Closed Thread
Page 46 of 71 FirstFirst ... 36444546474856 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just peaking in to say that i saw a faint second line today at 7dp5dt! Hoping that the bean is still there and growing...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi lovebug.. hope you have recovered from the loss. I wanted to wish you all the best for the coming FET. Are you aiming for medicated or natural?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Meenu how are you feeling? A faint line is great are you on any meds? Hoping it gets darker for you

I have my first BT on Saturday. I don't have any medication leading up to FET but after I have cardiprin pregnyl & progesterone. Hopefully I will have FET by Wednesday

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

land and bron...just checking in to see how you are both doing

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Meenu - fingers crossed for your bt, if you aren't on pregnyl booster that sounds like a positive!

Loveabug- hugs and wishing you lots of luck for your fet.

Liney - hello how are things going for you? We are good, no more bleeding which is awesome, just hanging out now for our nt scan which is Friday. Hoping everything is all okay. Not really telling anyone till we know the results.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

lineyb73  (27-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bron..we are going great. Hard to believe that bubs are almost 11 months now and are already organising their first birthday. Cooper is pulling himself up on absolutely everything and Caitlin is content to stick to rolling all over the place as that is much quicker than crawling .
    Good luck with the scan on Friday and totally understand the holding back on telling everyone..maybe hold if off and announce it as a xmas surprise.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Bron & Liney, it's great to hear you are both going so well. Wow, 11 mths Liney, you must be looking forward to that 1st Birthday!

Loveabug, I'm sorry your out this time round. It truly is heartbreaking every time. Good Luck in your next FET whenever you choose to do it.

Meenu, as above if you didn't have the pregnyl booster it looks very good. Good luck!

AFM, I had another scan last week at 9 weeks and the clot is still there but because I haven't had any bleeding Wazza was a little less concerned. I've now booked in with a new OB/GYN (Katie Taylor in Ipswich) next week so I won't be seeing Wazza again until we go to use our little Frosty to try for #2 (if he hasn't retired by then ) I'm still on bed rest and Valium but now I'm allowed to walk around the house and do small odds and ends. Like make my own cup of tea :-). Woo hoo!
    In two days I'll be 10 weeks and I know it's still early but I already feel like time is flying. Nearly a quarter of the way there already. I've booked in for the Nuchal scan on the 20th Dec so far as I can tell everything seems to be falling into place. I still can't believe this has finally happened to us. It's still so surreal.

Thanks
    Reviews

KT thanks I'm heading back to Brissy Thursday so hopefully FET will be next week.
    I have friends who see Katie Taylor and they love her. I have thought about using her if we decide to have our next bub at st Andrews there
    You must be so relieved to be able to get out of bed even if its to make your own cuppa tea

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Liney great to hear from you. Wow who can believe nearly 12 months. Wait til they start running oh my goodness. You must be having so much fun. Thanks for asking after me. I had a very irrational hang up about the 16w mark. I am now 16w1day and had an Ob appt today and the Springbok's heart was beating away, albeit trying to hide. So that was very reassuring. I have my morph scan in 3 weeks so that the next big milestone. Just hoping it all continues to plan. Still to sh!t scared to change my signature block yet.

Kt and Bron - wishing you the very best for your upcoming scans. Awesome news that things have settled. It must be the year of the bleed for all of us.

Bala if your still out there, hope all is going to plan. You should almost be due your morph scan.

Loveabug - bring on next week. Hoping the FET realises your dream.

Meenu - sounds like times for celebration are nearby. Wishing you the best for upcoming BT.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just thought I would update as we had our nt scan today. Bubs was very wriggly and our risk results came back fantastically. So very happy, dh and I are over the moon and can actually feel a little excited about it all now.

Thank you to everyone past and present for their support and advice during our journey, I know that I would not be as sain as I still am without the ladies on here.