Closed Thread
Page 15 of 112 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No blood is positive fingers cross for you and trust me I was the same the day of my bloods I said to Lou it hasn't worked I really really hope it has chin up mate xox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    thanks Sarah, i have to say Im not feeling too confident. i have af cramps and just have horrible feeling ill see him soon... I know its not over until I get the results.. Haven't poas as yet. Maybe tomorrow. Blood Test is Thursday. So hard not to read into everything little cramp, fever, headache etc... Still have my fingers crossed.

QUOTE=sarahwantsababy;6854896]Thinking of you Jeanie, good luck and lots of baby dust
    [/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    I have been following you all for a while.
    I came and said 'Hi' a month or so ago and asked lots of questions.

Jeannie, I have everything crossed for you that thursday brings good news for you.

I can't remember who else was on here from Sunshine Coast, but we have recently moved to Maroochydore and will be doing the travel too.

It is funny when I first mentioned doing IVF to hubby a few years ago after a failed vasectomy reversal, he was dead against it. Plus the costs of it was a big factor as to not doing it.
    Now that I have found out about this clinic it has opened up the possibility for us to hope.
    Just yesturday I heard my husband say, "if we have a girl", in a sentence and it just made me smile.

Any way we are making our first appointment for February 2013, as we want to get through christmas and having lots of family around, plus I am hoping we can make the most of getting it cheaper again for a second cycle in the same year.
    though that we may not need a second cycle.

I have been emailing Lessa Saunders though for info, and she thinks that because of hubbys low count that we may need to freeze sperm incase it deteriates any further.

I have also started doing exercise with the intentions of losing some weight before we get started. Doing this through christmas should be interesting, but I have a baby goal to keep me focused

Any way look forward to travelling this journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to you and hubby taking the first step is always the hardest and the nurses there are great you will love them I'm one of the success stories I'm now 18wks pregnant after 9years of all different methods of trying first attempt of ivf tho and only one egg was collected so there is hope best of luck and if you have any questions let me know
    Quote Originally Posted by hoping41more View Post
    Hi all
    I have been following you all for a while.
    I came and said 'Hi' a month or so ago and asked lots of questions.

Jeannie, I have everything crossed for you that thursday brings good news for you.

I can't remember who else was on here from Sunshine Coast, but we have recently moved to Maroochydore and will be doing the travel too.

It is funny when I first mentioned doing IVF to hubby a few years ago after a failed vasectomy reversal, he was dead against it. Plus the costs of it was a big factor as to not doing it.
    Now that I have found out about this clinic it has opened up the possibility for us to hope.
    Just yesturday I heard my husband say, "if we have a girl", in a sentence and it just made me smile.

Any way we are making our first appointment for February 2013, as we want to get through christmas and having lots of family around, plus I am hoping we can make the most of getting it cheaper again for a second cycle in the same year.
    though that we may not need a second cycle.

I have been emailing Lessa Saunders though for info, and she thinks that because of hubbys low count that we may need to freeze sperm incase it deteriates any further.

I have also started doing exercise with the intentions of losing some weight before we get started. Doing this through christmas should be interesting, but I have a baby goal to keep me focused

Any way look forward to travelling this journey with you all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hay there how are you feeling today hope u are well have my first hospital appointment in an hour hope all good news i wish u the best of luck in the days to come xoQUOTE=Jeanie26;6856250]thanks Sarah, i have to say Im not feeling too confident. i have af cramps and just have horrible feeling ill see him soon... I know its not over until I get the results.. Haven't poas as yet. Maybe tomorrow. Blood Test is Thursday. So hard not to read into everything little cramp, fever, headache etc... Still have my fingers crossed.

QUOTE=sarahwantsababy;6854896]Thinking of you Jeanie, good luck and lots of baby dust [/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im from sunny coast , had my first consult and tests 2 weeks ago now waiting for doctors appointment and collection of injections, cant wait to start my cycle and all seems to be going well as far as travel from nambour takes about 1.5 hours but so worth it, just means i will most likely be doing alot of lonely trips as not worth us both taking days off work and travelling for each appointment/scan etc. Good luck with everything and welcome back

Did you poas jeanie, im so anxious and excited for you if not hope all goes well on thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I poas this morning and it was negative. I really wish I hadn't and just waited as its made me really depressed. I'm not doing another. I'll just wait now until Thursday. I know it's not over until then, but its really hard to stay positive. We also lost a family friend today and I ask myself why is life so unfair.

Hope the hospital visit went well Mrs Simmo, and thanks to all of you for your thoughts. I hope I have some good news to share on Thursday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanie - dont stress i did the same and it was negative too and the it came back postive fingers cross chin up stay positive xo

my hospital appointment went well long but good they are sending me for a glucose test early as my sister is type 2 diabetic so it runs in the family and as iv put on some weight they want to check early to make sure and then they will check again so thats on sat
    and i dont have to do shared care there happy to see me all the time only see the locate GP if its and un related pregnancy issue so im happy about that and all my appointments are on a friday too which is good as hubby works nights and he has fridays off
    HOPE EVERY ONE IS WELL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Nanou  (10-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies,
    I am new to your thread here
    But feel like I know you all a little since have been following your thread and getting a lot of support from just reading your stories. I hope you are all well.
    We are from the Sunny coast too and have our first appointment with the clinic on the 15th of January. Absolutely super excited about starting this journey.
    Hubby and I have been trying for a bb for 12 years, we have had a couple of early miscarriages, an ectopic pregnancy, 4 pointless laparoscopies, and 3 failed IUI in the past few years. So IVF is the logical next step for us.
    Really inspiring to read your stories. I actually feel a lit more at ease with the whole thing just knowing that I can talk with other women going through the same. Thank you
    Cross fingers and sending you sticky bb dust to you all xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for your kind words Meshell,
    How is your pregnancy going? How are you feeling?
    Hope all is well with your baby .
    Fingers crossed to everybody our there waiting
    xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome all the best with your journey hope your dream of becoming a mummy comes true xo