Closed Thread
Page 106 of 112 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1117
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anuku,
    Welcome & a big congratulations! I used Crinone until the day of Bt when I ran out. Then they said my progesterone levels were fine. I'm sure if your levels were low they would have told you. If your worried just ring the clinic. I think it's natural to feel a bit worried. I know I do because it's still early yet but I also feel very positive. I don't think I'll totally believe it to we do our scan. Good luck with the second Bt!
    Last edited by Qloulou; 23-02-2013 at 15:18.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Congrats to the new mummy's to be it is so exciting and worrying all at the same time just a tip enjoy every moment it goes to quick
    Bring on tues hope I get a date to be induced

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you girls. I still cannot believe I am actually pregnant . still keep POAS-ing to make sure it is there. I know-crazy. was test line always lighter than control line for your guys? mine is like that. that worries me bit too.
    Qloulou, do they actually check your progesterone? what was the level? when I asked at my first BT, they said clinic only checks HCG. good luck with your scan.
    Mrs Simmo, I am so excited for you; gives me a great hope. hope all goes well and little angel is soon in your hand.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anuka For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (24-02-2013),Qloulou  (24-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Anuka

Yes I'm pretty sure they checked it because they said my levels were good. I probably could of asked what the levels were but I didn't. I'm doing my best to stay positive. The more information I get the more I google, lol. I just wont to relax & enjoy being preggie. I did a heap of Poas too. The line was lighter than the control line. I haven't done any more since Bt. I'm now doing my best just relax & go with the flow & trying not stress or worry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had a great time yesterday - i am so lucky to have a photographer who just happens to also be my husband. We did some great pregnancy photos. Great for Bubs album and the slideshow i am doing. Will try to more pics during the week in a different style. It's great now to be off work and on maternity leave.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Oh wnat I love maternity pics! My cousin is into photography and loves trying out new things. I can't wait to finally ask her to take some pics for me.

Welcome anuka and congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by wnat01 View Post
    Had a great time yesterday - i am so lucky to have a photographer who just happens to also be my husband. We did some great pregnancy photos. Great for Bubs album and the slideshow i am doing. Will try to more pics during the week in a different style. It's great now to be off work and on maternity leave.
    I wanted to get some pics done to late now seeing as tho ill prob be induced next wk spewing I didn't get some done would love to see yours hope you are well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I missed out on having maternity pics I had mason on a Sunday n my photos were meant to be on the Wednesday spewing
    here is a picture of five week old mason
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meshell23 View Post
    I missed out on having maternity pics I had mason on a Sunday n my photos were meant to be on the Wednesday spewing
    here is a picture of five week old mason
    He is so cute Meshell well done x

Thanks
    Reviews
    So nice to be connected with all of you.
    Thanks Qloulou. Yes I know I should not stress over nothing...should learn to relax and enjoy the experience. but not as worried as before
    Meshell, your little angel is sooooo cute.