Closed Thread
Page 8 of 71 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

laned ..i know its scary to have a bleed..i know it freaked me out and there are many others who had them and now have beautiful bubs. get some rest, do some knitting or some other mind distracting craft and know that we are all here barracking for your precious springbok

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    laned - thinking of you. Go, little springbok, go!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sariele For This Useful Post:

laned  (16-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Landed ((hugs)) rest up. I know it's scary but you are strong. Grow little springbok grow

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would say hi as I too am a Brisbane gal TTC. Have been trying (well not using contraception) for close to 10 years and the last year has been clomid and IUI - I'm happy to never have to see clomid for the rest of my life. Have now just had my first round of ivf - epu on the 5th and transfer on the 7th of this month so now in the 2ww.

Hi to all and laned I'm sending positivity and well wishes ur way :-)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mimi77 For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi - welcome. I hope your journey is short and sweet. Wishing you the very best for this cycle.

Betel - you are in my thoughts today. I am hoping like crazy those two embies have bloomed into beautiful blastocysts.

To all who have posted lovely kind words thank you. My bleeding appears to be abating, so thank you.

Finally, I just need to write how amazing Wazza is. For all of you who see him you will know this already. We turned up at QFG yesterday (Sunday) hoping that he may just be there. Without fail, he arrived at 6:30 am. What an amazing fellow, he works 7 days a week all for the good of his patients. He was compassionate, caring and did not make me feel that I was imposing by just turning up. He then personally walked myself and DH down to level 1 to tell the 'girls' I needed an urgent blood test and wanted a nurse coordinator to speak with us. I cannot express how wonderful he is or describe his dedication and passion. He truly has a heart as big as gold.

Thanks
    Reviews
    ​Ps Bala - yes I am on the same concoction. Hope you are felling better. X

11. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel, for great embies to transfer today

Thanks
    Reviews
    yep Laned..he definitely is and I always felt he was there because he genuinely cared about helping us girls achieve our dream and not just there to make a living. It will be a very sad day when he finally does decide to retire.
    Glad to hear that the bleeding has stopped..believe me the worry never ends but try as hard as you can to relax.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mimi - welcome - I hope the two week wait is kind to you. I found it the longest two weeks of my life! I hope you find many distractions to take your mind off things.

Betel - oh how my thoughts are with you and your two precious potential babies. I am praying hard that all goes well for you today.

Laned - Bleed has stopped. I am so so so thrilled for you. I can only begin to imagine how precious that little springbok is to you and your family. So nice to read that things are working out for you finally.

Laned i totally agree with you and your thoughts on Warren. I feel he is honestly an angel on earth. His passion and care of his patients is something the medical profession needs to emulate. We are all blessed to have him in our lives, to create lives we so desperately desire. He is one very special man. I can't speak highly enough of him.

I am still in bed incubating my little baby in a happy Valium haze! I have reached the 8 week mark today. Yipee yeah. I see warren on Wednesday for a scan. Really excited about that. Can't wait to hear babies heart, check bleed has stopped and get out of the house!!

I have found Some interesting research on miscarriage and how as each week goes by the chance of loss greatly decreases. It seems to be from quite a few NGO miscarriage support groups. I will provide the link to one and you can look if you are interested. It gave me a lot of hope actually as basically it stated that once you hit 8 weeks chances of maintaining a healthy pregnancy were around 98%. That was super reassuring for me. As the all important 13 week, all will be ok, time frame is so far away. I hope it may ease some others minds out there also.

Enjoy your Monday one and all, I hope where ever you are in this crazy IVF world we are living, in you find something today to make you stop and count your blessings and smile. It sometimes is all too hard to do that because of the pressures of IVF and the drugs and the yearning for that baby. We loose sight of what we do have. Often we have so much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    http://www.miscarriageassociation.or...rasound-scans/

Stats are half way down on this page that I mentioned in above post.