Closed Thread
Page 41 of 71 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Bronwyn, you have an SCH too? Jeez there are a few of us!! I had a horrific bleed on wednesday night last week, almost lost the pregnancy (lots of bright red blood and clots - bub's hb dropped to 76 ). Saw Warren the next day and bub's heartbeat had gone back up to 110-112 (what it was 2 days before the big bleed - not as fast as 'normal' but as warren said, there really is no normal). How far along are you love? I'll be almost 8 weeks on Thursday.

I've been on complete bed rest for 2.5 weeks so far - after the massive bleed, he took me off the cyklokopran and clexane and the bleeding has definitely subsided. I think the clexane was really contributing to the bleed not healing. The cyklokopran wasn't seeming to help at all, sadly. I'm glad to be off them - but still on the valium 4 times per day and all the other support. Hardly any cramping or bleeding now (almost none), thankfully. I just want Thursday to get here!!!!!!
    Last edited by KandP; 06-11-2012 at 16:11.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

We are 9+3 today. Yeah it seems like we get a run of good news and then we all seem to get a bleed. I said to dh I think I jinxed myself saying to a friend (you know who you are) just last week that I felt blessed that I had not had to worry about a bleed. I think I definitely spoke too soon. I was soooo happy to see bubs heartbeat I just burst into tears, of course it was not going to take much for that anyway.
    I really really hope that your news is good at the scan.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

KandP  (06-11-2012),LillyPonds  (07-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Sending all of you ladies huge huge hugs. I'm thinking of you all

Had EPU yesterday all went well got 15 eggs only 8 fertilised its alittle déjà Vu as long as I make it thru the night without any problems tomorrow is my ET. Last EPU and ET I only ended with 2 and a Chem pregnancy so alittle nervous

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

KandP  (06-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Going to keep everything crosses for you for tomorrow loveabug. What time is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody,
    Bronwyn and Kand P -wishing everything turns out alright despite the bleeds.

Nicole- I'm devastated for you but still -there's part of me that is in denial and hopes that despite everything- a miracle will happen and everything will be OK

Welcome Shelby- I highly recommend Nicola McDonald (0402130523)- she works in Mt Gravatt and Westend and specializes in fertility. She used the electrical acupuncture before and after my transfer (she said the research highly supported that with attachment of the embryo)-anyway it worked!

Good luck Lovebug on your transfer tomorrow.

AFM - morning sickness - it sounds harmless- but when extreme nausea goes on day and night and you can't even drink water without vomiting it takes its toll. Anyway tonight I'm starting to feel a bit better (and hence back online) I found out one possible reasons why my morning sickness might be so bad when I had my scan...Yes you guessed it -TWINS

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Calita!!! Congratulations!! Did you have 1 or 2 transferred? How far along are you? Sorry for all the questions I'm starting to feel sick from sometime in the pm unless I have food in my stomach but then after I eat I feel sick. I'm 7+5 today. Everyone thought I wass having twins due to my betas and prog results but they honestly mean nothing... There is only one little heartbeat.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

calita ..woohoo. twins are great fun.

k&p i had absolutely no morning sickness with my two. sometimes i think it can be associated with what sex the baby is

Sent from my GT-I9000 using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks bron my Transfer is at 11

Thanks calita congratulations twins that is fantastic. Morning sickness is the worst hope it eases up soon for you

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Yay Calita!!!!! Twins!!!!! Thats fantastic!!!!! I feel sorry for you with the all day sickness, I've been getting really nauseous all afternoon, but no actual sickness. Apparently my older sister and mum were the same. In fact my mum was 20 weeks with my little brother before she knew she was pregnant. She just thought she was putting on a little belly weight. Like me she never got a regular period. So without any other signs she just didn't know.

Bronwyn & KandP, it's great to see both your pregnancies are moving along. I have only had a couple of spots and I know how much they make me freak out.

Loveabug, good luck with your transfer today. How many did you transfer today? I know numbers can be disappointing but it all comes down to one healthy happy embryo (I know easier said than done). We had all the luck of only ever getting 2 embryos to transfer each cycle from over 20 eggs at EPU. This time (with my darling sisters help) I had 3 embryos from 16 eggs. I had two transferred and wouldn't you know it, they worked. Don't give up hope. I very nearly did until an angel came to my rescue.

AFM, well I am getting very excited for the first scan tomorrow to see out little bean (or possibly beans). I am getting more and more impatient as the day goes on. As I said morning sickness hasn't been too much of a problem. I only really feel it in the arvos and my sense of smell is definately more sensitive. DH had to cook his own dinner the past few nights because the smell of the cooking food is turning my stomach terribly. So I really am not eating much after lunch time. The turning point in the day seems to be around 1.00pm. It's like a wave comes over me and I get suddenly tired and nauseous. I think I'd prefer it in the mornings, I'd much rather feel great at night so I can have a nice dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm much the same with feeling nauseated. I'm fine in the mornings - i have a huge breaky of eggs and vege scramble and some fruit, but by maybe 2pm i start feeling a little queasy which then gets worse during the afternoon/evening. Doesn't help that i'm still on a cr@pload of meds and supplements, but i'm trying to get them down by about 4pm.

I'm also totally off still water for the most part - it has to be soda water with lemon or something similar. I can't get enough watermelon right now and PEACHES! So refreshing. Boozies are slowly getting bigger, not much change though - only intermittent. Less than 24 hours until my next scan to see what's happening with bub, i'm hoping with everything that it's grown and thrived in the last week. The bleeding has become completely brown now, and i'm not cramping at all *sigh*