Closed Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps laned - all the best with blood test today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bala2 View Post

Storm girl - you are indeed in a conodrum. There seems to be so much riding on your decision with who to choose. I think you need to trust your intuition. Make the decission on who will be your fs sooner rather than later. Once you do this all your energy can be focused on getting your body in tip top shape to house a little bubba for 9 months.
    If you do decide to go with Wazza. He puts you on a plethora of tablets. It may be worth calling his nurse Kate and explaining your situation to her and asking if you can get a head start by starting on all the vitamins etc before your visit with him so your body is rearing to go. Just a thought.
    Thanks Bala, does Kate work for QFG or for Wazza personally? Just so I know which number to call !
    Also, when I was pregnant with my daughter 10 years ago I suffered severe cramping for the first 12 weeks (worse than period pain). I went to hospital once and had several scans, but all was ok, think it was just my body reacting to the pregnancy!
    All the best

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stormgirl73 For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

stormgirl ...Kate works for wazza

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

stormgirl73  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much. I just called his rooms, Kate wasn't there but when I explained my situation the receptionist said she has a list of supplements Wazza/Kate recommend to use and is going to email it to me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stormgirl73 View Post
    Thanks so much. I just called his rooms, Kate wasn't there but when I explained my situation the receptionist said she has a list of supplements Wazza/Kate recommend to use and is going to email it to me!
    Great news storm girl. Glad you get a head start on things. Kate is lovely, she is Wazzas personal nurse. Don't be too suprised by the amount of medication he puts you on. Currently I am on 40 plus different types of medication and vitamins a day. He gets results though. So I am a happy pill popper. So happy you can at least start doing something. It makes you feel good once the ball starts rolling.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

stormgirl73  (14-09-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you know the cheapest stores to get all these supplements from?? Just got the list, I see what you mean by extensive!
    Thanks again

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update:- apparently he is going to send me out a script for DHEA so I can start that now too. Does anyone know the cost of that and if it is under the PBS as I have a pension card??
    Also can anyone please tell me of their experiences taking this drug as the last clinic I went to didn't believe in it.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi stormgirl
    we bought our vitamines from discount chemist and woolies, wazza is awesome
    im in for transfer tomorrow have 3 excellent ones, 1 good and 1 slow one lol. Just wondering as its my first transfer not sure wat to expect, do I need to rest or should I be fine to drive
    thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Storm girl I didn't take DHEA, he never prescribed for me. So can't help there. As for vitamins. I went to a discount chemist with a huge vitamin section with list and asked for the cheapest ones without compromising quality. If you find a chemist with a naturopath to spend the time with you, you could save heaps

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tantom View Post
    Hi stormgirl
    we bought our vitamines from discount chemist and woolies, wazza is awesome
    im in for transfer tomorrow have 3 excellent ones, 1 good and 1 slow one lol. Just wondering as its my first transfer not sure wat to expect, do I need to rest or should I be fine to drive
    thanks
    Tantom- I wouldn't drive - you are given two Valium before transfer, you will be a space cadet!! Then you are given one to take with lunch and one to take with dinner. Wazza recommends a glass of wine with each and to rest up for the day. So I think you need a driver tomorrow. Good luck