Closed Thread
Page 43 of 71 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bethy - I'm sorry to hear ur news :-( I hope u can enjoy the festive season and pregnancy comes to you on your very next round.

Nicole - I am so so sorry for you. It really is unfair! Vent away - this is the perfect place to do it. I kept following your posts just hoping and hoping for a positive outcome and I'm sorry for the way it has ended. I hope you can find some peace at the end of this grieving process.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just sneaking in to say a big WOO HOO CONGRATULATIONS to KtKing - YAY for a heartbeat! BEST SOUND IN THE WORLD! So pleased for you, hope the rest of your pregnancy is uneventful and you have a wonderful birth experience with a beautiful, bouncing baby, you so deserve it. Hope you and DH are enjoying this special time

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tryingfortwo For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (10-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Bethy - so very sorry that your cycle was not successful. Huge hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bethy - sorry to you. An unsuccessful cycle brings emotions of loss of opportunity and feelings of self doubt. Take good care of yourself and most importantly be kind to yourself. Xx

Nicole - sorry Hun. You have every right in the world to feel ripped off. After all you have been. I am so sorry. This fertility world can be such a cruel one. Much love and peace to you and your angel baby. Xx

Bron - hope you are taking it easy Hun. I couldn't agree more with your comment re the Wazzas bed rest thread. That said, as you know I am convinced he save our Springbok.

Calita - OMG that is fantastic and such wonderful news

K and P - I am so very relieved for the three of you such great news. Keep taking it easy.

AFM - had my GP attend to some Bloods and my platelet count came back high notwithstanding only having just stopped the Clexane, having and continuing to be on fish oil and prednisone. I have started baby aspirin and now have an appointment with Ob on Mon. Hoping like crazy it hasn't caused any issues for Springbok or the formation of placenta. To add to things a family member on my husbands side took their own life this week. So very sad and a waste.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laned, do you have clotting issues? Is that why you're concerned about clexane? I stopped clexane a day after my massive bleed, i'm still on prednisone, baby aspirin and fish oil, and at my last scan with Warren on Thursday, he said that the placenta is thickening up well, away from the clot, thank goodness. He also stopped the cyklokopran that day - and that's actually when the bleed settled - whether it was coincidence or not, i think the clexane was stopping me from healing the bleed. Thank you for the well wishes, and i'm sure your little springbok is going great guns. I have my OB appt on Thursday next week, i seriously can't believe i'm at that stage. Jaime (OB) wanted to see me earlier rather than later, given the SCH. I'm very interested to see what he says about the meds i'm on, and really hoping he doesn't change them, as i trust Warren implicitly. I figure though, if Wazza was still concerned about me, he'd keep me on his books rather than send me to an OB.

I'm still bleeding, but it's good blood that's coming out (if that's possible). Given how big it is, it's highly unlikely that my body will absorb it, so Warren said 'the more the better - so unless it's fresh, i'm actually really happy to see it come out (now, it's taken a while not to sh*t myself whenever i see it). I do get mild cramping but Warren also said that it's merely the blood coming out - it's not bad by any stretch and the valium stops it entirely. I"m happy with the progress. 8+1 today!

I'm also surprised that there isn't a dedicated/sticky thread about subchorionic hematomas/bleeds here? To be honest, i've not ventured out of the IVF forum, so may have missed it, but it seems to be so common that it would be good to have one place to go to speak to women in the same situation - there are other forums that discuss it, but i've not seen on on bubhub? There are definitely a few of us with Waz who have them, but it's the luck of the draw, nothing to do with the practitioner.

I also want to pass on my condolences to you and your family - something similar recently happened to a very close friend of my dad's and it rocked his world...such a shame and such a waste. Much love <3

Nicole - I'm sending love and hugs to you as well This whole journey can be so freaking unfair, it's hard to put into words.

Bron, i'm so sorry about your BFN - i hope you can take some time to pamper yourself until your next cycle xxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got a question I had my EPU last Monday ET Wednesday well today I woke with bad cramps the ones that don't ease up. I had panadol shower and TMI been to the toilet but nothing has stopped them. I am waiting for FN to call back. Does it sound like I'm hyperstimming?

#currentlycurledupinfeotalpositionwishingthepainwo uldstop
    Last edited by Loveabug; 11-11-2012 at 07:42.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loveabug View Post
    Just got a question I had my EPU last Monday ET Wednesday well today I woke with bad cramps the ones that don't ease up. I had panadol shower and TMI been to the toilet but nothing has stopped them. I am waiting for FN to call back. Does it sound like I'm hyperstimming?

#currentlycurledupinfeotalpositionwishingthepainwo uldstop
    When I hyperstimmed in 2009 I was extremely bloated looked about 6 months pregnant. I couldn't keep any food down i either threw it up or was dry reaching. I was sore and tender but I don't recall cramps. If you feel it could be hyperstimmulation drink lots of water, eat watermelon and iceblocks and if you can keep solids down eat protein. Mine was late onset, so it was after transfer too and obviously because dd was letting off so much hcg. Don't have any more pregnyl until you have spoken to fs. You are a wazza patient too aren't you?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Loveabug, I've only had it once but I was much the same as Nicole. VERY bloated to the point it felt like all my stomach muscles were about to tear. I couldn't eat and had to force myself to drink protein drinks and I had alot of the Hydralite Ice Blocks and Powerade. It was pure force that kept them down. I didn't really get cramps but rolling over in bed hurt and moving in general hurt too. I had to do everything slowly. I agree with above, the only way to know for sure is to talk to your FS.

Laned, I'm so sorry to hear about your sad loss. It's never easy to loose a family member, but when it is that sudden, it can seem that much harder. I wish you and your family well.

KandP, I agree there should be a thread for it. I might do some seaching today. I have plenty of time on my hands at the moment . It seems like it is very comment to have blood clots, but because most people don't have their scan until much further along, most of them don't know about them. We all get through this with our bubs sticking along for the ride.

tryingfortwo, Thanks, I tell you it is finally a relief. It's nice to know that most of us long termers are finally graduating and getting the bubs we have so waited for so long. I'm not out of the woods yet, but I trust Wazza and and hoping this bed rest will help bubba hang in there.

AFM, Well ladies, today I have had to sadly update my signature because I have graduated to the 30 club . I had planned a big BBQ at the park with all my family and friends, but had to cancel it all at the last minute due to the blood clot and my bed rest. Well there could be worst ways to spend your birthday then laying in bed all day

11. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

laned  (12-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Loveabug - I have no advice at all, but hope that your nurse calls you soon with some info. If you are worried present at St Andrews.

KT - happy birthday, sorry about your plans being cancelled though. Just remember that you have a special
    Little someone to celebrate it with though (which I am sure you are already doing).

Thanks
    Reviews
    happy birthday KT. 30...oh how I wish I was 30 again. enjoy