Closed Thread
Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, Bronwyn and Laned - great news with scans. So special getting to see your little precious baby Boppin around inside you. I am happy to read all is going well.

AFM
    Sorry if I have missed anyone. Not intentional. I think the Valium is still floating around in my system and I find it still hArd to concentrate. My short term memory is shot! Hopefully the full me will return soon.
    i am off bed rest and taking it easy until Saturday which will mark week 14. I am off all the many drugs. I am regaining my spark and zest. I am a happy camper really. The light at the end of my long tunnel is getting brighter and brighter.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Quote Originally Posted by Bala2 View Post
    Congrats on your pregnancy. If you read back you will see what I have been through these past few weeks. Same regime as you with drugs and bed rest. I had three bleeds in total with three different subchronic haemorrhages. I can totally appreciate what you are going through. I was on bed rest for about 7 weeks (it started at two weeks And every bleed the bed rest got longer and longer). However I am now 13 weeks and 4 days! It has all been worth it. Monday was my first drug free day and I am still to take it easy until Saturday. Hang in there. follow warrens orders - he knows his stuff. The vAlium haze is hard, as is the bed rest. know it worked for me and it will work for you too. it is just another crazy hurdle to reach our dream of motherhood. Please email me if you need a chat. I completely understand your situation as would Laned. Take care
    Oh bala, thank you so much for your response, it meant the world to me!
    I was so terrified on Sunday when I bled, and while its mostly stopped (im not soaking pads at all), I had a small amount of redder blood just before when I wiped. The sonographer mentioned that she thought she may have seen a peri sac bleed on Sunday, hopelly wazza can shed some more light. I'm still crampy, but I also have quite bad wind pain, hehe, and I've felt AF cramps from a few days after EPU right through. My ovaries are still really enlarged too from OHSS, especially on my right. As an aside, my first hcg on 14th Oct was 665, prog 985 and on thurs last week my hcg was 2925 and prog 845. I'm hoping that's a good sign too.

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG Girls so much positive news on the thread

To Bron, Calita, Nicole and K and P, so happy for you guys.

KandP - likewise I had x 2 large chorionic bleeds at 5w6d and was devastated the morning I woke to find fresh frank blood. Wazza was a saviour. I too was placed on the Cyklokapron, Valium, increased oestrogen and progesterone and my bleeding stopped within the day. I was also placed on two weeks bed rest. I am now 11w2d and my little Springbok is bouncing around healthy and happy. Wishing you much love and peace during this difficult time, but don't loose faith, as you will see Wazza worked his magic for both Bala and myself. X

As for obs, I have done a lot of work at the Mater and Doug is like a god father of obstetrics. Many years of experience and very well respected by the Midwives. I am also seeing him and going to the Mater as it has tertiary based facilities in the unfortunate event that your baby may need that extra bit of care. In other words agree completely with Bala.

Bala great to hear all is going well for you. Very well deserved after your period of house arrest. X

hey Liney great to hear from you

sorry to anyone missed I am unable to go back and the threads been super busy. Xxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Hi again girls, I'm scared. The bleeding has started again... I've been on the cyklokorpran since Sunday night and while the bleed stopped yesterday and today, tonight its back; dark red with some clots (some of which I think is leftover crinone) but I'm terrified that because the cyklokorpran hasn't stopped this current bleed, it means I'm actually miscarrying.

KtKing is offline The same sun that melts the ice hardens the clay. The difference is the nature of the material.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

i just thought I'd pop in and give a BIG CONGRATULATION to Calita

Bronwyn, it's good to see all going reasonably well. Your fluids improve and you are able to avoid the hospital.

K & P, enjoy all the TV you are about to watch. The bleeding stops and you continue on the path to a happy & healthy pregnancy.

AFM, nothing to add. Still counting down the days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    KandP - I had some old blood almost black like pepper come out with the Crinone too. I can imagine that you are terrified. Have you thought about giving Wazza a call on his after hour number or alternatively. Just rock up there first thing tomorrow. He did tell us to expect some more loss as the blood that wouldn't get re absorbed would have to come out vaginally. I know it is so hard for you but try and hang in there. Am thinking of you. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kandp - check mail

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi again girls, I'm scared. The bleeding has started again... I've been on the cyklokorpran since Sunday night and while the bleed stopped yesterday and today, tonight its back; dark red with some clots (some of which I think is leftover crinone) but I'm terrified that because the cyklokorpran hasn't stopped this current bleed, it means I'm actually miscarrying.

Keep the faith. Warren is a clever cookie! He will fix it all in the morning. I hope the Valium gives you a restful sleep. Take care, thinking of you x

ps if really worried tonight, why not go back to St. Andrews if it eases your mind. Listen to your gut mummy instinct

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks again girls, we've been on the phone to wazza almost every day since Sunday lunchtime. He's been a gem. He's just said that I have to rest rest and more rest as I'm on everything he can throw at me. I'm seeing him at 5.40am tomorrow. Another thing is that my abdomen has swollen again, as if I have hyperstim again! Both ovaries are still enlarged and that seems to be where part of my pain is coming from.

Thank you both laned and bala SO much for your support. To hear from
    women who have been through this is really comforting.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KandP For This Useful Post:

laned  (24-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Bala, I will send through a reply to your pm tomorrow when I'm not cuddled up with prince valium