Page 64 of 71 FirstFirst ... 14546263646566 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm so sorry to hear betel. Sending you massive hugs x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Betel just wanted to give you a big hug love. Take it easy over the weekend and take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Nicole just popped in to say hi to you. Hoping that bleed is going to slow right down and you will be home in no time (no jinxing!) but if you're not then hospital is the best place for you to be! So you manages you love - is it just whoever the Dr is on at the hospital or are you still under Wazza's care?

My BT is on Mon. I did a hpt today (iam 11dp 3dt) clear blue it came back pregnant 1-2 weeks, but Iam very suspicious as I did my last pregnyl last Sat....so you never know... I had cramping throughout but it really intensified 7dp, 8dp and 9dp, my thighs were really aching as well like bad AF cramps. The cramping's now come down and now Iam poking around next to belly button a bit (which doesnt make sense of course!) and my hands are shaking really bad! (which doesnt make sense either!). Anyway, I know you have alot on your plate but I thought I'd just distract you for a bit and give you something to read about! Take care, I will check on you later. Hugs for you and your little fighter, fight, fight,fight........

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann, the bleed has slowed down but I am constantly petrified of a big gush. I guess time will tell. No I am no longer under wazza, I chose to go under my OB who is at the Wesley.

Yay for a positive hpt! I would use a frer and keep testing every second day to see if the line gets darker. That's really your only way to know if its pregnyl or a true positive. Sending you lots of sticky sticky vibes!! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ann, did you poas today?

Afm - Good news, I am going home baby is doing well. Was moving its little legs and arms and heartbeat was good. Still have a small clot/blood but it has moved further away from baby and reduced by another 1cm. Doctor is hoping I will absorb it now or maybe just small bleed. So happy to be in my own bed tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    hi ann, did you poas today?

Afm - Good news, I am going home baby is doing well. Was moving its little legs and arms and heartbeat was good. Still have a small clot/blood but it has moved further away from baby and reduced by another 1cm. Doctor is hoping I will absorb it now or maybe just small bleed. So happy to be in my own bed tonight!
    Such fantastic news Nicole!! So glad u get to go home, make sure u keep resting, sounds like u have one beautifully strong bubby in there x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks lovely. How are you going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I'd join the thread and say hi After 2 years of TTC hubby and I see the FS in just over a week to start the process of ICSI to have our much wanted little baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubby2010 View Post
    Thought I'd join the thread and say hi After 2 years of TTC hubby and I see the FS in just over a week to start the process of ICSI to have our much wanted little baby.
    Welcome and good luck! This thread seemed to slow down a little but now it seems we have a few newbies all the best. Which clinic/fs did you chose?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!

I have been following this thread for a while now and thought it was time to say hi...
    I'm 26 and my husband and I have been TTC for 5 years now, in November we started seeing our FS.
    After being diagnosed with PCOS, surgery - hysteroscopy, laprosocpy we did our first OI cycle followed by IUI.
    A week after IUI I ended up in hospital with Hyperstimulation for 6 days, we did our first blood test but it was negative

I know there are so many people out there worse off than me, but I'm struggling a bit. I go back to work on Tuesday I just don't want to.

I look forward to reading more of your posts.