Closed Thread
Page 52 of 71 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Nicole - pleased that you got some action. Doesn't it just $hit you how assertive you have to be to get action. Sometimes I feel as thought the nurses are like guard dogs who think we are all neurotic women. So frustrating especially for yourself who has had to endure the fertility game for some time now and knows the deal!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

thank you for the amazing warm welcome

Lovebug - oh how exciting .. What an wonderful moment to be waiting for

Nicole - you seem a little calmer than I would be LOL but glad it all worked out for you .. Positive start to 2013 !!

Laned - thank you for your comments .. It's truly astonishing how much we put ourselves through for what we want/desire.

As for me I'm all booked in for May 15th to get this party started ..

Now to get to work to make the monies to pay for this !!

Ali

3. The Following User Says Thank You to NewBeginnings2013 For This Useful Post:

laned  (07-01-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Nicole how did you go? hope you and bubby are ok. praying to the fertility gods everything is ok

Newbeginnings the 15th of may will be here before you know it the year just seems to fly when you are focused on IVF well it seems that way

AFM I have now booked my 1st appt with Katie Taylor and will discuss share care. I will back in a week and a half and hopefully find someone out here to do the sharing so on the same day I get to see the little bug and meet OB I'm so excited I'm like a kid a Christmas
    Last edited by Loveabug; 04-01-2013 at 16:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Thanks for asking about me loveabug although I am not sure why everyone thinks I am already pregnant all of a sudden!! Lol I am on day 2 about to start a new cycle!! But, hey hopefully this is a good omen

Had my appt with Dr Ganter. Has anyone else seen him before? I really liked him. He was so calm and positive. He had lots of great things to say. Menopur had recently become avail in Australia so we are trying it for a change. I am feeling really good about this cycle. And then I got thinking on my way home...about changing permanently to Dr Ganter. Is that crazy? I have been with wazza since 2009 and he has helped me get pregnant with dd. I am one of his biggest advocates but the fresh start / new change thing has got me thinking...

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicole sorry well hopefully our positive thoughts will help. I can't believe I posted that I am blaming my crazy tired hormonal brain
    Sometimes a change is what you need. I stayed with my FS he gave me my first DD but no other pregnancies until he retired now that I have a new FS I see now I stayed because I was comfortable. I have had more success (yes all ended badly) but I have had more pregnancies since changing then I have had since starting IVF so long ago. I know your FS is awesome but if you are thinking of changing you can always go back. I am all for a change

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks for your advice loveabug I am 99% sure I will change. I hope we are on the right track with menopur I am feeling nervous about it now and second guessing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning Ladies,

Nicole, never second guess yourself with anything .. We all make mistakes, and we all learn from them mistakes.
    If you never do it you will always wonder "what it" ...

I done IVF for 6 years straight .. Never once missed a cycle

I kept thinking that if I stopped or missed a cycle, that would be my one chance and I let it slip away ..

Stay positive, never regret and you will be a happier patient/person

I hope I don't offend .. Purely intending to cheer you up

Ali

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks new beginnings I have decided to stay with wazza after all. At least for this last cycle.

Wow you have done cycles without break for 6 years??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Nicole,
    Yes .. 6 fresh cycles - of which I always had around 6-10 embryos fertilised that survived freezing and transfer through out the year ..

I lived and breathed wanting to be a mum ... And you can see I'm not very old

It is amazing to have lived the way I have for the past 3 years !! But I'm ready and counting down the days

I have heard Wazza produces wonders one of my colleagues had seen Wazza when her and her husband were told there was not hope - their DD is 6 this year

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by NewBeginnings2013 View Post
    Hey Nicole,
    Yes .. 6 fresh cycles - of which I always had around 6-10 embryos fertilised that survived freezing and transfer through out the year ..

I lived and breathed wanting to be a mum ... And you can see I'm not very old

It is amazing to have lived the way I have for the past 3 years !! But I'm ready and counting down the days

I have heard Wazza produces wonders one of my colleagues had seen Wazza when her and her husband were told there was not hope - their DD is 6 this year
    That's amazing. You must be exhausted from all the cycles. Wishing you lots of luck for the next one