Closed Thread
Page 39 of 71 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

KandP, the same to you. Just when you think you finally made it, Mother Nature gives you another obstacle. A big cyber hug for you too xoxo. Rest up and take care of yourself.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Okay now AFM, sorry I have done this in multiple posts but I'm on my iPad and it won't let me see the thread to know who to post to.

Well I had my own little scare yesterday morning. I started spotting so I called Wazza's office and spoke to Clare about it and she recommended I go for my 2nd blood test a day early. It turned out it was nothing to be worried about because my HCG had gone up from 3693 on Saturday to 13665 yesterday. So I have been booked in to see my little bean/beans in a scan next Thursday. Which makes me officially 6 weeks 1 day today. I know there is still a long way too and it is only the beginning but I can't help but feel a little bit excited today.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dear Nicole and KandP - as has been said before me I have no words to ease your doubt, uncertainty and fear, but please know you are in my thoughts and I pray that the fertility gods will be good to you both. Much love to you both at this difficult time. As TRH said Frank Carmody is absolutely wonderful a very compassionate man.

KT - good news re numbers. All the best for upcoming scan.

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicole - my heart is just breaking for you at the moment. I wish there was something that I could say or do that would make this easier/better for you, but know that I am thinking of you.

KandP - hugest hugs, thinking of you and wishing things could be different.

Thanks
    Reviews

Hey everyone. Just a question.... Have you all been told its ok to have sex and orgasm during your TWW or have you been told no sex at all. My clinic said to me on my last transfer it was ok but of course I have been googling and some people think that the orgasm will dislodge the embryo!

Thanks
    Reviews

Warren DeAmbrosis (Wazza on here) has always said to GO GO GO!!!! His belief is that it will only do good for the embryo. I never have but only because I'm usually bloated and really don't feel up to it. But he has always said to go for it as much as you want. Or in his words, "I want lots of rooty rooties" lol. I've read the same things and to be honest I believe Wazza over google and forums. Best thing to do is to ask your FS and see what they think.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

KandP  (03-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Hi bethy

To be honest, I'd believe your FS over what you google. Talk to your FS about your concerns, of course, but you're paying a lot of money for this, trust your doctor

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks guys :-) I've had a really upset stomach today and some pains. Hope they were implantation pains!!!!! Also do the ladies who are on peseries find that they feel uncomfortable putting them in after a while??

Thanks
    Reviews

Bethy inserting pessaries can cause alittle irritation just talk to you FS or nurse.

Off to have EPU hope I get to have another fresh transfer FX

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everybody, do you mind if I join this thread?
    Congratulations to all those who have their BFP so exciting!! Good luck to all those in their 2ww and those who are about to go or are going for their EPU's, I hope you get lots of good quality eggs!!

I am coming to Brisbane for our next round of HA-ICSI (which is our 7th round) and I was wondering if anyone could recomend a good fertility accupuncturist? Just taking the Syranel now so won't be down for a few weeks.