Closed Thread
Page 111 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1161101109110111112 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1117
  1. #1101
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    365
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Twiglets, my EPU is around 20 March. I pick up my drugs next week.

    You hanging in there Papillion?
    nope. BFN today too. As my dear hubby said "you know your own body better than anybody" and it's true...of course it is. I let google and all the well wishing go to my head. I know what I'm experiencing is AF on the way. I just hope crinone doesn't hold it back. I just want it over with already. I cried more than I can ever remember crying today. I went into this cycle with low expectations & somehow the past week my focus has shifted & I've become obsessed with hope that it might work. It's always the same in the 2ww. 3rd week of any natural cycle always derails me, and I become neurotic. I want to go into the next cycle right away if I can, don't think I can handle a month or 2 of nothing /OCP. I'll do #2 and if that fails I'll take a step back and reassess.
    The hardest thing I'm having trouble to digest is this label of 'unexplained infertility'. I think it's BS tbh. Of course the embryo may not have been mature enough/ had defects, but I think that's just an 'unexplained' diagnosis attached to any failed cycle. I believe Infertility is a symptom not a diagnosis. I also think my problem is with implantation but don't know why or what is causing the problem.
    Stumbled across testing for 'NK cells' and a 'hidden c test' whilst googling the odds of getting a BFP > 10dp3dt BFN. Interesting reading.
    Sorry if I'm being very negative, but I think it's better I stay grounded now than let my heart rule my head.

    Good luck for your next cycle trying4. x

  2. #1102
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    nope. BFN today too. As my dear hubby said "you know your own body better than anybody" and it's true...of course it is. I let google and all the well wishing go to my head. I know what I'm experiencing is AF on the way. I just hope crinone doesn't hold it back. I just want it over with already. I cried more than I can ever remember crying today. I went into this cycle with low expectations & somehow the past week my focus has shifted & I've become obsessed with hope that it might work. It's always the same in the 2ww. 3rd week of any natural cycle always derails me, and I become neurotic. I want to go into the next cycle right away if I can, don't think I can handle a month or 2 of nothing /OCP. I'll do #2 and if that fails I'll take a step back and reassess.
    The hardest thing I'm having trouble to digest is this label of 'unexplained infertility'. I think it's BS tbh. Of course the embryo may not have been mature enough/ had defects, but I think that's just an 'unexplained' diagnosis attached to any failed cycle. I believe Infertility is a symptom not a diagnosis. I also think my problem is with implantation but don't know why or what is causing the problem.
    Stumbled across testing for 'NK cells' and a 'hidden c test' whilst googling the odds of getting a BFP > 10dp3dt BFN. Interesting reading.
    Sorry if I'm being very negative, but I think it's better I stay grounded now than let my heart rule my head.

    Good luck for your next cycle trying4. x
    Sorry to here your bad news wish you all the best for the future x

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

    Papillon  (28-02-2013)

  4. #1103
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Awwh Papillion I know how neurotic I can get with the TWW on a normal cycle and I'm quite worried about how I will get on my first finished cycle. Don't be mad at yourself for hoping and wishing. It's only natural. Everyone deserves some hope or how would we get through? I got beyond obsessive at the end (before I had the realization it was never going to happen naturally - then I basically gave up and didn't even test). My obsession would always fall around 8-11 DPO - when it was too early to test and when a BFN was common before a BFP. You know your body but remember until about 13/14dpo anything is possible.

    In relation to the NKcells...its ironic but I actually met a women the other week. She had her fist bub IVF but it didn't take too long. They started trying when for her second bub when her first was about a year old. Anyway, 10 rounds of IVF later, and 4 years they still hadn't fallen pgnt. They ended up changing FS because their FS didn't change the protocol at all or re test for anything and they just knew something wasn't right. So it turns out she had NKcells which the new FS picked up fairly quickly and a simple drug prescribed (I can't remember what it was called) and bamn pgnt - she just gave birth to her little boy a few weeks ago. So, if you feel like there is something else perhaps give it some though with regards to testing. It won't hurt. But in saying that I would give it a few IVF rounds (at least 2-3) before I would looking at changing FS or anything.

    I totally get you on the wanting to just go back again. The wait between my failed IVF and this cycle has sucked, especially going back on the BCP. But I don't know how many I could do back to back either.

    I think they wait for you to get your AF then a normal cycle, then AF, then BCP again - so you would be waiting around 6-8 weeks before you would start injecting again.

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

    Papillon  (28-02-2013)

  6. #1104
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    365
    Thanks
    183
    Thanked
    45
    Reviews
    0
    Oh I wouldn't want to go elsewhere for ivf trying4. I'm quite happy with tfc. I'm just not happy with this 'unexplained infertility' title. Hubby has perfect swimmers, I ovulate independently, don't have PCOS, am fairly regular, patent tubes etc. but I believe there has to be some reason for not getting pregnant - ever!!

    Maybe we'll be cycling at same time ;-p

  7. #1105
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Northside
    Posts
    136
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    0
    I am sorry to hear that pap and i hope everything goes smooth and quick for your next cycle xo

    I picked up my injections today and start tomorrow so my journey begins yet again, hopefully 5th time lucky.....

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kittybee For This Useful Post:

    Papillon  (28-02-2013)

  9. #1106
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    351
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked
    82
    Reviews
    0
    Hey Guys,
    So sorry to hear that Papillion. Best of luck with you next cycle. Xx
    Good luck with this cycle Kuttybee!

    I have had a stressful day. I had spotting & freaked out. I know this can be normal but no-one wants to see blood in early pregnancy. So I went to the dr & got an early scan done. The baby was fine thank god! It is just under 6 weeks & it has a little heart beat. It was unbelievable!
    I'm going to get referred to an ob to be monitored. I can't belive how much I love this little tadpole the size of grain of rice already. Seeing it's heart beat took my breath away. The bleeding is still a worry. When does the worrying end? I'm gonna go nap now. I need to chill the F**k out! What a crazy rollercoster of day. Also my ovaries are huge still from the ivf.
    Last edited by Qloulou; 28-02-2013 at 15:56.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Qloulou For This Useful Post:

    Papillon  (28-02-2013)

  11. #1107
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Oh I wouldn't want to go elsewhere for ivf trying4. I'm quite happy with tfc. I'm just not happy with this 'unexplained infertility' title. Hubby has perfect swimmers, I ovulate independently, don't have PCOS, am fairly regular, patent tubes etc. but I believe there has to be some reason for not getting pregnant - ever!!

    Maybe we'll be cycling at same time ;-p
    Maybe you can talk to the clinic and see what they say re further invesitgations if you have a failed cycle (though you're not out yet).

  12. #1108
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittybee View Post
    I am sorry to hear that pap and i hope everything goes smooth and quick for your next cycle xo

    I picked up my injections today and start tomorrow so my journey begins yet again, hopefully 5th time lucky.....
    Yay on starting again! We won't be far apart...I pick up next week. Wishing you all the best for your next journey.

  13. #1109
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    177
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    34
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Qloulou View Post
    Hey Guys,
    So sorry to hear that Papillion. Best of luck with you next cycle. Xx
    Good luck with this cycle Kuttybee!

    I have had a stressful day. I had spotting & freaked out. I know this can be normal but no-one wants to see blood in early pregnancy. So I went to the dr & got an early scan done. The baby was fine thank god! It is just under 6 weeks & it has a little heart beat. It was unbelievable!
    I'm going to get referred to an ob to be monitored. I can't belive how much I love this little tadpole the size of grain of rice already. Seeing it's heart beat took my breath away. The bleeding is still a worry. When does the worrying end? I'm gonna go nap now. I need to chill the F**k out! What a crazy rollercoster of day. Also my ovaries are huge still from the ivf.
    Yay (on the bean not the bleeding!).

    It never ends...you worry about seeing a heart beat, then making sure all is ok at 12 and 20 weeks scans, then you worry about making it to the end and then they're born and you still worry lol. All part of the journey.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingforbaby4 For This Useful Post:

    Qloulou  (28-02-2013)

  15. #1110
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    13
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    7
    Reviews
    0
    Papillon, you are still not out yet. Do you have embies frozen?

    Qloulou-Happy to know that litltle embie is fine. Bleeding seems quite normal in early pregnancy. My sister also had same bleeding problem on her 5-6th week, but nothing went wrong-now she has healthy little daughter. Does your Dr prescribe any med?


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. Concept fertility centre
    By Bubbles1984 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 00:12
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Springfree Trampoline
Give the Ultimate Christmas Gift Springfree Trampoline
The World's Safest Trampoline™ is now also the world's first Smart Trampoline™. Sensors on the mat detect your every move and your jumps control fun, educational and active games on tablet. Secure the Ultimate Christmas Gift today!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!