Closed Thread
Page 54 of 71 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Nicole, good luck for your EPU either tomorrow or Wednesday. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks ktKing looks like EPU will be either Thursday or Friday now. Sorry to hear you have had a rough few weeks with the bleed and sickness. I hope it all starts improving soon now you are into T2.

I had a surprise with the sex of dd when I gave birth. It was amazing. I would recommend the surprise to anyone. It's such a powerful moment, possibly the best moment of your life when you give birth and to have that lovely surprise is like the cherry on top just FYI - the ob doesn't normally "announce" the sex anymore they usually keep the babe wrapped up and let you see for yourself. A noticed a thread on here recently where hubbers were all saying this and it was the case with my dd too. I am not sure why they do this, but if you want that big moment when they say it is a boy/girl then maybe ask at one of your appts. If we get blessed with another baby I will ask them to do this

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (14-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies I had my 8wk scan in brissy and I only have heart breaking news bubbly only measured 6wks. It's just so dam cruel IVF is just so F'ed up. My FS is still away so I met the very lovely staff at st Andrews who were just so caring and helpful. I also had a huge blood clot over 15cm. I was just so lucky to be in brissy if I was home it would have been so much more traumatic I would have been so freaked out with who would have performed surgery or where would they fly me to and if that would have happened DH wouldn't have been with me

And I know family are only trying to be helpful when they tell me there stories or friends who have had many M/Cs but do they do IVF or do they just have s3x and fall preggers again sorry I do feel for anyone that has had M/C it is the most traumatic experience but those stories don't help not days after M/C later when I can put things into perspective sorry vent over

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh honey. I am so sorry to read this. Sending you lots of hugs and love. My heart is breaking for you and I have been exactly where you are today. Please vent away. Be kind to yourself xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick post from me, if anyone is still reading this thread...

Had epu today and we got 19 eggs, 12 mature. Sperm was 15 million with 76% motility. We are stoked!! 😀 Feeling a bit sore though, more than normal so I am on endone for the pain.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovabug - I am so sorry about your devastating and heart breaking news. I will never be able to understand the cruelty of this IVF game or why one has to endure such a horrible experience. My heart goes out to you and DH. I am sorry for your loss. Just remember you gave your angel baby the very best of chances. May he/she find peace in the angel baby sand pit. Much love xxx.

Nicole - good news re the harvest. For great fertility rates.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, what is the endone like? My fs is giving me that to take before my HSG this week, which I am dreading beyond belief

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks laned

Stormgirl - the endone is great. I've had it once before when I had a kidney infection while pregnant with dd. it makes me quite drowsy and dizzy but takes away the pain. So it's only good if you are bed ridden.

Thanks
    Reviews

Got fertilization results. Out of 12 mature eggs, 7 fertilized

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (21-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

I haven't been on here for ages.

Just wanted to let you all know that on the 14th January 2013 Hudson Donald made his way earthside.

He's doing well and was 3920gms. Another 8lb'er. Dr Taylor was there at the birth complete with vacuum in hand.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to LillyPonds For This Useful Post:

laned  (21-01-2013)