Closed Thread
Page 67 of 71 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Nicole, I started to wean off the meds and pessaries at 12 weeks. From memory I took it slowly over 2 weeks. Hope that helps. I just reduced the dose bit by bit.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I really can't remember which ones exactly but I weaned of all my meds at 12 weeks. It feels like so ling ago now and cannot remember which ones, sorry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - I was like the other girls and weened off at about 12 weeks also.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks girls I will make sure I stock up again. At least that will give me time until wazza returns from holidays and then I will get advice on properly weaning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heartstringz View Post
    Hi ABH, welcome to Brisbane! I'm also with QFG - seeing Dr Molloy.

DH has a genetic disease that we don't want to pass on. So after a lot of thought & discussion we decided to do PGD.

Did our bloods etc for the PGD workup about a month and a half ago so now we are just waiting. It can take up to six months, so it's a long & frustrating wait (I just want to get started) but I just keep thinking of the goal in the end.

Plus, once PGD workup is done, it's done - ie if we are not successful the first time, we don't have to do the work-up again I don't think.

Hi Heartstringz,

Thanks for the welcome and good luck on your journey. I hope the time goes quickly for you.

ABH

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I thought I would say Hi and introduce myself after reading the last 67 pages over the past 2 days.

I am starting a cycle with Glenn Stirling in June due to my husband having only 3% morphology, I have 3 children from my previous marriage who are 15,10 and 8, so i wasn't expeciting this path. My husband loved Glenn made him relax in what is a stressful situation for him. Glenn seems fairly confident given my age 33 and that i have gotten prgnant so easily last time. Fingers crossed it all works well we are doing ICSI, all my husband wants is his own baby and still has hopes that I will fall pregnant naturally before June despite being told it is highly unlikly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Lethia

67 pages!! Thats alot of reading! I just wanted to say that I totally understand your situation, I am in a similar situation except that I am older and its my eggs that is the issue and DH is fine. My DH too wants our biological baby and I can really see the pain he is going through it is so heartbreaking. Good luck and hope your journey here is short - very short and your hubby has bubs cuddling in his arms - a sight I am dying to see - i.e for my DH!

Menpour users - did anyone of you ladies get red and itchy from using this? I had a scan yesterday at day 6 not much activity maybe only two follies - but I had the same thing last cycle, however, it picked up later so it seems I am a very slow started! Hopefully it will pick up soon dont want to go in for epu with just two follies. Its hard to say anything as its the first time I am using Menpour, it will be very interesting to see how this saizen works!

Hey Nicole - good news that the bleeding is slowing down but it must be a bit frustrating with Wazza away and having to figure out your meds.

Kt it must be so nice to feel bubs kicking away, you lucky duck!Enjoy being pregnant and pamper yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone, I'm kinda back... I finally have new phone & downloaded app. Sorry I haven't backtracked posts yet, might have to another night. Though I do wish everyone good luck with their IVF & new mummy journies. Well one year on with my miracle babies and my life has been turned upside down! The babies are actually all good though I had trouble coping because of marriage separation. We back together, sort of. Alot of very horrible stuff went on for a long time. Anyway we're flying back to Ireland in August for a few weeks to see family & friends. Maybe that trip will bring back the spark (if we survive the flight!). Trying to be positive though we both agree Seamus & Sinead always come first.

Thanks
    Reviews
    great to hear from you Susie . I often think.of you and wonder how you are doing. hope you can get things back on track with your husband. good luck with the flight. a couple of mums in my mums group have done big flights and they say one of the keys is to stay calm...if they cry let them and plenty of trips down the aisles. if they cry on take off and landing it apparently is a good thing as it means their ears are adjusting.
    my two are now just over 14 months and are little whirlwinds but love them to bits. often get clucky for another but no more ivf for us..would need to be an extremely lucky miracle...lol.

hi to all. bron and Laned ...keeping touch in here so I can hear your wonderful news when it happens

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    lineyb and susie, how great to hear from you!!! glad to hear that everything is going well with the little bubbas, they must be keeping you very busy . Susie I hope your problems will resolve and the trip to Ireland will help, whatever happens as you said the babies come first and it's good that you both agree.

Sometimes I think about our first meetings and I am so happy that most of us now have babies (or babies on the way)!!

Hi to all the newbies too and good luck with you upcoming cycles

Just a quick update on my situation...we had a BFP on 1/3 and I am still in limboland . The first u/s showed a gestational sac in the uterus so that was a big relief as I was afraid of another ectopic. The hcg levels also started doubling. However the size of the sac was 2 weeks behind my dates so the doctor didn't give me much hopes. Then I went to see an OB and he ordered more BT and scans. Hcg still doubling but sac is growing at a slow rate (and still not yolk sac or fetal pole can be seen) and still 2 weeks behind. This week I also had bad cramps for about 2 days and started lots of brown discharge (with some fresh blood with it ). Scan yesterday showed the sac is still there so I feel a bit better even though I have this dull feeling in my lower abdomen that doesn't go away!!! Anyway I went for more BT this morning and I am waiting to hear back from OB. He said that if hcg is going down obviously there's not much we can do, but if the values are still raising maybe there is hope...so I am here with all my fingers crossed hoping for a miracle (God knows if I need one now!!!)