Closed Thread
Page 109 of 112 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1117
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Papillion you're already 14dpo aren't you??? I'm sure you would know by now if you poas.
    I dunno. I triggered 13th Feb but I was counting ovulation as EPU day which was 11 days ago. Found a really helpful table online outlining what's happening each day post transfer. Think I'll use it to steer me off testing to soon

http://www.nyufertilitycenter.org/ivf/embryo_transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh I must have read it wrong doh! Yeah I have a pic on my phone. I'm going to poas at 14dpo next time (if af doesn't arrive like it did in the past)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised...I have only x5 crinone left. That means my last one will be Saturday...but my BT isn't until Monday!!! Can I buy more? Will it matter if I skip any??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just out of interested to the ladies who are doing their temps at the same time as doing IVF (or know someone who is temping to either conceive or for another medical reason) - we have decided to sell our Baby-Comp.
    I paid $750-ish (it's cheaper now... ) but would be looking at $400 + any postage (will post in Australia and with registered mail only).

I have used it for about 6-7 months before we decided to do IVF (didn't use it straight away when i purchased it) and then didn't use it anymore (there was enough to do...). I found this really good to work on my charting and to see what it looked like (as well as TTC at the same time...). When i was doing accupuncture and naturopathy and the rest it showed if the treatment was working (that is, did it dip or rise when it was suppose to).
    We don't really want to sell it as we have a bit over a week to go before our bub 'should' be here but the money would be good at the moment. But we also look at it like this - we still have 5 frozen embies at TFC and will go back there before TTC naturally.

Here is a copied bit from ladycomp.com.au so you can see what it can do.

Baby Comp
    Retail $599.00 inc GST
    Normally $660.00 inc GST

For every woman trying to get pregnant!
    Unlike the Lady-Comp, the Baby-comp maximizes your chances of conception. It too fits into the category of a Fertility Monitor, Ovulation Calendar and Menstrual Cycle Calculator, but can also be termed a Pregnancy Planner. The Baby-Comp is equipped with a unique planning software and comes with an integrated rechargeable battery and a power supply unit. Check out this list of reasons as to why you should seriously consider this device as being a part of your bag of tools for Fertility Management the Natural way.

Why Baby-Comp?

Baby-Comp exactly indicates the optimal days for sexual activities for Conception

Built in pregnancy indicator after 15 days of conception, confirmation on day 18
    Natural family planning with no side effects for you or your baby
    Can be used for safe and natural contraception after birth (99.3% safe)
    Able to detect and learn irregular or long cycles
    Only 30-60 sec. measuring time per day
    Immediate fertility display for the next 24 hours
    Review your history of up to 180 days of cycle information
    Records relevant cycle statistics like:
    It forecasts your most fertile days and indicates them to you reliably
    It recognizes when you do not ovulate or when you have a hormonal imbalance
    It indicates monophasic cycles (without ovulation) and fluctuating ovulation patterns
    It recognizes a Corpus Luteum Deficiency
    It allows you to enter when sexual intercourse takes place to evaluate the probability for pregnancy
    It has an ingegrated pregnancy test
    It calculates the expected delivery date of your baby
    Internal Rechargeable Battery (Charger Included)
    Digital - illuminated display (visible in the dark)
    Average service life +/- 10 years
    250 day recording history (optional print out and analysis)
    Over 25 years of experience in producing contraceptive computers and family planning monitors
    Best of all Baby-Comp keeps track of all your data. No graphs are neded. You can access your own data easily at any time
    Sorry bullets didn't work...
    Last edited by BH-tech; 06-01-2015 at 16:47.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry - ran out of room.

If you or someone you know are interested in this, please just let me know and we can go from there (re: payment, post etc).
    Also, thought i'd just mention, this will go for sale on a few other sites soon too. Thought i would just try here first.

Thanks ladies.

[QUOTE=wnat01;7108854]Just out of interested to the ladies who are doing their temps at the same time as doing IVF (or know someone who is temping to either conceive or for another medical reason) - we have decided to sell our Baby-Comp.
    I paid $750-ish (it's cheaper now... ) but would be looking at $400 + any postage (will post in Australia and with registered mail only).

I have used it for about 6-7 months before we decided to do IVF (didn't use it straight away when i purchased it) and then didn't use it anymore (there was enough to do...). I found this really good to work on my charting and to see what it looked like (as well as TTC at the same time...). When i was doing accupuncture and naturopathy and the rest it showed if the treatment was working (that is, did it dip or rise when it was suppose to).
    We don't really want to sell it as we have a bit over a week to go before our bub 'should' be here but the money would be good at the moment. But we also look at it like this - we still have 5 frozen embies at TFC and will go back there before TTC naturally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Just realised...I have only x5 crinone left. That means my last one will be Saturday...but my BT isn't until Monday!!! Can I buy more? Will it matter if I skip any??
    It will only matter if you are pregnant and your P4 (natural progesterone) levels are low. They would advise you to continue. Most ladies stop after their BFP though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    It will only matter if you are pregnant and your P4 (natural progesterone) levels are low. They would advise you to continue. Most ladies stop after their BFP though.
    but I won't know my beta when it runs out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where do you live? I have some spares if you're worried I can give you enough to get you through to BT. I live in regents park and work in the city.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (27-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    but I won't know my beta when it runs out
    I also have left overs if you want them I live in murarrie on the south side

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mrs simmo For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (27-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the offer guys. Very kind of you both. Called tfc & they told me not to worry about it.

What a start to the day here. Went into work 8hrs early, got my shifts mixed up. As they're well staffed I get to go home - only to realise, I left my keys at home this morning!! Yip, I'm locked out, hubby is in Townsville

waiting for manager of corporate body to see if she can let me in. She's obvs decided to have a long lie this morning!!