Closed Thread
Page 14 of 112 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey meshell. Did u fall pregnant from ur first transfer at TFC?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for the reply yeah I knew it was about an hr appointment just wasn't sure what they looked at what hospital u booked into ? All the best for up coming appointments x
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Mrs simmo - this is my second appointment the first one was midwife appointment this is a doctor appointment. The 20 week scan is a lot more in depth than finding out the sex they check the chambers and heart valves the brain the head circumference the leg measurements they check baby has all the fingers and toes and check absolutely everything it takes almost an hour I went to the fetal medicine unit but I went to the Wesley rooms for my 20 week instead of Sunnybank just due to the day of my appointment, they have 2 people scan you. It is probably the most important scan you have.
    Bethy - I had one cycle at the clinic but my body didn't want to play and I ovulated early therefore they couldn't collect my eggs it was a bit of a freak occurrence. So technically it was my first transfer as my first cycle was deemed cancelled

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah im going tO the marter public but my scans im happy to pau at the fetal unit i just want kick to hurry up so i can be put at ease and know its there and ok sounds silly i no glad u are well xQUOTE=Meshell23;6853941]Redlands public. It took them 20min to find babies heartbeat **** heads. If baby wasn't kicking me the entire time I might have been concerned but all is well so far you will love the 20 week scan. They used the ultrasound machine at hospital to check baby going to fetal medicine unit I've been spoiled the hospitals machine was rubbish lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you Jeanie, good luck and lots of baby dust
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hey Mrs Simmo, sorry haven't got back to you about catching up. The week has just gone so quickly which I'm happy about. When do you go on holidays???

So have lasted one week and this time next week Ill either be so excited or having a glass of wine. I hope it's the first. Trying not to think bout things too much or look into every cramp etc. think Ill go back to gym as of Saturday. Will not overdo, but they ladies at The clinic said its good to keep going, just not to start anything new or too strenuous. Will try not to do poas, but we will see

Sarahwantsababy, although no one can be there during pickup, the nurses are great. I had one holding my hand the whole time and they all talk to you. So don't worry at all.
    Thinking of all of you ladies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi ladies!!! Just popped in to see how everyone is going. It's hard with the app down as I only have my phone. Glad you are both doing well Meshell and Mrs Simmo. I would like to share something with you all, I find it hard to talk to my family about our journey and love having you guys to chat with. As you know I've had two failed ICSI cycles. After the last one I really feel off the rails, I got quite depressed and started taking the pill two weeks after my period started so I didn't have to think about babies every month it came. Well, low and behold I got damn pregnant....,NATURALLY!!!! Now don't get too excited, I miscarried on September 28th. My GP thinks development stopped at around 7 or so weeks. I had absolutely NO idea until I passed the tissue! 10 weeks after my failed cycle I still had constant heavy spotting which I thought was due to my body not liking the pill.
    I'm not too upset about it, it's hard to miss something you didn't know was there. I just feel so stupid, how could I not have known when I want it so bad?? Was it something I did; drinking, exercising etc? I will never know. Anyway, for everyone out there, NEVER lose hope! I know I could wait forever for this to happen again so we will continue treatment at TFC. After being told it would never happen naturally I am so happy to know that it IS possible for me to get pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Ngiaz at least u know u can fall pregnant but I know how that feels for people to say that to you. Have u had any cycles at other clinics??? I'm starting HRT in a few days and this will be our only way I think because I don't ovulate so I'm really hoping it works! Are you having another cycle or a few months off?

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow congrats ngaiz at least you know u can do it naturally now with the TFC u will hopefully get a bubba sooner

Thanks
    Reviews
    best of luck to you i understand the pain and heart ache we go through and i feel your pain about not having anyone to talk too i wish you well on your journey and i know many will have said keep calm and relax i say yell scream cry if thats what u need to do thoughts are with u. where do u live im on the south side i was thinking of starting a catch up for ladys on this journey who want to chat let me know if your keen keep your chin up xQUOTE=Ngaiz;6854999]Hi ladies!!! Just popped in to see how everyone is going. It's hard with the app down as I only have my phone. Glad you are both doing well Meshell and Mrs Simmo. I would like to share something with you all, I find it hard to talk to my family about our journey and love having you guys to chat with. As you know I've had two failed ICSI cycles. After the last one I really feel off the rails, I got quite depressed and started taking the pill two weeks after my period started so I didn't have to think about babies every month it came. Well, low and behold I got damn pregnant....,NATURALLY!!!! Now don't get too excited, I miscarried on September 28th. My GP thinks development stopped at around 7 or so weeks. I had absolutely NO idea until I passed the tissue! 10 weeks after my failed cycle I still had constant heavy spotting which I thought was due to my body not liking the pill.
    I'm not too upset about it, it's hard to miss something you didn't know was there. I just feel so stupid, how could I not have known when I want it so bad?? Was it something I did; drinking, exercising etc? I will never know. Anyway, for everyone out there, NEVER lose hope! I know I could wait forever for this to happen again so we will continue treatment at TFC. After being told it would never happen naturally I am so happy to know that it IS possible for me to get pregnant.[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay everyone hope all is well.
    just a thought I was thinking of starting a catch up for anyone who is keen to talk cry scream about our journal for all thos who are pregnant and thos who are trying I live on the south side was thinking some where central for all let me know who's keen it would also be good to put faces to the names and seeing as tho were all going or have gone through the same clinic :-) take care and call if your keen 0404868789 xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks Sarah, i have to say Im not feeling too confident. i have af cramps and just have horrible feeling ill see him soon... I know its not over until I get the results.. Haven't poas as yet. Maybe tomorrow. Blood Test is Thursday. So hard not to read into everything little cramp, fever, headache etc... Still have my fingers crossed.

QUOTE=sarahwantsababy;6854896]Thinking of you Jeanie, good luck and lots of baby dust [/QUOTE]