Page 35 of 71 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Omg Kt fantastic that is the best news you just made my day

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Loveabug For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (28-10-2012)

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone. This is such a long awaited BFP. 3.5 years and 7 cycles on our own, it took my angel of a sister to give us the greatest gift of all. If I had the money, she would never want for anything ever again. It seems number 8 was the lucky number for us. And to put that icing on the cake, we have a frosty to use later down the track.

Thanks to all the ladies on here who have shared their endless advise and inspirational stories. You have all made me feel like I was never alone. If I ever had any issues or any problems, I'd post on here and at least one person would say "Me too!". It finally gave me the chance to talk to people who understand.

Well now I just have a long week wait for my second blood test then I'm finally on my way to becoming a mum! Right now I'm still on .

My WONDERFUL sister has also said she will return after finishing her family and donate eggs again for other women out there (unless I need them ). She is truly an angel.

XOXO

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KtKing For This Useful Post:

LillyPonds  (01-11-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    KT - your sister is indeed very special and I have tears in my eyes as I read she will donate her eggs. It is the greatest gift one could give. She is a special soul indeed. Enjoy being a Mummy on cloud nine. So delighted for you.

AFM - the Panadol has finally cleared my withdrawal headache! I am so excited. This is the best I have felt in months and months and months. I am off on a very belated 3rd Anniversery date with with beautiful husband. I am little bit excited to be getting out, feeling so good and alone with my hubbie. Happy Sunday everyone

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

KT- your sister is amazing and you deserve to feel this way after such a long road xoxox

Bala - I'm glad your headache is subsiding anf that you're free!

AFM- I don't dare to hope just yet, however for the time time being my bleed seems to have slowed right down and.what is being expelled is more rusty and thicker, which I'm hoping indicates not fresh blood. I still have some cramping but not as bad. Just to have more respite.is amazing. I'm staying in bed!

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

8. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (28-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KT - what a wonderful person your sister is! Congratulations again on the BFP those numbers are great.

KandP - how are you going hun?

hello to everyone else

AFM - I am starting to get anxious about my scan on Wednesday. Hoping and praying bubs has grown sufficiently since my last scan a week ago.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to nicole83 For This Useful Post:

KtKing  (29-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Nicole, thank you for asking after me oxoxo I'm sure your scan will be great

My bleed has definitely slowed. I had a bit of red blood when I woke up this morning and went to the toilet, but I've come to realise that it looks a lot worse in the toilet. I'm barely spotting in a pad during the day and when I wipe with toilet paper, its more a rusty colour. All encouraging things. Now its the wait to the scan... Warren said we could go on Wednesday but I'm not 7 wks until Friday and I'm a bit scared to go early in case its too early to see a heartbeat. but the wait is killing me... I know I'm not alone in this feeling though!

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi everyone :-) I am new to this forum. Well a bit about me....... My partner and I have been TTC for about 2 years and in September 2011 I fell pregnant but at 12 weeks we lost our little baby :-( we tried and tried and then underwent some testing. Turns out my partner has very low sperm count and I have PCOS and ovulate randomly. Great luck hey! We had our first cycle of IVF in September but that was a BFN :-( so we have 2 frozen embryos which are starting to be thawed today for transfer on Wednesday :-) I am on HRT as my hormones don't mix well so we r hoping that this is our time!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh and I am a nervous wreck because I want our embryos to defrost all ok! So every time my phone rings my heart stops and I'm almost sick no news is good news but I can call tomorrow and see how they r going. So cross everything ladies that I don't get a phone call lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    kandp - that is good news. Keep it coming! Well I felt the same as you when I went for my last scan so you can imagine my shock when the OB said I am measuring 5 weeks and there WAS a heartbeat. My dates tell me I am 5 weeks but my LMP said 6+4 and as you know this was a natural conception so who really knows. The heartbeat was concerning and reassuring at the same time (either right on schedule or too slow) this whole process is nerve wrecking but I hope before long all us preggy ladies can find some peace and reassurance that our babies are here to stay.

Bethy - welcome to this thread. We have had a great streak of BFPS lately so hopefully you can be included in that with your current cycle! I understand how you feel, I too have PCOS and my DH has low sperm count. Since finding out in 2009 we have a beautiful DD and am currently pregnant so it is possible. You just have to find the magic formula with medications + supplements + vitamins. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews

Just a quick one girls, scan today showed a HEARTBEAT... 110bpm!!!! For 6w+3 that's ok. The clot is still large and is sitting to the right of the sac, thankfully not on top! Warren is hoping bub will grow the placenta to the left, away from the clot. I'm on at least 4 more weeks bed rest. It's still early days, but I just hope to keepy uterus as non-irritated as possible and let this clot slowly bleed out and absorb.