Closed Thread
Page 16 of 112 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, no good news. Massive . I've had my big cry. I'm ok now. I guess it wasn't mention to be. I'm a little peeved though as I can't see the doctor until 30th oct and that may be too late for next cycle. I specifically asked should I make an appt and they said no ill be fine to get back in. Not so. So for anyone make that next appt just in case. I'm thinking of all of you and wish you all luck. Fingers crossed and baby dust. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh Jeanie I'm so sorry to here I was only thinking of you today xo thats not fair you have to wait I guess on the plus side you have good number of eggs left please bud if u want to catch up give me a shout I'm just up the rd and even if its to have a cry I no it's easier said then done but stay posits xox hugs your way
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi ladies, no good news. Massive . I've had my big cry. I'm ok now. I guess it wasn't mention to be. I'm a little peeved though as I can't see the doctor until 30th oct and that may be too late for next cycle. I specifically asked should I make an appt and they said no ill be fine to get back in. Not so. So for anyone make that next appt just in case. I'm thinking of all of you and wish you all luck. Fingers crossed and baby dust. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so sorry jeanie to hear that :-( I can't imagine how you must be feeling but can only send you my love and hope for a positive future fet. Can't believe they won't get you back sooner I would think past patients would have priority. Ill have to remember to book for after mine as a precaution. I know it must be hard but try and think about the next cycle and keep your chin up. Sucks we all have to go through so many hard times just to be a mummy when other get it so easily but the way I see it when the day finally comes you will have so much love for that baby and it will make all the tears and heartache seem like a distant memory. Xo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to read your news Jeannie. I hope hubby gives you lots of cuddles over the next fees days. Fingers crossed you can get another appointment sooner and get started on your next cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah Meshell I was like number 4 or 5 to go through there cos were like 3 wks apart how you going ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    U are right my bad I looked at my docs I started June cos I remember it was my birthday the 13th they check how many eggs glad u r well I have had morning sickness the last few days not bad seeing as though I went nearly 5 months with out it hehe we find out the sex on the 29/10 can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Mrs Simmo I fell pregnant from my second cycle with the clinic so a lot more women have gone through before you fell. If I fell from my first cycle I would be due in december. They did first round of egg pick ups in march so you would have been well past that?
    I am going really well thank x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thanks for all your comments and hugs. I'm ok and after relooking at my dates I should be ok for next cycle. I think I was just so upset last week I miscounted. I have to meet with the doctor to discuss fet. I'll hopefully do a natural cycle, so no injections at all. Just lots of blood work to keep eye on ovulation. But still awhile away and have heaps happening to keep myself occupied. The one thing dh and I won't be doing this time is telling anyone. It's hard enough to get a negative and then to have to tell everyone. Our own fault but we felt confident.
    I know there are a few of you with apps coming up so good luck and hope the cycles go well. Sending you all sticky vibes and please let us know how all is going. Welcome also to the newbies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah that exactly how i am, this will be mine and hubbies first cycle and have not told anyone! only my younger sis as she lives with us and would become suspicious about me drive to Brissy all the time, but neither parents or other siblings know as it would just be too hard on me if things dont go well. I do realise that sometime its the opposite and having people to talk to during the cycle can help but i know deep down i would not cope with everyone asking me things all the time. Family knows ivf is in the card for the future but definitely not in the next month hehe.
    This 4 weeks is going so slow for our next appointment but it will be here soon its on the 26th to get results and hopefully injections.
    Thinking of you all xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey ladies i havent been on in a while as the android app wasnt working. any way right now im in my tww. im 6dp3dt here is a bit of info the past 6 days

1dpt bloated, tired , feel a bit sick, crampy

2dpt bloated, peeing alot, couple of twinges here and there on left side then later on on right side, constipated, tired all of a sudden at like 1:30, ate pineapple core

3dpt feel absolutely normal, feel like it hasnt worked, little bit of back pain, brown specs on applicator, ate pineapple core

4dpt back pain, feeling sick after eating, sore legs, brown specs on applicater, ate pineapple core

5dpt cervical mucus and small brown specs in crinone gel, crampy like period, ate pineapple core

6dpt cervical mucus and small brown specs in lots of crinone gel chunks , period like pain early morn from 1am onwards, very sore achy legs, bad lower back pain, some tummy cramps

so today i have felt like af is gonna come, i hope not, but we had two little eggies that were frozen. my info sheet says i can test on monday 22nd with hpt and bt on the wed i just brought 6 early detect preg tests on ebay so i can test from thurs to tues and have my bt wed, thats if af stays away
    Last edited by wantababybump; 14-10-2012 at 19:53.

Thanks
    Reviews
    pains have gone away still a little bit of back pain tho