Closed Thread
Page 10 of 112 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    JEANIE
    rest up and take it easy the next few days have everthing crossed for you and if you feel you want to chat or catch up for a coffee seeing we live so close give me a call 0404 868 789 xoxx[QUOTE=Jeanie26;6845866]Hi ladies,
    Beth I'm so sorry to hear. I hope things start to get better. It would be heartbreaking.
    Meshell, love the photo. Must be so amazing to see and hear.
    mrs Simmo, good idea. Forgot to say that I'm in park hill so only 2 Kim's away from you.

well just got home from egg pickup. Had Dr Kroon (Ben). He was great and so were the nurses. I wouldn't say painful, but very very uncomfortable. There were times that I grabbed nurses hand but just remember one of you saying just keep sucking on the gas.... All went well. Collected 10, so lets he they are good and fertilise. Am in bed now. Not too bad just little cramps. Good way to catch up on my tv shows.
    hope all is going well for everyone. Xx[/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had acupuncture last night and slept really well. He said he was working on my ovulation. I don't know if it works but I'm clutching at straws trying to find anything that will work. I go back on Friday to see if anything is happening. I just feel so numb because no one knows what's happening. I'm nearly finished Uni I oh have about a month to go and I'm not even excited because all I want is a baby :-( hope everyone else has better luck than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh bethy, we all know how you feel in the sense that all you can think of is having a baby. I hate when people tell me, just relax and stop thinking about it will happen then. They have no idea what we have to go through to have a family. And of course that's all we do think about... I find acupuncture does help, even if its just to calm and relax you a little. They can build up your lining and stimulate your ovaries. did they put you on any herbs? they dont like you having herbs while stimming but if your not stimming then the herbs are really good for you.
    We are all here to talk and help each other out. I'm thinking of you and hope all goes well on Friday.
    What time will you be there? I'm there at 11 for transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by bethy View Post
    I had acupuncture last night and slept really well. He said he was working on my ovulation. I don't know if it works but I'm clutching at straws trying to find anything that will work. I go back on Friday to see if anything is happening. I just feel so numb because no one knows what's happening. I'm nearly finished Uni I oh have about a month to go and I'm not even excited because all I want is a baby :-( hope everyone else has better luck than me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also Sarahwantsababy, good luck tomorrow with your initial appt. they really are great there.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much No he didnt put me on any herbs. A lot of it comes down to finances for us as well. Do you know how much they were roughly? I think I am there at 7:445am!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Jeanie26 Thankyou so much! I am very excited to finally get the ball rolling, hope all goes smoothly as far as testing etc but im feeling pretty confident Will update you all once its all over and done with, appointment is at 1030 am but was told to come in at 945am for the tests im assuming?? We are on the sunshine coast so will be leaving here quite early to make it but is so worth it I would go at midnight if i had to haha. Good luck with everything and a big baby dust to your eggs fertilising and a smooth transfer on friday, you must be so excited! xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodluck with your appointment today sarahwantsababy !
    Hope everyone else is travelling well
    That picture of your baby is amazing Meshell - how exciting !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone, just found out that all ten eggs were mature, however this morning 7 fertilised. I'm so happy with that result.
    pi was saying to DH that this whole cycle has just been so much better than the first elsewhere. Much calmer, more help and funniest thing cheaper. Normally you expect to get more service and pay more. The doctors have such a great bedside manner. Anyway fingers crossed all goes well and they keep going over night and we can freeze the rest.
    Hope all went well Sarah. Let us know.
    Baby dust to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Bethy, it can start to get expensive if you go every week. The herbs cost about $60 for about a months worth. I really hope everything goes well tomorrow for you. Thinking of you.

UOTE=bethy;6846343]Thanks so much No he didnt put me on any herbs. A lot of it comes down to finances for us as well. Do you know how much they were roughly? I think I am there at 7:445am![/QUOTE]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    CONGRATS on the hign number of eggs and even better on how many fertilized that a great # - i only had 2 and only one fertilsed and look proof it only takes the one 16wks now i am i have forgotten is this your first go can you only tans one back? i have everything crossed for you
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Hi everyone, just found out that all ten eggs were mature, however this morning 7 fertilised. I'm so happy with that result.
    pi was saying to DH that this whole cycle has just been so much better than the first elsewhere. Much calmer, more help and funniest thing cheaper. Normally you expect to get more service and pay more. The doctors have such a great bedside manner. Anyway fingers crossed all goes well and they keep going over night and we can freeze the rest.
    Hope all went well Sarah. Let us know.
    Baby dust to everyone.