Closed Thread
Page 13 of 112 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bloods can be done at qml if u aske them they give you the referral but scans need to be done there as meshell said its to keep costs down
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Hi girls,

i have a few questions.

do all the bloods and ultrasounds have to be done at the clinic, or can you just go to your local qml and get them done?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell23,

Yes it's me, we were on a thread together.

im not ready now as Olivia is only 5 weeks old, lol
    looking at options, although hubby is not keen on another one.
    where do you live meshell23?
    i live in Warner which is near strathpine.
    do they freeze excess embryos?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Meshell23,
    i tried to reply to your pm and it says you have exceeded your mailbox limit, so delete some messages so I can send it to you. Lol

clinic sounds good, where do you live

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just a quick question, can hubby come back with me for egg pick up and transfer, dont know if i can go through it alone. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hubby can go in only for the transfer as for the EPU it's only you and the doctors plus a nurse or 2 it is little scary but to be honest it's over before you know it you will be fine
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi ladies just a quick question, can hubby come back with me for egg pick up and transfer, dont know if i can go through it alone. thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Mrs Simmo, sorry haven't got back to you about catching up. The week has just gone so quickly which I'm happy about. When do you go on holidays???

So have lasted one week and this time next week Ill either be so excited or having a glass of wine. I hope it's the first. Trying not to think bout things too much or look into every cramp etc. think Ill go back to gym as of Saturday. Will not overdo, but they ladies at The clinic said its good to keep going, just not to start anything new or too strenuous. Will try not to do poas, but we will see

Sarahwantsababy, although no one can be there during pickup, the nurses are great. I had one holding my hand the whole time and they all talk to you. So don't worry at all.
    Thinking of all of you ladies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well the news doesn't get much better for me :-( my FET was cancelled this time but I have to do HRT because my body doesn't balance the hormones so more things for us to overcome but that's ok because there is a plan in place. My partner and I are going to NZ in November because we really need a break!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!to us and everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go on holidays as of the 16/10 till the 23/10 only a wk can't wait to see the family we can catch up when ever you are free let me no . I have been feeling little flutters they call it I think it is any way I have my first hospital appointment on the 9/10 this tues mega excited to hear the heart again I hope and have everything crossed for uxx
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hey Mrs Simmo, sorry haven't got back to you about catching up. The week has just gone so quickly which I'm happy about. When do you go on holidays???

So have lasted one week and this time next week Ill either be so excited or having a glass of wine. I hope it's the first. Trying not to think bout things too much or look into every cramp etc. think Ill go back to gym as of Saturday. Will not overdo, but they ladies at The clinic said its good to keep going, just not to start anything new or too strenuous. Will try not to do poas, but we will see

Sarahwantsababy, although no one can be there during pickup, the nurses are great. I had one holding my hand the whole time and they all talk to you. So don't worry at all.
    Thinking of all of you ladies..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wish u well and maybe a break is what u guys need xo
    Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    Well the news doesn't get much better for me :-( my FET was cancelled this time but I have to do HRT because my body doesn't balance the hormones so more things for us to overcome but that's ok because there is a plan in place. My partner and I are going to NZ in November because we really need a break!!! Can't wait!!!!!!!!to us and everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay yeah I thought it was bubba moving I have my first hospital appointment on tues the 9th I guess it's the same as yours I hope I get to hear the heart beat I then don't have my 20 wk scan till end of October and hope to find out the sex hay u had you 20wk scan at Sunnybank hay if so what is it is it just a quick scan to see the bubba and tell you the sex ?? All the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    angelanathan - i have cleaned out my inbox. Try send again please. I currently live at Logan though I am originally from redlands. Will be moving back there as soon as I adjust to new baby
    Mrs Simmo the flutters as you call it is called "quickening" its baby movements
    Bethy - sorry to hear of your little hiccup but there is a plan in place so onward and upward. have an amazing time in NZ
    jeanie - Gym is good its a good distraction, though I stopped anything with weights and really just do either bike or treadmill or yoga/pilates classes.
    sarah - the girls have covered it by letting you know that hubby cant come back with you for EPU but there is a lot happening back there and its over very quickly. Just suck on the gas and hold the nurses hands and it will be over before you know it. Having all the nurses in there felt like I had lots of mums in there lookin after me Though he can definitely be there when they pop the lil emby back in. I didnt want my hubby to lose a day of pay to come in to hold my hand for a two minute procedure so I took mum. lol I got impregnated with my mother in the room, I then went to the shop for breakfast and bought a statues of a baby buddha which I put in the nursery it was like my lucky charm I fell preg from that cycle.
    AFM - I have hospital appointment today, I am 22 weeks preg I have no idea what they do I think just listen to heart check blood pressure weigh me?? I dont know If you get scans after the 20week scan its all new to me so I will take it as it comes.