Closed Thread
Page 11 of 112 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1117
  1. #101
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks MrsSimmo. This is our second. We have put down one but will chat again tomorrow. It really depends on who your talking to at the clinic, though most only want and recommend one. As you know only takes one... I too have everything crossed. Hope you doing well. Not too tired???

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    the tired part has gone feeling better as time goes on i must say i am hanging to hear the heart beat again or see bub the waiting kills me as i have no symptoms and just was to know everthing is ok lol as we were one of the clinics first customers we were told at the start we could trans 2 eggs but when it came to trans day there rules had changed for first timers but at the end of the day it only takes one i guess how ever i did want two if i could have instant family if both emies took best of luck tomorrow and just rest up over the wkend i think after the trans i rested the whole day an then just took things easy the following days baby dust your way xox
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Thanks MrsSimmo. This is our second. We have put down one but will chat again tomorrow. It really depends on who your talking to at the clinic, though most only want and recommend one. As you know only takes one... I too have everything crossed. Hope you doing well. Not too tired???

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    That's great numbers! This is our second transfer and they definitely said only 1 for us so who knows what their rules are!

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is traveling well. Jeanie those numbers are amazing and i have everything crossed for a great transfer today and a smooth 2ww. I had my initial appointment yesterday and seeing as we have to travel from the sunshine coast and its 4 days till our wedding anniversary we decided to stay in brisbane for the night at south bank was lovely. The appointment went great we are both so happy with the clinic and everyone in it. We got our bloods done and hubbys little swimmers so all on track. Exciting thing is the nurse said seeing as my cycle is going to end in a few days she is going to quicken it up and put me on the pill in a few days so i am on it already when the doctors appointment comes around and i can collect my injections that same day!!!! OMG i am so excited that its going much quicker, she said my case is fairly simple as its just tubal factor in my case I do have one question she gave me a choice of pills i can take either Levlen or Microgynon, which do you recommend or it doesnt really matter? My next appointment is in 4 weeks YAY! Can i also ask how many scans you have to do throughout a cycle, one at the doctors appointment? then a few while injecting? Only to organise the long drive each time as hubby wont be able to make them all due to work and as for me well family first so work can wait haha sorry for the lengthy post x

  5. #105
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    3
    Reviews
    0
    Hi ladies, Sarah so happy that all went smoothly for you. As Meshell said it doesn't matter which pill. Same happened to me. They started me on it straight away so I would be ready for dr appt. I had a scan at the first dr appt. they test to make sure all is quiet down below and no cysts etc. then had two during Stims towards end. It's all going to start for you now. Happy Anniversary also.

    All went well today. Still had 7 growing quite nicely. We didn't push the two embryo transfer. Although you do get very mixed responses. Some tell you about all the twins etc and just to stick to one and others are a little more relaxed. They all asked if we were only doing one??? It does come down to age as well. But we are happy with outcome. Transferred 1 x 5 cell grade 3 embryo then had accupuncture. The other 6 are similar. We will find out tomorrow how manny they will freeze. So now the two week wait......

    hope everyone else is doing really well. Baby dust and sticky thoughts for everyone.
    P

    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi I dont think the pill matters just take which ever one they give you they only ever put you on a low dose generic kind of one just to ensure your cycle is where they want it to be. As for scans I believe they do a 2 scans during injections I think I had my first scan on a friday and then the second was the monday then EPU was on the wednesday I dont think I had a scan befoer I started injecting, that isi wonderful they are starting you straight away. I was fortunate for the same as my period is like clock work I had nurse appointment then following week had doctor appointment and picked up injections the next day and was straight into it. I opt to not go on the pill as my cycle is so regular I just start injecting second day of period. But as you have a few weeks til your doc appointment its best to go on pill to ensure you dont get early period or anything strange so you can start immediately after seeing doctor. Goodluck!!

    Jeanie how was your transfer how are they going with number of embies? Still only transfering one at a time? I know they have a few twinnies on the go which is not something that is promoted hence the reason they have had to pull back

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrat on the trans i had the same Transferred 1 x 5 cell grade 3 embryo so happy for you fingers cross and sticky thoughts xox congrats on the amount left too i some times wish we had some to freeze so when we try again oh well agaon best of luck xoand try to keep active on the 2ww it does ya head in we should catch up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi ladies, Sarah so happy that all went smoothly for you. As Meshell said it doesn't matter which pill. Same happened to me. They started me on it straight away so I would be ready for dr appt. I had a scan at the first dr appt. they test to make sure all is quiet down below and no cysts etc. then had two during Stims towards end. It's all going to start for you now. Happy Anniversary also.

    All went well today. Still had 7 growing quite nicely. We didn't push the two embryo transfer. Although you do get very mixed responses. Some tell you about all the twins etc and just to stick to one and others are a little more relaxed. They all asked if we were only doing one??? It does come down to age as well. But we are happy with outcome. Transferred 1 x 5 cell grade 3 embryo then had accupuncture. The other 6 are similar. We will find out tomorrow how manny they will freeze. So now the two week wait......

    hope everyone else is doing really well. Baby dust and sticky thoughts for everyone.
    P

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    hay how are you looking at your due date we are wks apart im still waiting for my 20wks scan wish it would hurry up - i still have no symptoms and still have to tell my self everthing is ok
    Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    Hi I dont think the pill matters just take which ever one they give you they only ever put you on a low dose generic kind of one just to ensure your cycle is where they want it to be. As for scans I believe they do a 2 scans during injections I think I had my first scan on a friday and then the second was the monday then EPU was on the wednesday I dont think I had a scan befoer I started injecting, that isi wonderful they are starting you straight away. I was fortunate for the same as my period is like clock work I had nurse appointment then following week had doctor appointment and picked up injections the next day and was straight into it. I opt to not go on the pill as my cycle is so regular I just start injecting second day of period. But as you have a few weeks til your doc appointment its best to go on pill to ensure you dont get early period or anything strange so you can start immediately after seeing doctor. Goodluck!!

    Jeanie how was your transfer how are they going with number of embies? Still only transfering one at a time? I know they have a few twinnies on the go which is not something that is promoted hence the reason they have had to pull back

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    833
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked
    54
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    my issue was tube issues too as i had an ectopic and thet one burst and the other is blocked so it is just the macanics on it getting to where it needs to grow fingers cross yours works first go like mine also as for the pill there is no diff i got the cheaper one - and as for the work issue thing i had the same my work tried to make an issue of it and the clinic would just give me medical certificates LOL and as for my hubby he works nights so it was ok - as for scans i think i had 3 or 4 then one after the 2WW and thats when we found out we were 7wks woo hoo xox baby dust your way
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Hi ladies, hope everyone is traveling well. Jeanie those numbers are amazing and i have everything crossed for a great transfer today and a smooth 2ww. I had my initial appointment yesterday and seeing as we have to travel from the sunshine coast and its 4 days till our wedding anniversary we decided to stay in brisbane for the night at south bank was lovely. The appointment went great we are both so happy with the clinic and everyone in it. We got our bloods done and hubbys little swimmers so all on track. Exciting thing is the nurse said seeing as my cycle is going to end in a few days she is going to quicken it up and put me on the pill in a few days so i am on it already when the doctors appointment comes around and i can collect my injections that same day!!!! OMG i am so excited that its going much quicker, she said my case is fairly simple as its just tubal factor in my case I do have one question she gave me a choice of pills i can take either Levlen or Microgynon, which do you recommend or it doesnt really matter? My next appointment is in 4 weeks YAY! Can i also ask how many scans you have to do throughout a cycle, one at the doctors appointment? then a few while injecting? Only to organise the long drive each time as hubby wont be able to make them all due to work and as for me well family first so work can wait haha sorry for the lengthy post x

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    18
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks for your responses ladies much appreciated, i am just so fricken excited about it all and i do know that it may not happen first go but i think its just the fact that i am finally given a proper shot at this seeing as all this time i have not really been given a chance to concieve due to my tubes, just knowing there is a real possibility is the part that just makes me smile. Fingers crossed for you jeanie, have a relaxing tww and to mrs simmo and meshell so happy for you two and wish you the best for the rest of your pregnancies. 4 weeks time cannot come soon enough i am so ready to start this now hope all my tests come back good so its not delayed at all.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    239
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    14
    Reviews
    0
    That awesome news for everyone :-) can't say I have had that much luck :-( found out today that I don't ovulate :-( the lining gets thick enough to cause a period but no ovulation so I am just a mess :-( so there is me who doesn't ovulate an my partner who has low speem count and the quality isn't that great. So looks like this frozen cycle will be cancelled and then I'll start on mediation next cycle. Really hoping for some good news next time. Good luck everyone on their 2WW xoxoxoxoxo


 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 20-08-2013, 15:26
  2. Concept fertility centre
    By Bubbles1984 in forum IVF
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 17-11-2012, 00:12
  3. The Fertility Centre Springwood
    By tiggasam in forum IVF
    Replies: 782
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 19:59

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pebblebee
Parents spend hours looking for things they need NOW. The keys, the remote, darling daughter's treasured teddy. Stop wasting precious time looking & start finding with Bub Hub reviewed Pebblebee Smart Tag. Simply attach a Pebblebee and find it fast.
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Impressionable Kids
Impressionable Kids are Australia's leader in framed children's memorabilia and specialise in framed baby hand and feet sculptures. With franchise locations throughout Australia you can be assured you will receive a quality handmade product with a lifetime warranty on all frames.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!