Closed Thread
Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by tryingfortwo View Post
    KandP, I am so, so sorry you are going through this . I also had Ashermans and am not sure if you are a member of the International Ashermans Association support group (it is a not-for-profit organisation of experts and Ashermans sufferers so I'm not advertising anything). Anyway here is a link, which is also on the Ashermans sticky set up by Starfish: http://www.ashermans.org - there is a lot of information there about medical treatment of miscarriage using misoprostal. I will continue to hope and pray that you won't need this information, that everything will turn out okay, but if it doesn't then I think the Ashermans website is the best source of information. Hang in there, there are many people thinking of you today and hoping things turn out for you
    Thank you so much, tryingfortwo...

I was diagnosed and treated for Asherman's in September by my FS - and fell pregnant the very next cycle. He's not entirely sure that the SCH is related to my diagnosis as this happens to women with completely healthy uteruses...but he's also adamant that if I definitely am miscarrying, he won't be performing a D&C because of the Asherman's. I will discuss the drug you mentioned with him tomorrow (i'll be surprised if he's not heard of it - i'm under the care of Warren DeAmbrosis and he's pretty good hehe). He's giving my little emby one more fighting day with medication and bed rest, and then my appointment is tomorrow.
    Last edited by KandP; 01-11-2012 at 10:00.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Tryingfor2 - thank you. I am not sure if I should bother. My tummy is considerably smaller today and all my clothes fit. I think they are right and my baby has given up the fight. I have been extremely bloated since getting my bfp and was already wearing maternity clothes because my pants didn't fit. They do today.

Kandp - my heart is breaking for you and with you. Looks like we are on the inevitable miscarriage journey together. Although I hope everyone is wrong and your little one holds on. I too am scared to have the d&c and will hold out as long as possible to miscarry naturally. I feel so scared. I lost my last one at 5 weeks. I wonder if the extra week will be any different to last time as I am 6 weeks 3 days today.

We are going away for a long weekend, we had actually had this planned for months. What Terrible timing. I just hope it happens when we come back and not while we see away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I really wish i could give you a proper real-life hug, Nicole <3

I don't hold out much hope. Warren moved my appt to today (well, Clare did), so at least i'll have answers earlier. As i (think i) said, i can't have a D&C due to the Asherman's and there is a drug mentioned earlier called cytotek which i will ask him about. It has been discussed in the Asherman's thread (sticky) as an alternative to D&Cs for women like us who can't (shouldn't) have them.

Just out of interest, i just checked my hcg doubling time from last night's result 239.75 hours. Awseome

Thanks
    Reviews

Same here kandp - wish I could give you a hug ;(

How did your appointment with wazza go? Xo

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Well, the heartbeat has gone back up to 110. Warren is still not comfortable with the pregnancy and gave it a 30% chance. He's taken me off cyklokapron and clexane to try to stem the bleed (the cyklokopran hasn't done much and I'm on the clexane to stop potential.clotting from it but its potentially contributing to the bleed) but has kept me on cardiprin to help with clotting issues associated with estrogen therapy. I'm also now wearing pressure stockings. Back to bed for me... It's all touch and go.

What an effing rollercoaster. What is happening with you honey?

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    Last edited by KandP; 01-11-2012 at 18:49.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

KandP this is so unfair. When do you go back for another scan/check

Thanks
    Reviews

Wow what a crazy day. That's great about the heartbeat going back up. Fingers crossed bubs stays put.

Nothing happening with me. No bleeding, no pain, tummy looks like its bloated again. I think it looked small this morning because I hadn't eaten. I don't know what to think anymore. We leave tomorrow for a trip up the coast. We are going with friends. We were going to tell them our "good news" while we were up there. Since I wouldn't be drinking and all. Warren said to buy some wine last night and get drunk. But I am still scared to drink incase there is a glimmer of hope next week. Any ideas what I should do? Have a drink or two on hols? Tell my friends what's going on, in case I start to miscarry? Don't tell them anything? I just don't want to taint the holiday for everyone seeing as we have been all looking forward to it for months.

Thanks
    Reviews

Ate some cheese last night to see what would happen - my body seems to reject cheese when I am pregnant and it goes straight through me. Had this the whole pregnancy with dd and so far up until now with this one. I felt fine after eating it. For the first time ever I wish it had gone through me. It's starting to sink in, my baby is gone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, i wish there was something I could do or say to make you feel better, but there isn't. Just know that i'm thinking about you and sending you a metric hecktonne of love and hugs

This whole process is ridiculously draining - i know the highs and lows i've felt in the last 7 weeks...

You see Warren again next week?

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Nicole, there isn't much I can say to make it all better. We are all here for you whenever you need to rant. Giving you a big cyber hug. Xoxo.