Closed Thread
Page 65 of 71 FirstFirst ... 15556364656667 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel - Hun, you know I have no words that will comfort at this time. You know you have given your babies everything in the world to give them a fighting chance and will always be a beautiful mother to them. Thinking of you. Xxx

Mrssjh - I am so sorry about you BFN. The fertility process is like an unwanted roller coaster ride. At the start of a cycle you can't help but pin every hope on it, you can feel up in the air, then a BFN can just rip the rug out from underneath your feet. Don't be too hard on yourself. Your feelings are perfectly normal.

Bubby2010 - Hoping your time here is short and sweet. All the very best for the pending cycle.

Nicole - so pleased you have been able to get home. How far along are you now?

Ann - have everything crossed for your pending BT.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Welcome and good luck! This thread seemed to slow down a little but now it seems we have a few newbies all the best. Which clinic/fs did you chose?
    We are going to The Fertility Centre at Springwood. Its close to home and very affordable. Was originally going to Dr Alwyn down at Pindara til I heard about this place. Will be a lot easier to get to Springwood and less stressful. If I'm not happy with them then I'll move back to Dr Alwyn.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ann - just wanted to pop n to wish you the very best for your BT today. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Welcome mrssjh - sorry to hear about your bfn. It is always heartbreaking. Be kind to yourself and hopefully you and your fs can come up with a new plan for next time. I have experienced ohss twice now and I know how painful and upsetting it can be. Hugs.

Bubby - all the best with the fertility centre springwood. I have heard great things about the staff. Hopefully it is the clinic for you. There is also a whole thread for this clinic lurking somewhere on bubhub if you are interested in subscribing to that one too.

Ann - how are you going? All the best with bt today.
    Last edited by nicole83; 11-03-2013 at 08:17.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am new to Brisbane and am getting ready to start my first IUI cycle and first clomid cycle, with Dr Shane Higgins @ QFG.

Husband and I have been ttc for 18 months. Only problem is husbands swimmers are a bit slow. Had HSG done last month, hopefully that helps.

Nice to have some girls to talk to about this!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ABH View Post
    I am new to Brisbane and am getting ready to start my first IUI cycle and first clomid cycle, with Dr Shane Higgins @ QFG.

Husband and I have been ttc for 18 months. Only problem is husbands swimmers are a bit slow. Had HSG done last month, hopefully that helps.

Nice to have some girls to talk to about this!!
    Welcome to our thread! All the best with your ivf journey hopefully the next cycle will be the lucky one. My dh also suffers from mfi and we have a beautiful dd to show from it. All the best.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies -- for those that have been following me:

The clot is still there and measures about the size of an egg. It's close to my cervix but still away from baby which is good. I'm on bedrest for a further 2 weeks hopefully make it to 12 weeks and it will go away. Bit disappointed the clot is still there cos it poses a threat just wish it would go already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for you Nicole! I've been wondering how you are going! I hope the clot goes soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrssjh View Post
    Fingers crossed for you Nicole! I've been wondering how you are going! I hope the clot goes soon
    Thank you Hun. The blood is starting to go rusty I hope this means the clot is shrinking and slowly coming lose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Laned thanks for wishing me luck but unfort it was a BFN! But surprisingly I am really ok. Anyway, on to cycle 5 and cd 3 jabbing, menpour and saizen and cetroide, lets see if that ridiculously expensive saizen is going to do the trick! Donor egg thoughts are now looming.....I actually do have my niece (my sisters daughter) who has offered she is 23yrs married and a 3yr old bub. I am finding it a bit incestuous lol!