Closed Thread
Page 61 of 71 FirstFirst ... 11515960616263 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks Hun, it means a lot just being able to speak to someone who has been thru it. Do you think the cyklokapron worked for you and how quickly til you noticed an improvement?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's been 3 days now I have been on it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Betel - my goodness you have been on the rough road and you are truly a warrior and a symbol of resistance and positivity. I truly hope this emby of your is the one. My god girl you are so deserving. Xxx

Ann - thank you for your beautiful words and wishes. I can't help but be so grateful to all those who have made this journey easier through their support, kindness and empathy. How are things going for you?

Nicole - I just need you to know that I am convinced that Wazza saved this little springbok. Like you at six weeks I was placed on bed rest, cyclokapron and Valium. I also continued with Clexane. The bleeding did eventually let up. I then had another bleed at 17.5 weeks that sounds similar to your recent one, bright red, lots of it and very fluid. That time I was just placed on bed rest. In my instance the bleeding was sub-chorionic. I truly hope your bleeding starts to settle, I can appreciate how difficult this time is for you. Xxx

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (01-03-2013)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nicole83 View Post
    Thanks Hun, it means a lot just being able to speak to someone who has been thru it. Do you think the cyklokapron worked for you and how quickly til you noticed an improvement?
    I don't remember being on cykloapron. I didn't go back to Wazza then just spoke to him in the phone. But I still had Valium left from my last scan with him (because they found a clot). So he told me to take that and bed rest for a couple of weeks. I was already seeing another Gyno by then and she did the ultrasound and checked me out. She didn't seem concerned at all. Just confirmed that I should rest up for a little while until the bleeding eased. I only bled for a couple more days and it lightened every day. From then on it was just old dark red blood for a few weeks. Pretty much up until 20 weeks anyway. I was very relieved when it stopped.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks laned - I hope this little one has been hanging on tight after last nights bleed. It went through my panty liner as undies then dripped all in the toilet. Bleeding continued on and off until 11pm woke at 4am nothing on pad but more dripping in the toilet.

Ktking - wazza seems to prescribe different combinations for all of us. Which is confusing. I looked back to posts from kandp in October when she had her big bleed and he ended up taking her off the clexane so I am not sure why they are insisting I stay on it. I have both wazza and OB agree I should stay on in. I wish I had some answers.

I'm off to the OB in about an hour for a scan. Please pray for my little one, that he/she has been hanging on tight overnight.

Thank you all for being there for me once again, it means a lot xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi nicole

how did your scan go hun. thinking of you. i hope all is ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ann - thanks for asking. Had scan this morning and baby is fine measures perfectly at 8 weeks. Heart 156bpm.

They have finally worked out I have a subchronic haematoma which is a clot of blood inside my uterus but not near the baby so if I stick to bed rest it should go away eventually. It measures 3x1cm which isn't too big. But I will either continue to bleed it out or my body will Obsorb it. I wonder how long a SCH of that size might take to go away - any ladies with experience in this have advice?

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG level today came back with 25...I know it's very low but for once I want to be happy and thinking positive. Clinic wants to repeat the BT next Wednesday and book an early scan for Friday. At the moment I am just happy that I have no bleeding and feel well (compared to when I had the ectopic).
    I know low hcg can mean a lots of things but I decided that I am not going to be worried and anxious...as far as I know I am pregnant and no one is going to take this away from me today. Tomorrow is another day and I will have to take whatever it brings. But for now I will enjoy the best possible quality time with my baby (giving that it's such a rare occurrence for me and it took me 8 years of trying).

What is shocking is that this frozen embryo was from the same cycle of the ectopic pregnancy. I can't believe we did 14 cycles and we managed to get two "good" emrbyos out from the same and only cycle (which was a total standard cycle, no fancy drugs or experiments). It shows how weird and unpredictable this IVF game is...

Nicole - that's great about your scan results today!! you must feel so relieved. Best of luck with the rest of the pregnancy and hopefully the bleeding won't last too long xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks betel I hope so too.

Did you have your bt on schedule or sneak in early? My first bt was 87 so that was concerning to me but I did sneak in a day early...

Anyway, as you said, you are pregnant and sometimes they just take a little longer to get going. I have also read sometimes the frozen ones are a bit slower? So keep positive and be happy. I also agree with you that sometimes it is just a numbers game with ivf. I will be praying for you xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (02-03-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Betel - I want to take this moment to celebrate your pregnancy. Wishing you and your little one much love. Xx

Nicole - so pleased your scan went well. As above, I too had x 2 subchorionic haemorrhages. It is good news the bleeding is no where near bubba. Mine took sometime to re absorb.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

betelgeuse  (02-03-2013)