Closed Thread
Page 18 of 112 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I'm 5 months today I have been told iv got gestational diabetes am so up set I have done everything by the book and eat right and still I have to have so many appointments due to it and I'm freaking out hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow this thread has gone very quiet! Hows everyone going? Im still plodding along with my HRT. Have a scan on Thursday to see how everything is going and then hopefully FET the following week.

I have heard a lot about Green Tea and I know that TFC says no to herbal teas but what does everyone think about Green teas or Teas from T2. I love that shop! There are too many mixed messages if I google it lol and its not really something to phone TFC about lol

Any tips would be good!

Hope you are all doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes it does seem to have gotten a bit quiet lately, everyone seems to be inbetween cycles or growing their beautiful bubbas Myself am finally heading back to TFC for my followup doctors appointment, had my first nurse consult 4 weeks ago and finally its here! i go on friday for all test results and hopefully get my first ivf cycle underway, i cat wait, good luck with everything Bethy, keep us updated x
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Wow this thread has gone very quiet! Hows everyone going? Im still plodding along with my HRT. Have a scan on Thursday to see how everything is going and then hopefully FET the following week.

I have heard a lot about Green Tea and I know that TFC says no to herbal teas but what does everyone think about Green teas or Teas from T2. I love that shop! There are too many mixed messages if I google it lol and its not really something to phone TFC about lol

Any tips would be good!

Hope you are all doing well

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

bethy  (22-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    As for the tea i am unsure, i have always heard it was good for blood circulation and have only heard positive things about it when ttc but havnt actually ever used it myself. sorry i couldn't be more help.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Though I would jump back on the thread, I have appointment on Thursday for bloods and depending on levels etc hopefully pick up injections We are aiming for estimated egg pick up on the 9th of Nov if all goes well but my inital blood readings came back with excessively high ahm levels due to polycycstic ovaries. They have added a few extra bloods and scans in just to keep an eye on me to make sure I don't overstim. Any one had any experience with high levels?
    Bethy - fingers crossed for your fet next week.
    Sarah - good luck for Friday
    Meshell - wonderful to hear you are doing well and little bubba is growing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, good to hear from everyone. I haven't heard anything about herbal teas so I can't help sorry.
    Bethy, we are back next week to look at starting our fet. Can you tell me roughly what we up for. How many bloods, scans etc. did you do a natural cycle. Good luck. Hope all goes well.
    and Sarah cannot believe that day is already here. Good luck on Friday.
    Sammie, I hope all goes well and you can continue with egg pickup. Meschell, would love to see new photo.
    Fingers crossed for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    I have done a little research and talked to acupuncturist and nutritionist regarding green teas and herbal teas during TTC and pregnancy. So the idea is that caffeine is not good for the developing embie. However your intake of caffeine can be ok as long as it is under 100mg/day. I believe Green tea has about 20mg per cup. So a couple of cups of green tea/day will not have any negative impact. Regarding other herbal teas, apparently caffeine free fruit teas like Acai, roibos and blueberry tea are ok.

Now this being said, I think we need to be happy about what we eat and drink and not feel frustrated. Stress and guilt will have a worse impact on us than a lovely cup of coffee once a day .

Sending some good vibes for Sarah's appointment, Sammie's pick up and BB Meschell

Sticky dust to all
    x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I am still around, just feel like there is nothing much to add at the moment.
    Come on often to read how you are all doing.
    So exciting following you all and looking forward to when I am at the stages you all are at.
    Our first appointment isn't till Feb 2013, so still a while to wait.
    But I am sure with birthdays, christmas and family coming for 2 weeks, the time will go super fast.

Good luck with your up an coming appointments Sammie and Sarah.
    Jeannie, I have everything crossed that this next cycle is the one for you

Meshell and others that are pregnant, love reading your updates too. So exciting, are you and others on here who are pregnant, have baby showers all planned? How are your baby's rooms going? Would love to see some photos if you feel like sharing

So from what people have been saying The Fertility Centre Springwood hasn't been open for long. When did it open?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My sister is type 2 so they wanted to check it was only optional how ever I I did it to see and yep sure enough so now I have to see a diabetes doctor on thurs the a OB on the 2/11 to work out my level of care :-( oh well luck the found it early my 20 wk scan is in the 29/10 and we find out the sex I still have had no movement this is normal right ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Whatmade them testyou for diabetes so early? I had my test today I'll find out Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jeanie

My FET I had no drugs just a couple of scans and bloods to monitor my ovulation however it turns out I don't ovulate so I was a bit of a hurdle to get over so my FET was cancelled. But yeah they just watch your natural ovulation and then time ET with how your cycle is going and when it all matches up with the age of your embie

I am hoping to fall this time because I am on HRT so all my hormones should be ok but it all comes down to if my embryos defrost ok and are transferred ok! me and my partner have everything crossed for our scan on Thursday and am hoping for some good news after our TWW! its about time we got some good news and started feeling positive about having a baby!