Closed Thread
Page 17 of 112 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, hope everyone is travelling along safely.
    I have been sick with the flu for the last week - soooo annoying, you CANNOT take anything for it. I have a niggly cough and it is driving me crazy. Dr gave some 'safe' antibiotics but i am just getting impatient. Don't do flu very well. Mainly because i don't get sick too often and when i do i want it over and done with.
    Had our 19 week scan yesterday - all seems ok. Bubby is bigger than what the recommended size is - apparently it is quite long (not like his mummy...lol...) The size is equivalent to 21 weeks.
    Bubba is so naughty in the scans though. Always tests te sonographer out with what they are doing. Did it the last time too.
    It was so good to see the little bubba again. Also got some 'ok' 3D shots. They weren't that clear due to how the bub was laying and is obviously camera shy.
    I can't believe (well yes i can) how busy the clinic is now.
    All i can say to the ladies who are either new or who are still trying - just have a positive mind.
    Go to meditation if it helps. Just get your head into a good space.
    It use to drive me insane when everyone use to say just relax, go away for the weekend blah blah blah, if your not in a good frame of mind, your body isn't either. When you are in a good space it doesn't matter what happens. When i was doing my cycle, the day before my epu my gandmother passed away and we had to fly to cairns the day after my et. I stayed strong and always new she was with me the whole time. this baby is her (no matter if it is a boy or a girl). I am still in a good head space but this cough is driving me a little crazy.
    I know you hear it all the time, but ladies trying, stay strong, stay positive. Do what ever it takes to get into that state. Aromatherapy, crystals, meditation all helped me. But that's just me, you need to find your key helpers and believe!
    Well I'm off to bed now. Night all.
    Last edited by wnat01; 14-10-2012 at 21:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys i was wondering if they did the tests at the nurse consult or if we are able to do a semen analysis at that first nurse consult so the hubby doesnt have to have to many days off

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy I asked this exact question a few weeks ago before my nurse consult :-) we got all blood work and semen analysis done that same day but just ring or email them to let them know you want them. They just made us come in half hour early so we got them done then had our nurse appointment. I am still anxiously waiting my 4 weeks since nurse consult for doctors appointment to get results and a plan of action. Not long to go only a week and half. Good luck with everything

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey thanks for the reply i will ring and ask thankyou i just dont see the point in going there twice when i can do it the first time

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep that was our thing too, we live on the sunshine coast so the drive is 1.5 hours, so i discussed with the receptionist about wanting to get as much done as possible at each appointment meaning not have to make another one just to pick something up or have a test, they are very helpful and wonderful ladies there My fingers are crossed that all results go well next week so i can get my injections Yay!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy2466 View Post
    hey thanks for the reply i will ring and ask thankyou i just dont see the point in going there twice when i can do it the first time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Glad to see the fertility centre is doing so well. Lots of new ppl in here these days, which is great. Im currently 31weeks pregnant with twin boys. I think first set of twins for the clinic. Meshell, how are you travelling? I finally got over ms once i found out i had gestational diabeties and was put on a strict diet! Were also moving which isnt fun at this point.
    I can honestly say carrying twins is very hard, takes a huge toll on your body. And just to give an idea, at 30 weeks i was measuring the equivilant of 42 weeks with 1!
    I wish everyone well in their journeys with tfc, they seem to be doing really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi guys
    so today i found out my friend is 11 weeks preggos and im happy for her but a tad bit depressed cause she was the last of my friends that didnt have any children and she wasnt trying and her and her man have been together half the time we have.
    sorry to winge i had a cry to hubby but he didnt seem to understand
    but atleast we have the appointment on the 19th to look forard to

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Sammy im sorry to hear, ive had to watch my sister and friends get pregnant and have now had their babies and im still trying, its very hard i know but one day that will be you and until that day comes we just have to stay as positive as we can. My sis started trying a year after i started and her son is now 4 months she got pregnant 2nd month, i was so devastated when she told me by sending me a pic of her positive test i just bawled my eyes out, dont get me wrong i was and am happy for her, i think i was just like why did this ttc have to be so hard for me, what did i do wrong. But i have got to a point now where i have accepted this is it for me and now looking forward to the future with ivf thinking of all you ladies, hope all is well
    hi guys
    so today i found out my friend is 11 weeks preggos and im happy for her but a tad bit depressed cause she was the last of my friends that didnt have any children and she wasnt trying and her and her man have been together half the time we have.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks u have made me feel bit better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sammy, you are not alone there. It's ok to have a big cry when you hear about your friends. Of course you are happy for them but you think it's just not fair... I'm heading to Sydney in a few weeks to be bridesmaid to my girlfriend who wasn't even trying and fell pregnant. They had to bring wedding forward. When she told me, I stayed strong on the phone and then just broke down. Dh reminded me that it will happen for us, so stay strong Sammy. It will happen, but your allowed to cry... Hi to everyone else and thinking of you all. Xx

hi guys