Closed Thread
Page 1 of 112 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood #2

Good luck Bub4megs i have everything crossed for you. Must be such an amazing feeling to know you may potentially have a little bubba making itself comfy inside there I have my initial consult on the 27th sept, i cant wait i just wish it was here already! Do you think i will be able to cycle before the end of the year?? i would love to be able to. Wishing all you ladies lots of luck and really cant say how much just reading your stories have helped me cope with all that is infertility. xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Hi sarahwantsababy! Thanks 😊
    With your first appt coming up so quickly (I know it mustn't feel like its coming quickly!) I hope you get a cycle in before the end of the year!

I was just looking back at my calendar , my first appt with the nurse was 27.6.12, I had to wait for my period and start on the pill, then saw the FS 13.7.12, started injecting 19.8.12, ET 7.9.12. So I guess it depends on so many different things, with where you are in your cycle, how you react to the meds etc.

Good luck ! 👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default The Fertility Centre Springwood

Hope all the lady's taking this journey well and hope they get what the dream of so badly a little bubba.
    Quick up date on me iv hit the 13 wk mark all is well at the moment i have my 20 wk scan after a holiday I have in October my thoughts are with u all xxoooxxx

Thanks
    Reviews

Can't wait to hear how you go with your scan mrs simmo !
    Good idea to get a holiday in before you're world gets turned upside down with the new addition ! 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, so period arrived last night. Off to clinic this morning for blood test and to pick up injections. So am excited as cycle about to begin. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub4megs View Post
    Good idea to get a holiday in before you're world gets turned upside down with the new addition ! ������
    Good luck bub4megs... Everything crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Very exciting Jeanie !! Let us know how you go - who would have thought we'd be so happy to be injecting ! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I know. Funny that we can't wait to inject. Start injecting on Thursday. Just waiting for the all clear bout bloods and then good to go. I know I've said this before but so great that we have this forum to support each other

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bub4megs View Post
    Good idea to get a holiday in before you're world gets turned upside down with the new addition ! 😃
    Thank you and I'll keep you all
    Posted hope all
    Is well with you

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Jeanie26 View Post
    Yes I know. Funny that we can't wait to inject. Start injecting on Thursday. Just waiting for the all clear bout bloods and then good to go. I know I've said this before but so great that we have this forum to support each other
    All the best thoughts are with you if this is your first time at injections little tip take the pen out of the fridge say 10 mins b4 inject it doesn't sting then also keep it as close to your belly button not so far out wide as it stings all the best