Closed Thread
Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Calita - congratulations on expecting twins, you must be over the moon!

K&P - wishing you lots of good luck for your scan today.

Afm - thanks again for all the kind words. I am slowing getting back to normal. Some moments I cry all of a sudden. I am so scared for our future. Scared of not getting pregnant, scared of getting pregnant again and m/c. Dh wants to try naturally for a few months and start up all vitamins and supps again. If we don't fall naturally go back for ivf early next year. I'm just so scared of dodgy sperm getting through again

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Well I am officially 7 weeks today with one little bean. Wazza saw a second sack which he said was the second one which had implanted but unfortunately did not survive.
    There is also a blood clot in my uterus (to add more problems to the mix). So now I am on full bed rest and Valium. I haven't had much bleeding but Wazza wants to just be over cautious to make sure everything stays okay.

It was absolutely amazing to see and hear our little bubs heartbeat. I'm flying high right now :-)

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicole I'm so sorry. Maybe the break from IVF will help you work out a plan that will work for you and DH take care of your self

KT that is fantastic news I bet you are on cloud nine for awhile enjoy every moment.

I hope I will be joining you all soon there seems to be a good run going.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (08-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Oh kt! You have the same thing as me! You'll be AOK hon, waz is wonderful. I just had my 8 week scan with warren, and bub is wonderful... Hb 140bpm, good growth. The clot is large (3.6 x 2.7cm) so I'm on 4 more weeks of bed rest but he's now given this pregnancy a 70% chance... Much better! So relieved

It was the last time we see him and he's handed me over to my OB now. I also got a Wazza's Buddy baby tee awwwwww. I was so teary. Xoxox

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Calita - congrats on the twins! That is fabulous news.

KT - I am so so happy for you. Sorry about your second little bubba, but fantastic news with the one on board looking so good. Good luck with the bed rest and Valium. It seems like there should be a Wazza Valium and bed rest group around here at the moment.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KandP, I got a Tshirt yesterday too. How cute are they. I wasn't sure at the time what we were planning on doing after the scan yesterday, and if we were going back to Wazza, but with this clot, I think we will go back in a couple of weeks to make sure it is clearing up before we move on to a closer doctor. I like Wazza's caution, so until I know everything is okay, I think I'll stick with him

Bronwyn, I was a little bummed when he said the second sack was there but empty, but that all changed when he turned the speakers up and we got to hear that beautiful little heartbeat. I would have been stoked with two but I am over the moon that there is one.

I've been doing some "GOOGLING" regarding the blood clots in pregnancy and apparently it is quite common however most women will never know it's there because they don't get a first scan until 12 weeks. I know the internet is not the best source of information but, hey, it made me feel a bit better.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Calita - Congratulations on the twins!! So exciting!!

Loveabug - Congratulations on being PUPO. I am sure you will get your BFP soon!

KT - I can't imagine how you felt to hear the heartbeat of your baby, so amazing.

Nicole - My DH also suggested a break after our failed transfer in March/April as I was a mess. As much as I didn't want to do it (I don't know about you ladies but I always feel like time is against me and that we have been trying forever) it was probably the best thing for me. For the first time in a long time I was able to relax, have a drink and not constantly think about IVF. When we did go back for our next round I was mentally in a much better and stronger place.

To all you other ladies with babies on board I hope they are all growing beautifully and you are not having too much morning sickness and that those blood clots are disappearing!

AFM - I had a blood test yesterday to confirm my Estrogen was at base level. It was very low (now wonder I am sooo tired) so I can start my injections tomorrow!! Yay, after a really long road with a new FS (lot's of testing etc) we are finally starting our 4th stim round this year!! Fingers crossed that this is the one for us!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kandp - I am glad things have picked up for you. I am sure your little baby will hold on tight given the rough ride he/she has had so far. Hopefully here on in will be a breeze.

KT - congratulations on hearing the heartbeat. It is certainly a moment you will never forget. The wazza shirts are very cute. I think I was one of the lucky ones to get one when he first starting doing them in 2009. I wish I had of just taken a few photos with DD wearing it and put it in her "memory/keepsake box". I had to end up throwing it out because it had some awful stains on it that would never come out.

Shelby - good luck with your next cycle. And thanks for your kind words.

AFM - well I am back at work today. Trying to get on with things. I seem to be going through an angry stage now. I am very p!ssed off with just about anything and everything. I wish I could feel happy about "taking a break" but honestly I don't. I feel ripped off. My last IVF cycle ended in May with a m/c so this WAS meant to be my break. I was meant to cycle again in November, pretty much starting today but fate stepped in with what we thought was an absolute miracle. It's now a nightmare. Even if I could get the funds together to cycle again this year, and IF Warren let me, I doubt AF would cooperate and come right on time for a cycle to be complete before Christmas. It's just so unfair, I had a plan and now it's all gone to Sh!t for a couple of weeks of happiness. I would take back those weeks if I knew it would end like this. I just want my original plan back. Sorry for my mini-vent and I am not targeting this at anyone. I am just angry and sad. All of these things have been going through my mind the last few days.

Thanks
    Reviews

Just got a phone call to say BFN :-( game over this year for us :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh No Bethy, I'm so sorry to hear. Take care of yourself in your break, We have all been there at one point or another, and will always be here if you need to talk.