Closed Thread
Page 104 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1117
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Areslil.

How are you going Ngaiz? Good luck with BT Qloulou. How long do you continue to see tfc?? Trying4 & twiglets how long b4 you guys start again? Hope your not having those dizzy spells & itching still Sarah.
    Looking forward to updates re the new bubs!! Did I mention that the couple I know who were expecting twins (also patients of tfc) had their healthy little boy & girl last week?? So brilliant to hear all the success stories. Makes it real!!

im really tired just now, like ridiculously tired. I reckon it's these pessaries. Anyone else feel tired on them?

x

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Hi papillon *waves back* I was on progesterone pessaries before and they makes me tired too. Some days I fall asleep in the afternoon cos I was so tired. Good luck hope ur embie sticks

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Areslil For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (21-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Good morning everyone Does anyone has any acupuncture place to recommend? I live in Marsden so preferably anyway nearby would be handy. Also how often do you go? Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry for having so many questions how do I join the Facebook closed group? I have 10 days off from work lol so too much time on my hand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome Areslil...good luck with your journey! They are very lovely at the clinic and they make things a lot easier I already have children and something has happened to DH along the way and so we find ourself on this journey.

I'm not sure about the facebook group - I did see a link in the original thread but I did not join.

Papillion, do you think you will POAS?

I have my next plan from the clinic. Day 8 on the BCP and pick up meds on 5th of March with EPU scheduled for 18th. I just so hope I get to make it to the end of a cycle this time. No OHSS or even worse understimulating! We shall see.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi areslil, welcome, you'll find everyone her and at the clinic are so friendly and very helpful.

Well I'm still waiting for period, so still no plan yet, but I have started spotting so should be here soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingforbaby4 View Post
    Welcome Areslil...good luck with your journey! They are very lovely at the clinic and they make things a lot easier I already have children and something has happened to DH along the way and so we find ourself on this journey.

I'm not sure about the facebook group - I did see a link in the original thread but I did not join.

Papillion, do you think you will POAS?

I have my next plan from the clinic. Day 8 on the BCP and pick up meds on 5th of March with EPU scheduled for 18th. I just so hope I get to make it to the end of a cycle this time. No OHSS or even worse understimulating! We shall see.
    not long at all then trying4. Even if they start off low they can titrate the dose up & save the cycle too. Better to play safe. I think you will be fine this time.

POAS...hmm dunno. If at all, maybe the wknd before bt on the 4th. Sunday the 3rd maybe lol. That would be like 13dpt. Prob could do sooner but I feel okay just now, not over eager to find out. Kinda enjoying living in the moment with it still being a possibility!! We'll see how I feel going into next week hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi areslil
    i also live in marsden I went to Alexandra hills for acupuncture the guy there was great. But there is a guy at Kingston I think he doesn't fertility acupuncture I can't recall his name but he is meant to be very very good.

Thanks
    Reviews

Cool thanks Meshell will google Kingston acupuncture see what I find congrats on your gorgeous son

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Areslil, check out springwood health and wellness clinic. I went to Alba therapies near carindale last time but I'm going to try out these guys next time. They have two TCM practitioners.