Closed Thread
Page 53 of 71 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Hi ladies, how is everyone going?

How are the pregnant ladies tracking - loveabug? laned? Bronwyn? anyone else i have forgotten.

afm - I had my day 8 Scan today and it went well. I have between 8-12 follies, which is great I am normally a slow responder and need the dose increased. The lead follies are about 13mm and a few of them are even in size. I go back on Saturday for more bloods/Scan and EPU will be Tuesday or Wednesday.

My FS gave me some interesting info on the menopur he said that it is made from sterile menopausal women's urine and they get it from nuns from a convent in Europe!! He said the company that makes it must figure the nuns are alot cleaner and minimal chance of contamination with infections or STI's lol how weird is that?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Nicole - great news on the collie front. For your pending EPU. XX

Thanks
    Reviews
    What are your due dates ladies?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hey Frosty,
    Wow this page has been quiet fora while. No any cycling at the moment. I'm due on the 27th June. I've just gone 16 weeks. I can't wait 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    KtKing, just wanted you to know I am still stalking this thread and just so delighted to see you have made that 16 week milestone ... continuing to send good vibes to you and bubs, hope you are enjoying your pregnancy and CAN'T WAIT to read your birth announcement Hope you and DH are enjoying this special time ... you guys deserve it .... sending lots of healthy growing vibes to bubs Are you going to find out the gender? And will you tell us (hmm so cheeky to ask I know ... ... but maybe it is okay online???)

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow how hot is it here? The humidity is killing me and MIL only has AIRCON in lounge room many cold showers for me. How is everyone going in this Brissy heat?

Nicole thinking if you this week FX you get a nice little batch good luck with your EPU this week.
    Menopur what a interesting gross little fact haha

KT congratulations 16weeks

Well today I am 8 weeks and tomorrow we get to see our little bug for the first time. I just have one issue I have to drink 600mls of water I can't even stomach a sip that is going to be difficult
    Last edited by Loveabug; 14-01-2013 at 07:12.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - obviously I meant to write 'follie', auto correct struck again.

KT - wonderful news re your progress. I bet you can't wait until your morphology scan.

Loveabug - all the very best for your scan tomorrow. How exciting.

Frosty and TFT - Amazing. I was only thinking of the two of you, Liney and TRH yesterday. Great to see your posts. I am 23 weeks today and am due on 14 May. That said, for multiple reasons, I am most likely going to have a LSCS, so arrival likely to be about 10 days before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Laned and ktking - sounds like you are both doing great.

Loveabug - good luck with the scan. Try adding a bit of juice to the water just enough to flavour it. I find that Helps me keep the 2L down a day that I need to drink

Thanks for everyone's encouragement. Feels a bit strange to be the only one cycling at the moment....

9. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

laned  (19-01-2013)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Hi ladies. Thanks for all the wonderful comments.
    Trying, no we won't be finding out the sex. I want it be a surprise at birth.

I have to say that it hasn't been the most pleasant journey from 12 weeks on. I think we've had everything from a pretty large bright red bleed at 12 weeks to bad morning sickness (well all day vomiting) from 12 weeks which is still ongoing. I was put on the fluid drip at the hospital at 14 weeks. I'm only just starting to eat small bits again.

Thanks
    Reviews

Sorry I will be doing my replies separately cause I'm on my phone. 😄

Laned, yes I am very excited for the next scan. It's not until the 1st Feb, which feels ages away to me. You go from a scan at least every couple of weeks to having to wait a couple of months for the next one.