new year as my husbands work has shutdown for 5 weeks over the holiday period.

I agree with everyone else too, when you're pregnant you need to share you're stories, it gives the rest of us hope. Personally, when I start to get upset and jealous I take myself away from BH. I believe it's a sign you need a break from the stress of ttc.

Mrs Simmo-I'm sure everything will be fine but it must be scary after all you've been through to get to this point. I can't wait to hear (not that it matters) what sex it is.
    Last edited by Ngaiz; 23-10-2012 at 18:35.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Yes we are going via frank carmody we are 19 wks 3 days today and can hopefully find out the sex I'm with you Meshell with the emotional side of things we have all been there and can relate to each other after yrs of trying everything must say we were lucky I wish everyone best of luck in there travels xox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sarah, we will be there on Tuesday as well. Our appt is at 10am. What time will you be there??? It is ashame that they had to postpone your appt, but at least it's only a couple of days wait and then it will all start for you both. Thinking of you all. Xx

Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Yeah Meshell talk as much as you want about bub, like others i love a sucess story after infertility, its what keeps me going, you are the light at the end of the tunnel
    As for me was meant to have follow up appointment friday morning, just got a call and they had to cancel and reschedule as doctors have something going on that day But luckily enough they could fit us in Tuesday morning. Bit of a pain as hubby had already organised leave but should be able to swap days off so all good at least its only a few days and not a few weeks dont think i could take any more waiting haha
    Should hopefully be able to pick up my injections at the same appointment as the lovely ladies there said as i live so far away not much point traveling back down to get them so fingers crossed that is the case, I just want it to start already!! im so impatient haha
    Thanks ladies for all the love
    sending out lots of good vibes for you all

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hey Sarah, we will be there on Tuesday as well. Our appt is at 10am. What time will you be there??? It is ashame that they had to postpone your appt, but at least it's only a couple of days wait and then it will all start for you both. Thinking of you all. Xx
    Hay hope you are well and everything goes your way xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, I havn't been around much. Bub hub and my android tablet are really not good mates! Anyway my pregnancy is progressing. Now at 20 weeks with twins. We had out scan on Monday and they are both perfect. We have one gorgeous little boy, and one gorgeous little girl. We really had no preference for the sexes but are really excited now that we know.
    To the other pregnant ladies, can i ask what sort of nursery furniture/where did you get it. ? cost. I havn't bought a thing yet. I was abit anxious that things wouldn't work out ok after my 10 weeks of bleeding/bedrest so i have kinda had my head in the sand! I went into a baby shop for the first time and i must admit i was totally overwhelmed!
    To all the ladies on your TTC journey, you are in very good hands at the clinic. It is so hard to stay positive when you feel you are not getting pregnant, but hang in there. It took us three full stim ivf cycles and countless other meds and procedures before the ivf. As Meshell has said, some of us just take longer than others. But i have my fingers crossed for you all.