Closed Thread
Page 60 of 71 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rest up Nicole! I'm sorry to hear you've had so many bleeds. I had heaps in my first 12 weeks but luckily they were all dark red/brownish. So they weren't a cause for worry.

Bed rest isn't so bad. I was on it for two weeks for a huge bright red bleed I had at 10 weeks. It was the middle of the night and scared the bejesus outta me and DH. So I know how scary they can be to. Time to catch up on any tv you've missed. If you can get your DH to go to the video store and get you any tv series you have missed. I watch Castle from the beginning to keep myself busy. Rest up and keep positive.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ktking - that's exactly what I am planning to get dh to do once I am home. Did you stop the clexane with your bleed? Wazza says to stay on it but I am worried it could be making the situation worse.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question for any of the ladies that experienced bleeding - did you notice a pattern? Mine seem to occur in the morning when I try to go to the toilet (bowel movement). I have been lucky not to get any more during the day even after more bowel movements. Any advice appreciated. Thanks ladies xx

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I'm pretty sure I did stay on it until 12 weeks. They weren't too concerned. I guess we worry more when it's us. I was even told to stay on the aspirins as well. I trusted Wazza's judgement fully so I was happy to follow his orders. I was so happy when 12 weeks hit and I could stop all of it lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ktking - that's exactly the situation. He said I could halve the clexane so I am doing that now but still on the aspirin. Did you find the cyllokrapon (spelling?) helped you? And how quickly did you notice a difference? This is the first morning I have woken up with no blood (yay) and wondering.if that medication just takes a few days to set in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nicole

Thank you for your reply. I am following you with everything crossed for you. Good to hear that bleeding has stopped. The major consolation for me in re to bleeding is that there have been (unfort) quite a no. of ladies who seem to bleed for weeks but the great FS manages to keep things under control with meds and rest. Its never over is it, one hurdle and worry seems to crop up at every corner, even when you get the longed for BFP. Hugs for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ann. You are exactly right. The worry never ends. I had such a smooth pregnancy with my dd and this one is so different. It's upsetting to go through this when all us ivf bfp ladies have been through hell and back to get pregnant. Wishing you lots of luck for your next cycle. What is the plan for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I wish I could comfort you both more but I didn't relax until my 20 week scan and was told that bubba was the perfect size and everything is where it should be. We even got some good shots of the 10 little fingers and 10 little toes lol. Now I get kicked all day to let me know bubs is okay. It likes to wake me up now especially when I've rolled a little too far into my belly for their liking :-).

IVF truly is a horrible journey. But the reward is worth the struggle. Hang in there. The best is yet to come!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you ktking.

I'm not coping too well tonight. More blood at 6pm and it was quite a gush. It was like blood coming from a cut rather than that gooey period type blood iykwim? I hate it. I am so over this blood. I just wish I could have a scan right now. I wish the baby was big enough to kick me so I knew it was ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no that sux. That's what mine was like. (TMI alert). I took my undies off and it just all over the floor. It was really watery too. Hopefully it will stop soon for you. I will keep everything crossed for you until you hit 12 weeks. Xxxxx