Closed Thread
Page 30 of 71 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everybody ,

Thanks Laned that really helped - Your springbok survived a big argument maybe mine will.

Bala- I actually think I'm weak waiting for the BT- I can only handle the news once- but thanks :-) That was great news about your healthy baby on the scan

Also thanks Meenu, Mimi, and KT for you well wishes.
    Also KT well done on your frostie.

AFM I've had my BT but now I have to wait the the phone call.........help

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Calita For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

KT - I hope the time between now and Saturday flies by and the news is good for you.

AFM: we had our scan this morning and everything is as it should be. Measuring about 7w3d which is about where we should be at. Heart beat about 150bpm so all good there too! He has put me on prednisone to try and ease the ms and also suggested a visit to the day hospital for a fluid drip, which we have put off in the hopes that I can get more fluid down and keep it down. Needless to say dh and I are over the moon, I didn't get much sleep at all last night worrying about the scan and just hoping for a different result to last time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Guys ..here's the update..............BFP
    My HCG was 1740

My FN recommended I search for an Obstetrician ASAP. Any recommendations would be appreciated

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Calita For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    My HCG was 1740

My FN recommended I search for an Obstetrician ASAP. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Calita, I am crazy happy here for you. What a beautiful big hcg result. So delighted for you. Made my day to see someone else get a BFP.

So for an obstetrician -

I am seeing Doug Keeping. I love him. Very super relaxed, very knowledgable, knows his stuff. I had my first with him two years ago and have no complaints. He has seen it all, written the book even! He is on wickham the level 1 in the same building as QFG - 3832 4011. He delivers at mater mothers private. I wanted to hVe my baby there. i think it has the best facilities for both mother and baby should something go wrong. I had a flawless experience there with my first. He was premmie, we were in for 10 days. Can not fault dr keeping or the hospital.
    I highly recommend both.

congratulations once again to you both, well three now

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Re: Calling BRISBANE ladies OI, IUI, IVF & FET ~ #9

Hi girls, I've not been on hubbub for ages but just wanted come in to congratulate some of the Brisbane ladies on their BFPs! I am actually 5 weeks 4 days pregnant myself after my last IVF ICSI-HA cycle. I'd just been diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome before this cycle too; so feel extra fortunate. In saying that, we had a scare on Sunday, I had a bleed. The initial bleed was moderate with red/ brown flow but after a scan at st Andrew's A&E showed the gestational sac and yolk sac still in the right place, we're hoping it was a perisac bleed. Warren has upped my prog and put me on valium to relax the area and cyklokorpran to stop the bleeding. I'm still spotting but its not red at all. I'm seeing him tomorrow for another scan. I'm hoping that this is one of those things that just happens and the pregnancy will be aok. I'm on 2 weeks bed rest and half a valium 4 times daily, so am fairly zonked hehe.

I'm on my phone so can't do personals very well but will read back through the thread to catch up properly. Much love xxx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    congrats Bron..so fantastic news about your scan results.

congrats Calita. Good numbers as well. How many days past transfer is that. As for obs ..no help here as I went public at the royal and could not fault them at all and most obs you see there also have private clinics as well. Just no guarantee that they will be in the room with you at delivery but sometimes with private you dont get that anyway.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lineyb73 For This Useful Post:

laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews

Calita - congrats, those numbers are awesome! We are also booked into see Doug Keeping although don't see him now until 13 Nov.

KandP - hoping and praying like crazy that everything settles down for you and the bleeding stops. Both Bala and Laned will be able to offer advice based on their most recent experiences.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BronwynCJ For This Useful Post:

KandP  (23-10-2012),laned  (23-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Calita - congrats those numbers are amazing how many dpo? I am with dr Nikki Whelan and she delivers at the Wesley. She is wonderful and I couldn't have expected better care when I developed a kidney infection when pregnant with dd.

Bron - absolutely stoked for you! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy!

Kt - all the best for bt on Saturday. Hopefully these few days fly by.

Afm - well I too had a scan yesterday expecting I was 6+4 days. I was so incredibly nervous. Scan showed a lovely beating heart but baby measured exactly 5 weeks. I am not sure what to make of this. My gut is telling me I o'd late because of all the house for sale stress. Dh and I also only dtd twice last month and all along I wondered how this could have happened because the dates just didn't line up with a mid-cycle ovulation. So basing it off the second time we dtd it would make me exactly 5 weeks yesterday. I go back in 9 days for another scan to check growth. Really hoping my dates were just out as suspected and nothing wrong with baby.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KandP View Post
    Hi girls, I've not been on hubbub for ages but just wanted come in to congratulate some of the Brisbane ladies on their BFPs! I am actually 5 weeks 4 days pregnant myself after my last IVF ICSI-HA cycle. I'd just been diagnosed with Asherman's Syndrome before this cycle too; so feel extra fortunate. In saying that, we had a scare on Sunday, I had a bleed. The initial bleed was moderate with red/ brown flow but after a scan at st Andrew's A&E showed the gestational sac and yolk sac still in the right place, we're hoping it was a perisac bleed. Warren has upped my prog and put me on valium to relax the area and cyklokorpran to stop the bleeding. I'm still spotting but its not red at all. I'm seeing him tomorrow for another scan. I'm hoping that this is one of those things that just happens and the pregnancy will be aok. I'm on 2 weeks bed rest and half a valium 4 times daily, so am fairly zonked hehe.

I'm on my phone so can't do personals very well but will read back through the thread to catch up properly. Much love xxx

Sent from my HTC One X using BubHub
    Congrats on your pregnancy. If you read back you will see what I have been through these past few weeks. Same regime as you with drugs and bed rest. I had three bleeds in total with three different subchronic haemorrhages. I can totally appreciate what you are going through. I was on bed rest for about 7 weeks (it started at two weeks And every bleed the bed rest got longer and longer). However I am now 13 weeks and 4 days! It has all been worth it. Monday was my first drug free day and I am still to take it easy until Saturday. Hang in there. follow warrens orders - he knows his stuff. The vAlium haze is hard, as is the bed rest. know it worked for me and it will work for you too. it is just another crazy hurdle to reach our dream of motherhood. Please email me if you need a chat. I completely understand your situation as would Laned. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Calita View Post
    My HCG was 1740

Hi Calita,

Awesome news! I was referred to David lingard who delivers at mater private. He was my FS top choice, however, I have heard great things about Doug Keeping also. I think (??) I have decided to go to the birth centre at the royal.