Closed Thread
Page 102 of 112 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1117
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

I took elevit for three and a half years. It's been a huge waste of money haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    I took elevit for three and a half years. It's been a huge waste of money haha
    I agree waste of $$$ just it's the best in the market with everything in one tablet and with dose of tablets I'm on plus the insulin for GD one tablet is better then 5 lol
    Hope you are well Ngaiz

Thanks
    Reviews

Quick check in - I have my 36 wk hospital check up today with ultrasound to see if my daughter is at a size for her to enter the world or if she is to bake longer.
    It's also my mums birthday not a yr goes by I don't miss her like crazy it doesn't get easier at all lets hope she is looking over us today and allows us to be give some good news as at this point I'm ready hope everyone is well

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh I wasn't saying it's not good, just that I took it for so long without getting knocked up which was a waste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ngaiz View Post
    Did you get your transfer Papillion?
    Yeah, transfer was yesterday. The embryo was apparently of fantastic quality. 8 cell, nil fragmentation so will just have to wait and see. I had to go to work not long after transfer & was quite uncomfortable too. Between EPU, transfer & Pap smear - the worst part for me is that bloody speculum being inserted. Why does that have to hurt so much. I must be too sensitive, either that or they're not using enough lub cos I'm still tender! I'm also cranky so excuse me for moaning
    Got people coming round to view our place cos we're not renewing the lease & I'm fed up with it. Don't move for at least 5 weeks & they've been in & out since last week. Such an invasion of privacy I feel. I understand why they need to do it but 5-6 weeks prior to us moving?! We can't even get any viewings cos most places don't advertise until 2 weeks b4. I'm sooo tired and I can't get sleep for all these viewings & cleaning & tidying whilst trying to hold down a job & driving up and down the coast for appointments. They had better not send anyone round when I'm night duty. Sorry for the rant, bloated & cranky. For the rest of my 2ww loL

i only use elevit too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im so so happy your little embaby held on and was such great quality, i have everything crossed for you for the next few weeks. I understand about the frustrations of life, like going through ivf isnt stressful enough!! work and money and just life in general can feel like its all just too much, stay strong and most of all keep positive, everything has it way of working out, I lost my job a few weeks after doing ivf and its such a struggle at the moment and sad as we cant really afford things for the baby yet, i know things will pick up wishing you the BFP you deserve x
    Quote Originally Posted by Papillon View Post
    Yeah, transfer was yesterday. The embryo was apparently of fantastic quality. 8 cell, nil fragmentation so will just have to wait and see. I had to go to work not long after transfer & was quite uncomfortable too. Between EPU, transfer & Pap smear - the worst part for me is that bloody speculum being inserted. Why does that have to hurt so much. I must be too sensitive, either that or they're not using enough lub cos I'm still tender! I'm also cranky so excuse me for moaning
    Got people coming round to view our place cos we're not renewing the lease & I'm fed up with it. Don't move for at least 5 weeks & they've been in & out since last week. Such an invasion of privacy I feel. I understand why they need to do it but 5-6 weeks prior to us moving?! We can't even get any viewings cos most places don't advertise until 2 weeks b4. I'm sooo tired and I can't get sleep for all these viewings & cleaning & tidying whilst trying to hold down a job & driving up and down the coast for appointments. They had better not send anyone round when I'm night duty. Sorry for the rant, bloated & cranky. For the rest of my 2ww loL

i only use elevit too

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sarahwantsababy For This Useful Post:

Papillon  (19-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahwantsababy View Post
    Im so so happy your little embaby held on and was such great quality, i have everything crossed for you for the next few weeks. I understand about the frustrations of life, like going through ivf isnt stressful enough!! work and money and just life in general can feel like its all just too much, stay strong and most of all keep positive, everything has it way of working out, I lost my job a few weeks after doing ivf and its such a struggle at the moment and sad as we cant really afford things for the baby yet, i know things will pick up wishing you the BFP you deserve x
    Aww Sarah that's unfortunate. Are you gonna look for another job or wait until after you've had the baby? Don't suppose a new employer would pay for mat leave. Poor timing eh! Anyway, you'll pull through just fine. Interesting all this baby stuff...it's easy to get carried away & spend a fortune. I'm usually (hate to admit it) one of those people that likes everything NEW, designer etc...but recently, maybe it's just me getting a bit older & hopefully wiser...I'm now Pro recycled 'hand-me-down' second hand baby stuff. Babies grow out of things SO quickly, I'd be happy with getting my hands on lots of 'looked after' baby goods. Interesting too...some of my friends have said an unecessary expense was the baby highchair, and for all it got used & space it took up they wouldn't buy it again!! I reckon I'll be a thrifty mom. LoLol re: my earlier outburst, it was good to get off my chest but I am happy that I have other things to occupy my mind, even the crappy stuff if it helps take my mind off this little embryo inside me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Up date - had ultrasound today and hospital check up today.
    My daughter is 6 pounds 8 ounces and long in size like daddy it's all on for being induced we go next Tuesday for the date to be set for us to meet our daughter they said today it will be at 38 wks and that's next Friday EKK OMG this is happening after all these years.

Good luck to every single lady going through this process and stay strong what we have to put our body's through doing IVF no on understands unless they have been there and I do so trust me it is worth it in the end xx

Thanks
    Reviews

How exciting mrs Simmo!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ngaiz For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (19-02-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Re Vitamins: I was taking Swisse Pregnancy - but i also ate whatever we could organic and natural. I love the alternatives now and still do it. I believe this has also helped with my weight. I am almost 38 weeks (almost there ) and am still the same weight as week 15...weird i know but bub is growing and that's the main thing. I still take the vitamin and i also take iron, magnesium (for the leg cramps) and vitamin d vitamins. Feel great. I only feel tired cause i don't sleep at night.

Mrs Simmo - looks like your mum gave you some great news that is so exciting to know when you may meet your little princess. I would love to know when this little monkey is going to enter this world.

Finally time is starting to slow down for me - I had to finish work for the time to stop...i finish this Friday - thank goodness too...been waiting a long time for maternity leave (actually never thought i would ever have it ).

Hugs to all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to wnat01 For This Useful Post:

mrs simmo  (19-02-2013)