Closed Thread
Page 33 of 71 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    KandP - good luck with the HCG today. I know it can be worrying, I have also had concern with numbers as mine were doubling 64hrs. I searched just about the entire internet looking for reassurance. Unforunately, we dont have a crystal ball and can't tell what is going to happen. I do know that when the HCG numbers start to get high they take longer to double. Hopefully that is the case with your little backhoe and everything is ok.

Calita - Hoping that small bleed has stopped. The crinone or pessaries aren't fun either, I always have a small heart attack when get some discharge from them, especially when it is tinged pink or orange. So I have been inserting them anally. I know that is TMI but just wanted to share incase anyone else didn't know you can do this and they work just as well without the leakage.

KT - sending you some super sticky BFP vibes for tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Hi ladies, good news, my latest result at 28dpo is 19,784, so from my last test on Sunday last week, the doubling time is approx 64 hrs now. My prog is 756, but I'm on an arsenal of prog support too. So the pregnancy is really strong, I just need the flipping bleed to stop. It's about 90% old blood with the occasional ooze of fresh. I'm not soaking pads at all. TMI alert but I think I have to start using the pessaries rectally because in the last day, its really uncomfortable and I start cramping. I think there is just too much going on in there now with 4 x 400 mg pessaries being used daily.

Thanks again lovelies, I really hope everyone is going well on their own journies xooxx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    kandp - yay so glad to hear! don't worry hun I know what you mean about the pessaries. Last time I inserted them vaginally I had a huge amount of watery discharge within a 1/2 hr or so of inserting them and suddenly I was fretting it was the amnionic fluid! haha I found there doesn't seem to be any irratation, cramps or discharge with inserting the 'other way'. Plus you don't have to lie down for 1/2 hour after inserting them! bonus.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovey

So i've just had another ooze/small gush of red blood I'm sure it's to be expected, but seeing it scares the f**k out of me I just hope that little backhoe is strong enough (and is growing a strong enough placenta) to hold on. It seems that i get 3-4 oozes of red blood and then it settles down. This was the first decent one in about 3 days. Again, not soaking a pad, but it's still scary. The frustrating thing is that this pregnancy is really strong... it's just the bleeding that i have to contend with *sigh*. I will definitely be using the pessaries 'the other way' from now on. Not pleasant, but much better all-round. I'll at least know that what i'm discharging is actually from my uterus and not from a pessary.

Thanks again for listening to me vent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    argh damn blood stay away! I can only imagine how you feel. Everytime I go to the toilet I half expect something when I wipe too. I haven't had any bleeding this pregnancy (yet, thank god) but with DD I had once instance of brown and that was enough to have me running to wazza's office. Keep your chin up, stay strong backhoe.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Just a quickie from me. The POAS was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock but trying to stay quietly happy. Now I can't wait for the blood test tomorrow :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's wonderful news, KT

I just posted this on another forum I Post on:

So i just passed a HUGE amount of something - we've called warren and i'm going in to see him now. The positive thing is that with the amount of crap that discharged, if that came through my cervix, i'd be in a whole lot of pain - i'm thinking it was amassive backlog of crinone and 400mg pessaries - and it might have formed a big plug around my cervix... but there was definite red blood - which started this morning - much more than my first bleed. It's been getting increasingly painful to insert the pessaries, so i'm HOPING that little backhoe isn't in the snaplock back we've got to take with us to Warren and he's safely burrowed in my uterus still,
    and then this:

Back from warren. The big clots were a mix of blood, crinone and pessary that had created a back up. But i'm bleeding bright red again. The sac is still there, but we couldn't see a heartbeat. Warren also said that it's possible it's hiding this time or perhaps he imagined it last time and it's still too early to see for my pregnancy... he was honest and said that while i'm definitely pregnant, i'm still threatening a miscarriage and a non-viable pregnancy. He also looked at my latest preg test and said that while the numbers are good, at this stage high numbers mean very little - as the hcg relates to the placental hormone, and not what's gonig on inside the sac. Anyway, he said i could go back in on Wednesday instead of Friday - we'll definitely see or not see a heartbeat then. If not, then i'll stop all support and he'll most likely give me a drug to bring on the miscarriage. Due to my Asherman's he won't perform a D&C. Part of me wishes it would just hurry the **** up and happen. My brain and heart can't deal with much more of this. My heart goes out to women who have a seemingly great pregnancy and then find all this out at their scan...at least i am prepared, in some ****ed-up way. I honestly don't hold out much hope for this pregnancy. One good thing Warren said was with my Asherman's, given that i got pregnant, it would mean that my lining would have healed a lot.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Kt - congratulations!!! make sure you have a little celebration dinner with dh tonight, you deserve it! Good luck with bloods tomorrow

Kandp - I don't know what to say but I am sending you huge hugs xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    K&P - I'm sending all my positive thoughts your way - I really hope it all works out. It must be really draining with all this ongoing worry :-(

KT - awesome news - what a way to start the weekend. Best of luck with bloods but it is all sounding very positive so will just confirm what you already know.

Hope everyone else is doing well! It's Friday - yay!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KtKing View Post
    Just a quickie from me. The POAS was a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm still in shock but trying to stay quietly happy. Now I can't wait for the blood test tomorrow :-)
    How exciting. I am delighted for you. You must be so looking forward to your blood test and phone call this morning. Wishing you an uneventful 9 months. Congrats.