Closed Thread
Page 28 of 71 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole, thanks for your words... and yay!! for your miracle.... you must feel the top of the world. may you be blessed with a healthy little one!

Calita, I will be for your 2ww.. have a relaxed time for the next 2 weeks. i did a medicated FET this time and will have to do the same next time too since i have PCOS and do not ovulate regularly. FS has told me that we will thaw 5 embies together next time and also have given the go ahead to do a back to back cycle.

Bronwyn, Its amazing how a natural BFP shows up after so much wait, but I think it makes it sweeter and stronger!! was your friend who did back to back FET successful? I am more inclined to go for it now,..I will get some time to make my mind up as I am waiting for AF...

Bala, you are right, i have to take the decision myself.. I am having hopes again.. I love reading your stories..I am sure your little birthday party for your son will still be loved by him.. and it will be double fun next year with his little sis or bro!! keep well..enjoy the time off!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Meenu For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Wow ladies lots of action, thanks again for your warm wishes the Springboks obviously paying attention to all of your warm wishes.

meenu - have a chat with your FS re transfer, they will be better placed to give you advice.

Kt - fabulous news and all sounding very promising there are many who say the chances of pregnancy from two good graded blasts is approx 80% so stay positive Hun.

Nicole - OMG another miracle. It is fantastic news and so very deserving. I just love that this has happened to you and Bron.

Bron - as Liney said the doubling times are between 48-72 hrs and slow down as you get towards week 6-7. Mine slowed too. Can't wait for your upcoming scan on the 23rd.

Bala - thanks Hun, OMG you have once again been put through the ringer. Thank goodness your scan was a wonderful result showing you happy precious little one. You are one resilient lady and I admire your strength to keep up the bed rest, which drove me crackers after two weeks. So I cannot begin to imagine how difficult it is for you. Your little son will undoubtedly be so excited by the balloons, cake and attention. You are one beautiful caring mum. Hang in there and hoping there are no more scares for you.

Calita - welcome to this wonderful thread. These women are all amazing and resilient women with lots of support and experience to share. Hoping your stay is a short one.

Much love to everyone else x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to laned For This Useful Post:

Bala2  (13-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy birthday to my gorgeous son Xavier, 2 today.

I was quite emotional all day. I relived the special day he came into our lives. One of the best days of my life. I looked over his photos when he was first born. i cried and cried tears of happiness. He gives us such joy and my love for him is endless. I guess I want to share these thoughts and feelings with you all because I want you to hold onto your dream to be a Mother. He is the best gift I have ever received. These children who are not ours but young people we guide throughout their life are worth all the tears, all the drugs and the crazy ride that takes you on, all the emotional heartache and the endless $$$ spent to achieve the dream. Hold on to that dream - they do come true and make life magical. Night night everyone x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bala2 For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow - there have been some amazing news on here lately - so very exciting.

Meenu - I'm also sorry to hear of ur news - it can be so disheartening and I hope u r feeling ok.

AFM - i had 7 week scan last wednesday and heard the little heartbeat.

Hi to all :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

Hope all to be momys are doing great.

Calita and KT, how is the 2ww going? 1more week is nt it?

Mimi, 7weeks! wow.. do you know if its a she or he yet?

Laned, thanks for your words.. yes i spoke to FS today

and we are doing a natural cycle this time. so no drugs. i asked her about the thawing and she said it is very unusual that none of them survived and at the same time confusing that we had a very good fertilisation and freezing result which indicated good quality of embies. she said it is too early to judge anything since they where the first four of our first cycle. She said every embryo is different and we might even end up with all growing well next time. so the journey starts again, this time all natural.. going to start yoga, good food, bit of herbal medicine... for an ovulation on time ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meenu For This Useful Post:

laned  (17-10-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hello everyone and thanks again for everyone's kind words. It feels absolutely surreal that this has happened to us, but I am still not out of the woods yet. I am thanking my lucky stars for this miracle but I won't let myself feel truly happy and relaxed until I am holding my baby.

Bron how are you going? Have you had any more blood tests?

AFM - I had another one on Monday because I am paraniod. My HCG came back at 818. So it has doubled again within 63 hours. I feel relieved that is hasn't gone down, but slightly disappointed that it hasn't gone up dramatically.

Warren isn't back until next week and I already booked in with my OB (same one that delivered DD) because I don't want to miss out getting booked in with her if I leave it too late. So thankfully I was able to get in, but they want to see me on Monday and she will do a scan. I will be 6 weeks 4 days. I am petrified that it won't be good news or it will be too early given my HCG numbers aren't real high. Warren's nurse (who has been ordering my HCG bloods) wanted me to come in again this Friday for another BT and then she said she might book me in for a scan. I think I will refuse the bloods because they are making me paraniod. And then I will have a scan with my OB anyway so might not need to see Warren. It is also my birthday on Monday so that is putting me off too. What if I get good news? best birthday ever. What if I get bad news? worst birthday ever. Sorry for the vent, as you can tell I am hormone central.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nicole - yay for the hcg numbers increasing. I hear you on the worries about the bt. I elected not to get another one after last Friday's. Figured I only worry about the numbers and one less thing to worry about is good at this stage. Our numbers wwere pretty good and doubling at roughly 58 hours so I figure I will just wait until our scan next week. We will be somewhere between 7w and 7w4d, so like you just hoping and praying that this scan will. Ring us good news.

How are you feeling otherwise? Any nausea, tiredness sore boobs? I find that I am super tired and the nausea just does not let up but no sore boobs. Go figure!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much going on here at the moment. It is hard to keep up!

Mimi, Nicole and Bron - these first few weeks of pregnancy are such a rollar coaster of uncertainty. I truly understand. I have had one crazy ride these past few weeks and it continues. I pray all your little babes behave and grow big and strong.

Nicole, I did have a scan and my first OB appointment booked originally on my birthday and I changed it to the day after. I too felt like you. All the what ifs.

Meenu - you must be happy you finally came to a decision and it sounds like a rally sensible one. I hope to read soon about your BFP.

AFM - still here at home on bed rest, drugged up on Valium and feeling like I am here in body and that is about it. This Sunday is my last day of all the drugs. I just can't wait to finish them all. Monday will mark week 13 for me and the OB who scanned me on Friday told me to take it easy until week 14. So I have 11 more days. It seems each time i see a docotor they add another week to this crazy induced laziness. The OB told me week 14 marks the start of the second trimester. I always thought it was around the 12/13 week mark. So I will be a good girl and keep resting. What is another week after all these weeks anyway.

I have ballooned these past few weeks. Craving carbohydrates like they are going out of fashion, coupled with laying in bed has seen a huge jump in my size. Add to that quite a big baby bump and rapidly growing boobs (which are super sensitive), I have needed a new wardrobe. Thank god for online shopping!

I hope everyone is keeping well in your various stages. Take care

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey peepsJust wondering can you claim lap surgery back on Medicare, we will be paying as we don't have that cover with our insurance, Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies lots going on.

tantom - sorry I really couldn't tell, but ring your FS receptionist and they should be able to tell you.

Bala - whoo bring on Sunday girl. I admire your strength and resilience. You have truly been amazing throughout your house arrest. As with you i too am counting down the days til i can cease the drug induced fog. Although admittedly i have reduced my Valium to TDSXxx

Bron - counting down the days til your scan. Sorry you are not feeling well, but it is a good sign re hormone levels. Funny I only had slight nausea, but for some weird reason it decided to hit me quite hard this week. No vomiting but a lot of retching going on much to my poor colleagues delight.

Nicole - completely understand the fear of the first scans and BT levels. The amount of worry us super women have to go through is unbelievable.

AFM - had 10w2d scan today. Our little Sprinbok is a feisty little character spinning around, rubbing eyes etc and measuring a day older. the Locum FS had some trouble at first trying to get a good picture due to his/her hyperactivity. Amazingly at the same time I was explaining why we call the bub a Springbok the bub nodded its head, how funny is that. DH wouldn't let me have the scan pics today opting to take them to work telling me I had the Springbok with me. Luckily no more dents in the wall this week. The poor soul was so worried last week he fainted, fell off the toilet bruising both knees and denting the gyprock wall. We have decided to leave the impression of his forehead for future tales. Xxx